Elevator first kiss

Smartass of a Boss-- [HOLD]

AUTHOR POV:

They'd both gotten on the elevator at the same time, both alone and with only the silence as their company. Eunji waited, hoping for others to step in, but no one else did. She pitifully looked at the antagonizing doors that closed even so slowly. She knew it was dangerous standing this close to him without anyone else around. 

She cleared in discomfort and trying avoiding thinking about the perfectly scuplted man standing next to her with his shoulder lighly brushing hers. But she just couldn't help it...

He had tousled dark brown hair swiped to the side today, his eyes were a mesmerising shade of greyish brown with flecks of silvery light performing ballets throughout. He had dark eye-brown, which were currenly sloped downwards in a serious expression and his square-framed glasses kept slipping down his long nose.   

His face was strong and defined as if they were molded by the gods- his prominet jaw curved gracefully around the strength of his neck exposing by the ed,tight, white shirt he wore. And his lips.. Oh how Eunji couln't stop staring at his captivating lips, they were just ripe for kissing she though.

' Hmpph, you should stop drooling over me, Miss Jung' he smirked as he turned to face Eunji. Eunji was completely taken aback, being as clueless as she was, she'd though he woul've notcie her wacthign him from the corners of her small eyes. She'd though she'd get away why her sly glances, but oh was she wrong..

Eunji froze in her place as she heard him , 'I ..,, I,. um' was all that escaped . He stepped closer to her, his body pressing her now. He pointed to his lips and asked,' Would you like a taste?'

Flabbergasted, Eunji's eyes protruded out of their eye shocks as she stared at him in disbelief. Taking her silence as acceptance, he gently brushed her hair from her face and he kissed her.

His strong yet tender lips were impossible to resist adn Eunji felt herself opening her lips to allow him more access. His kiss became more impassioned, and she couldn’t help but follow. She found herself against the wall of the elevator with her body pressed up against his. She tingled all over. The kiss ended, and he let her go.

Perfect timing, the elevator door opened and he stepped out unfazed and as dashing as ever. ' Dream of me Miss Jung' he displayed his infamous smirk before waving her a goodbye. 

Eunji's legs left like jelly, her lower half crumpled to the floor, unable to support her own body. Left in amazement, she could'nt conerntrate on anything the rest of the day. She's experienced a mind-blowing kiss and he'd left?-- Just like that?

Was kissing such a normal act for him?        

Would he kiss just anyone like that?