Chapter 1

Living With My Brother

“What?!”

I look at my brother who is shock by the telephone words. I see a drop of tear fall from his eyes. “What’s wrong opp?” i ask. He look at me. “Minjoo...” tears still falling from his eyes. “okay...” he said and close the telephone. “something wrong oppa?” i ask again.

 

“Mother died because of an accident.”

 

xXx

 

“Minjoo, you’re going to move to my dorm.”

After mother’s death, I have nowhere to live. Father dead 3 yers ago because of sickness. So now, my brother, Byungjoo, decided me to move to his dorm. Yes, he his an idol. He debut with a group named ToppDogg. I never meet his group mate. Well, now i’m going.

“really? Move to your dorm?  Live with your group mate too?” i ask. Byungjoo nod. “yes, or you want to live on the street?” he ask jokingly. “what? Nooo” i said while hugging him. “just kidding~” he said while ruffling my hair.

“well, go pack your clothes and we’re going to my dorm” Byungjoo said. I nod and pack my clothes. Don’t forget to bring my important thigs, like diary, books, and everything.

“Let’s go oppa!”

 

xXx

I stand infront of his dorm with Byungjoo. Of course with my thing at the back. Byungjoo open the door and gretted by someone.

“Byungjoo! You’re back!” the person said. “He look at me. “Who is she? Is she your sister that move here?” he ask. Byungjoo nod. “yes, she is Minjoo” Byungjoo said. I smile and bow to the person. “Aww~ How cute and polite your sister are! I’m Hansol” Hansol said while pinching my cheeks. “Please hyung, you’re like a girl–more like an ajhumma” Byungjoo said and received a glare from Hansol.

“What did you say?”

“I say you’re like a girl”

“I’m not!”

“But you act like one!”

“Well, you’re like a kid!”

“be kid is better than be an ajhumma”

“ajhumma- are you saying i’m an ajhumma?”

I giggled at the two fighting. Then someone came.

“What’s going on here?” the person ask. “He saying I’m an ajhumma!” Hansol said. “well yeah, you like an ajhumma” Byungjoo said.

“I’m not!”

“You are!”

“I’m-“

“Stop you two!”

The person sigh. “Stop acting like a kid. How old are you guys again? 22 and 21? Yeah”he look at me. “Are you Byungjoo’s sister?” he ask. “uhm.. yes, i’m Minjoo” i said and bow to him. He smiled .”I”m Taeyang, or you can call me Jenissi” he said. “Let’s go in Minjoo!” Hansol said. Then, i’m come in with my things–Of course, with Byungjoo’s help.

When I’m come in, so many pairs of eyes look at me. “guys, this is my sister, Minjoo. She is going to live here for now” Byungjoo said while i’m bowing. I look at all his group mates. So many...

“I’m P-Goon, the leader of this group” a guy said.

“I’m Hojoon” a guy with round glasses said.

“Seogoong.” With blue hair said.

“Nakta” a guy who is really tall.

“Gohn.”

“Kidoh.”

“Sangdo.”

“Hansol, you already know me right?”

“Jenissi, you know me to right?”

“Xero.”

“A-Tom.”

“Yano” a guy with round face said coldly an dwalk to his room. What’s wrong with him?

I look confusedly at all Byungjoo’s group mates. Wow, how many people in this group? How can i remember all their names?

“how old are you?” Kidoh ask. “I’m 17” i said. “woah, still schooling?” he ask. I shake my head. “No, i stop going to schoolafter father died” i said. “o-oh.. Welcome to our dorm by the way!”