Chapter 7

Reasons to LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

 

Tomorrow comes, and the happenings yesterday still not sinking on me. To tell the truth its just a sudden action of me. I don't know what comes to me and I do that. I'm shocked too, I never imagine I do that. But honestly there's one more reason besides my unnies insisting that idea. Even my unnies and maknaes didn't know about this. You wanna know why??

 

 

Here I'll tell you, remember Krystal? sister of Taecyeon? Remember when she whisper something to me? that's the reason why I'm doing this. Krystal whisper to me that she likes me to be his Oppa's girlfriend, she said that she wants me to have an eye to his Oppa not to be with any others. And lastly she said that when she comes back she wants to see that I'm with his Oppa. I know this reason is lame enough, but there's no harm in trying. Honestly speaking, I like Taecyeon no ones know about that. And this is the time to break away from L's irritating moves towards me.

 

 

I know that I will face a big consequence when he knows about this and to think that I agree to a bet made by Suzy. Otteoke? what have I done? Face it Yoona, you already started it. I said to myself.

 

 

Now, I'm entering our university's gate. I'm wondering where is Taecyeon Oppa, this thing is kinda new to me. I never call Oppa before, funny of me.

 

 

"Yoona!" I turn around to see who's calling and I see the man I'm looking for

"Oh, Oppa you're here" I said with a smile

"Yeah, early as you know. So what we'll be doing right now?"

"Doing right now? Hmm.. well, lets start pretending then. haha"

"Okay, so shall we go my GIRLFRIEND? hahaha" He laugh at it

"Funny my BOYFRIEND" 

 

 

We start heading to our classroom, I see students whipering to each other while pointing on us. How come they are too obvious?

 

 

"Don't mind them, and I bet you're okay with thta. It happens everytime you walk here right?"

"Yeah, but its new you know. You're with me and I'm with you, so another topic of the campus huh? don't mention that you're holding my hand Boyfriend"

"Well, it's normal couple do. Even though this is kind of PDA but I don't give a damn for that, we're not doing something illegal. and besides we're helping each other Girlfriend"

 

 

We arrived at infront of our classroom, be ready Yoona you might receive a big bunch of question from your unnie..

 

 

"Don't worry I'll help you explain this to your unnies" Is he a mind reader?

"Thank you"

"And ow, by the way be ready later I will introduce you to my friends from america. If possible let your unnies and maknae come too okay?"

"Okay"

 

 

We both enter in our classroom and as expected all eyes on us especially my 2 unnies and the one with I'm a bet of.

 

 

“I knew it, so its true?" Fany unnie

"True what?"

"That you 2 are an Item now" Yuri unnie answer me

"Well, if you are asking why we knew it even if we are here in this room since we arrive here. As you kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter