KINGKA ?

Same Face, Different Person

A boy stood like a statue in front of the school. The students looked at him strangely as a black mask wrapped his nose and mouth. He ignored them. After a while, he entered.

He wandered around the school. ‘I think I’m already been here.’ He thought himself as he couldn’t found his class. A few girls walked passed him. He called them and they stopped.

“!&@#$#%&@“ he said something. The girls looked at him weirdly.

“What ? We can’t understand you.” One of the girls said. He put off his mask. The girls shocked.

“Where is Class 5-1 ?” He asked again.

“Oppa. What are you talking about ? That is your class.”

“Yes. It is my class. So.. where is it ?”

“ Walking straight from here and turn left ?”

“I don’t know. Do I need to walking straight from here and turn left to go to my class ?” he gave them his blank face.

“I… think so ?”

“A-ah. Keurae. I will walking straight and turn left. Thank you.” He did as what he was told. He looked at them strangely before left. ‘Are they asking me back ? How can I know ? This is my first time coming here.’ He put on his mask back.

 

He smiled. He finally found his class after wandering for a while. He knocked the door and came in. The students and the teacher in the class looked at him. He bowed 90 degree to the teacher.

“I’m sorry for being late in my first day. I can’t find the class.” He said after put off his mask. The students couldn’t see his face as he back-faced them.

“….Ermm….You must be the transfer student ?... It’s okay. You should introduced yourself.” The teacher looked puzzled but she still gave him a smile.

He turned. The students shocked. Their jaws dropped.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Taehyung ibnida. He introduced himself.

No one answered him. They still shocked.  V wondered. ‘Why I always see the same expression in this school? I’m not a ghost !’

 

V looked at the teacher after they didn’t give any reactions.

“Well. You may sit.” The teacher said. “And Taehyung. You can’t wear the mask.” V nodded.

V chose a place in front of a boy, who was looking at him like he want to eat him. He slightly bowed to him.

“What did you say your name was ?” the boy asked in whispered.

“Taehyung.”

“Are you sure that your name is not Daehyun ?”

“Yes. May I know who is Daehyun ?”

“You’ll know soon. Anyway, I’m Chanyeol.”

 

IN BAP’S HANG-OUT PLACE

 

“Aaarrggghh !” Daehyun messled his hair.

“Hey ! Keep calm, okay ?” said Youngjae while read a book.

“How ?! They saw it ! My image is ruined ! ” Daehyun left a deep sighed. Youngjae chuckled at him, thinking that it was funny.

“Where did she come from ?! There is no such thing like fall from the sky !”

“I don’t know. But thinking about that again, it was funny ! Seriously, if you are not my friend, I will laugh like crazy.” Youngjae closed his book and giggled.

“What did you said ?!”

“Come on ! We have been friend for a long time. Why you didn’t say anything about lovin’ a heart-shaped’s boxer ?” He laughed.

 “Shut up, Youngjae !”

 

The door opened. Youngjae stopped laughing and wiped his tears. The maknaes came in.

“Hyung. Do you know that we have a transfer student ?” Zelo said and sat in front of Youngjae.

“Transfer student ?” asked Youngjae. Daehyun looked at Zelo, wondering.

“Yes ! I think I saw him.” Said Jongup.

“Huh ? You do see him ! He is in our class !” Zelo annoyed.

“Ah ! That’s right.” Jongup said, scratched his head.

 

Himchan came in, looking shocked.

“H-how.. did you come here ?” He asked in wide eyes.

“Walking ?” Daehyun answered.

“What ? I just saw you heading to the cafe.”

“No, I’m not. I’ve been here for ages.”

“Then, wh—“

“It must be Taehyung, the transfer student. He looks like Daehyun hyung.” Zelo cut his words. The hyung looked at the maknae, shocked.

 

AT THE CAFÉ

 

V took his lunch and sat at the table. Then, two girls came to him and asked his name and class. Another girl came and asked the same thing. V ate his food before a few girls asked him the same thing. They even gave him their number. V felt uncomfortable so he just went out the café, leaving his food.

Daehyun and BAP were looking at him. Daehyun felt uneasy.

““So, Jongup-ah, you said his name is Kim Taehyung, right?” asked Daehyun.

“Yup” said Jongup while eating his hamburger.

“Daehyun-ah, looks like you gonna have a rival. For first day in school, he’s quite famous.” said Youngjae.

“Just wait and see.” Daehyun smirked.

 

Daehyun felt that someone had defied him. V, who suddenly came to this school have been his rival. While he was thinking about him, he saw Sarang walked away passed them, holding her food. He stood up and went to her. BAP’s eyes followed his steps.

He bumped her intentionally. Sarang looked at him. He smirked. Sarang sighed to see her uniform got dirty.