Chapter 8

Reasons to LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taec's POV

 

 

Months passed since they know our relationship but no one knows that it just a fake. We agreed not telling to our friends that we are just pretending. I guess this pretend relationship is helping L stop bothering Yoona, not literally because I didn't see L talking to Yoona since then.

 

 

I'm at the field now, coach call us. He said we're having a meeting and a practice for the upcoming baseball cup. And I'm happy to hear that. You're wondering what reaction L gave to me when he knows that I'm a part now of his team. Well he never change his expression when he sees me in this field. It always the annoyed expression. Like he always killing me in his mind. Well, if staring with a bloodshot eyes can kill, I guess I'm at my grave now. That's the reaction L gave to me. I know his mad because Yoona and I are an item but that a personal problem don't drag it in the field. I just ignore him.

 

 

And as for my situation, Its safe till now. No one comes here and bother me, so I'm just helping Yoona away from L.

 

 

"Okay boys Listen!" Our coach began speaking

"As we all know there's a cup coming and I want you all to practice hard and make sure that there's no point on losing okay?"

"Yes coach!" We all said

"And by the way Taecyeon and L I'm counting on you two especially you Taecyeon" Our coach said

"Why me coach? L is the captain here not me" I complain

"Well, you beacause you're both in pitching and batting so I'm counting on you. And you L since you're the captain here I'm counting on you that you're team will be the winner in this baseball cup. Are we clear?"

"Yes, coach" We both said

 

 

This is the another reason why L is mad at me. Since I'm in, on this team coach always on me not L anymore since I'm both in offence and defense coach thinks I'm better than L.

 

 

"Yo! Taec, just do what coach said" Minho my teammate. Minho is different from L. If I'm the first to know Minho. I think we will be best buddy like me and Nichkhun. Minho and I have similarities and we are agreeing in one thing not two just one. There's no other choices just one so we clicked.

"So you're happy now?" I turn around to look who is talkin and I see L. Leaving Minho, I answered him

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"Ow, come on. First, you steal Yoona from me and now this?" He said

"Woah! First, I didn't steal Yoona from you 'coz as far as I know there's nothing between you two and second this I didn't steal your spotlight here. It just that I'm the best than you" After I finish what I'm saying, I feel pain in my lower lip. L just punched me. This guy is really mad at me. I'm just stating the fact here.

"What's you're problem? I'm just stating the fact. Unless you're guilty" I receive another punch from him. i didn't punch him back. I don't want to start a fight. And my parents never thought me to become a rascal so I didn't fight back.

"You're getting on my nerves Taecyeon since you step in this school" He said angrily

"Why? i didn't do anything wrong to you!" I said back getting mad at him. I don't like people who blame me without a reason. I didn't do anything so why blame me?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter