Sickness

Dangerous Waters

I imagined myself going over to cousins’ house and pretending to be sick. I would arrive(Being fully aware that he was home) saying if I could hang out with them. Auntie wouldn’t realize that he was home, and I told her I wasn't feeling very good. I told her I could sleep on the couch and wait until the boys came home, but she told me to sleep in my cousins’ room for now. I would walk to his room and go to the bedside. Slowly pulling the covers up I would see his face. I would get on the side he wasn't sleeping on and slide myself in. Being so close I would blush myself to sleep. Unknowingly, he would eventually wrap his arms around me until later when he woke up. He would realize he was hugging something and see me. I would wait to listen to a reaction for a bit, and pretend to be awoken by his frantic awakening. He would question why I was in his bed, and I would blush. I would then blush and explain the situation. Telling him that when I got in his bed I never noticed him there and crawled right in. The situation would then become a little awkward, and I would try to clear the air with some comic relief. I would jokingly(For me more like flirtingly) tell him that if he was still tired he could come back to bed. He would blush like crazy and have his occasional nervous laugh. Eventually we would continue off the day like it would be, but he would be thinking of me for the next week or so.

 

So, another thought down. So many to go. Till the next chap~~~