C02

1000% Missing U

Author's POV:

'Why do I get the feeling that I'll be meeting that guy again soon?' Taeyeon asked herself that question over and over while she paint her nails. Her mind was filled with that Kris dude since this morning.

She can't seem to keep him popping out of her head. Might be because...she have to admit, the guys was tremendously handsome. She never though there was a guy like him walking on Earth.

'Hmm, Kris Wu. He name..it sound so familiar.' again she thought. Taeyeon shook her head to stop thinking about him and starts focusing on her nail arts. One of her hobby, painting her nails.

After half an hour, her nails start to dry up and the art turns out to be quite marvelous. Taeyeon grab her phone and dial Sunny's number and they start to chat about the upcoming week. Party of the week.

---

"WHAT??!!" Taeyeon shout and the whole room turn their head on her. She then slap and sat back in her seat while staring at the magazine in her hand.

"Whats wrong Taeng? Why did you shout? Anything wrong?" 

"The guy from before! The guy that spilt his drink on me! The blonde dude!" She showed them the magazine with the blonde guy they met couple of days ago.

The 3 of them widen their eyes. "Ahhh! He is actually the CEO of that 5 star hotel?! Such hot guy is a CEO?! Wahh daebak."

Taeyeon was biting her lip. Not knowing that Kris was actually a well known person in South Korea. "Dammit!! And I just asked him to pay for the dress I bought with him! I just used his money for my stupid ruined dress! I just asked for ransom money!!" she hit herself, and caling herself idiot.

"Chill out Taeng. You didn't know it was him. We don't either. No wonder he was so familiar. And boy, can't believe we could actually meet him wearing casual clothes. Its the first time." said Hyoyeon.

Taeyeon sigh. 'I just messed thing up.'

---

Kris at his hotel, was making an inspection. He went up the whole floor, every staff room and even the kitchen to check on things, since they'll be receiving a VIP guest to his hotel, so he need everything to be perfect.

"What should the chef cooked for our guest sir?"

His secretary show him the menu. He only look through for only a seconds. "That. Make sure it taste great since it is ou signature dish. Don't disappoint me."

Kris may be strict on his workplace but when he's out from his hotel, he'll be a kind, gentle guy.

"The car is ready. Your parents is waiting at xxxx restaurant." He nodded and walked out of the main door with few of the staff bowing to him.

Again with the parents meeting. 'Perhaps they want to talk about the marriage. Hmm, never gonna stop but the girl is quite cute.' he thought.

---

"This way sir." the waiter showed him the way to second floor and into the private dining room. There lies his parents and the girl's parent whom he will get married to but his bride to be isn't there.

Before entering he bow to his parents and his soon in-laws. A gentleman too, that is who Kris is.

"Oh my, never thought that you'll be much more handsome in person." said Mrs Kim, smiling brightly to her soon son-in-law.

Kris just smile and gave a light nod, signing of thanking her for the compliment.

"Is your daughter coming?" asked Mrs Wu looking at the empty spot on the right, next to Mrs Kim. "Haha, she said she'll be a little late so I apologize for her behalf."

"Its alright, we don't need to rush." Mr Wu laugh along with Mr Kim. 'It seems mother and father are getting along well with them. I wonder how she'll look like in real person rather than in picture.' Kris thought, looking at the picture infront of him.

Something just made him thought about someone when he look at it. 'Why is she..' before he could even finish, he felt his stomach twisting. '.'

Kris starts to stand up and both parents look at him. He bow before saying, "I need to use the washroom. Please excuse me." he retreat to the washroom, walking ever so fast. Nature calls.

---

Meanwhile, Taeyeon just arrived at the restaurant. The valet boy took her car and she quickly walked in. The waiter showed her the way and there she find her parents and another couple sitting across them.

Before she went in, with respect to the unknown guest, she bow to them.

"Honey, introduce yourself." Mr Kim looked at his daughter. Taeyeon immediately obey and introduce herself.

"Annyeong..Kim Taeyeon imnida." she gave them her usual famous smile. "Omo, so pretty." said Mrs Wu, so happy with how Taeyeon looked like. A perfect girl for her son.

"Ummm." Taeyeon wanted to say something about this sudden meeting, plus not knowing who the couples are she was confused. Then before they could introduce themself, her phone starts to rang.

"Mianhae, I need to answer this." she bow and ran out of the room, answering her call. "Nae?"

---

"What did you just do?!" The parents all looked to the door where Taeyeon was. Suprised to hear she shout or more like exploded in anger.

"Wait there. I'll be there in 10 minutes. You just ruined everything!!" she snarls before hanging up and went back in but only standing by the door. She gave another bow. "I'm sorry mother...father, but I have to go. Something just...came up. My boys...ughh, I don't even want to talk about it. Please, I'm really sorry."

With that, she left in a hurry. And that the same time, Kris just finished his duty and came back to the room. "Sorry for the wait." he said.

"Omo Kris yah, your future wife just left few seconds ago. And I thought I could let you both meet before the D-Day.'

"She was here?" They all nod. "Mianhae Kris ssi. She said something just happen at her workplace."

Kris smile, "Its alright Mrs Kim. I might meet her soon by accident."

With their so called in laws meeting failed, they 5 just enjoy their lunch together without Taeyeon in the group. Kris was totally excited to meet her but it seems, luck wasn't on his side that day.

---

Taeyeon is a well known designer, so she is very strict with her work. One thing messed up, she'll explode. And her staffs just ruined every single dresses for the upcoming runway next week. Plus the party dresses.

She didn't have that enough time to re-create everything in less than a week.

"How many times do I have to remind to everybody! Never ever place the dresses close to wet painting!! They even put up signs saying WET PAINT! Can't you read?!!"

Everybody looked down at their feet, afraid to meet eye contacts with their boss.

She throw her tantrums at them for few minutes before cooling down. Pressing her fingers on her forehead. She inhale deeply, calming herself.

Deep sigh, "Collect all the old dresses and put them in my office. I need everyone from the designing and art section in 5 minutes. Call Pier for me, tell him to assemble the whole team. I don't want you all to mess this up. Now MOVE!"

They scramble and starts making phone calls, grabbing all the dresses from their closet for Taeyeon. 

"And make sure, they bring the scarfs that I ordered!!"

---

Despite how she is, Taeyeon is very kind. "Sorry for that Rena, eonnie is very busy."

She have a soft spot for children, especially her youngest cousin, Rena. Everyday Rena will come to her office and watch how she works. She love her oldest cousin's work. Sometime Taeyeon will give her new clothes that she designed as a present.

"Its alright eonnie." she also understand how stressful Taeyeon's job was but she still want to be like her. Thats her dream.

Also, Rena knows about her marriage, which Taeyeon's parents asked to keep it a secret from her. But she didn't know who the groom is.

---

"Kim Taeyeon...Kim Taeyeon...Kim Taeyeon. Hmm. her name is very familiar. Kim Taeyeon...Kim Taeyeon...Kim Tae...Wait, didn't I meet with a small girl few days ago that also goes by the name Kim Taeyeon? Short but just my ideal height since it'll be easier to carry her around. Hmm, she have long blonde hair that reached down to her waist, slightly wavy also my ideal type. Hmmm, no way. I might mistaken her with other Kim Taeyeon. It can't be that fiesty petite girl."

Kris told his driver to take him back to the hotel while his head is full with Taeyeon. Thinking that the girl her met before was the Kim Taeyeon he'll be marrying.

"Even if she is my bride, I think I might like her."

He smirk.

------

To be continued...

Gomenasai everyone