C01

1000% Missing U

Author's POV:

Everybody stared to a girl with long blonde hair as she walked through the street, dressed in a classy clothes with a shade and bright red lipstick coloring her most deliciously looking lips. 

Her loop ear ring swing side to side as she stride down the street, along with her hair. The guys were so captivated by her beauty.

Although she is not a model since her height didn't let her achieve that career but still, she looks like a veey classy high end woman of this modern era.

The girl could felt all the eyes on her so she let out an annoying sigh before bringing all the staring into a stop when she enter a cafe.

Quickly she removed the shades and her eyes were now visible to people.

Her eyelashes were long yet she didn't wear any mascara to make it long. She applied a little eyeliner around her eyes but thats it, with the red lipstick.

"Taeng!" She shot her head to the left, as she spot her besties all smiling looking at hee with one of them waving her hand, motioning her to come closer.

---

'Even when I'm meeting my friends, this people will keep their eyes on me. Its annoying.' She thought as she make her way to her friends.

"Hey girls." She greeted them, with a hug.

"Long time no see Taeng. Look at you now, you look stunningly gorgeous!" Said another blonde eyeing her friend up and down.

The other 2 girls giggles. "I'm still the same ol' Taeng, Hyo.. no changes except maybe my appearance."

She admitted that she changed her looks for many times just to run away from people who she hates or think following her. Now she is a total blonde with that casual bangs almost covered up her eyes.

Not that she was the only blonde there, the one she called Hyo or Hyoyeon is also a blonde. Next to her Jessica with her usual brunette, never changed her style much.

Then there was Sunny, she was once a blonde, a short blonde almost like a boy cut but now she was turning back to her brown haired that falls to her shoulder. 

The 3 girls plus Taeyeon were friends for a very long time and they knows each others interest, taste, style, colors, and more. 

----

Taeyeon flipped her bang to the side even though it fall back to place.

The waiter took her order and minute after her drink arrived. Chocolate milkshake, mmm her favourite still junior high. That is the only thing that never changed about little Taeyeon.

Boys may see them as a princesses or models while the girls looked at them like they were some sort of although they aren't one. Jealousy of course.

Taeyeon sipped her choco milkshake, quickly her bubbly, childish side emerge from herself. "Sooooo yummy!!" Tightening her eyes to enjoy the chocolate in .

The girls laugh, "Thats our Taeyeon." All said in unison.

----

"Woah, you just broke up with your 7 years girlfriend just because she....she...what?" 

Next to Taeyeon's table, a group of guys sat and staring at one of their friend. Like Taeyeon, he's a blonde too.

The guy didn't say a word but slammed his face into the table, all the plates make noises. "Yah, how could you broke with her? Shes a total hawty!" Said a almost redhead guy.

"I just...don't feel anything for her anymore, Chanyeol ah. Plus she asked a lot from me. I mean, every of her shopping bills are in my hands! You think I could handle that for an entire life if I married to her?! Who shops everyday for new clothes?!?"

The blonde burst his anger loudly and accidentally bumping his chair with the one who sat behind him.

"MY MILKSHAKE!!" The guys and the blonde look over to the girl.

----

Taeyeon was practically enjoying her milkshake, but not wanting to finish it fast, she keep on sipping a very small amount of the milkshake to make it last till they're gon a leave.

But a single bumped from the back and made her kicked the table a little, spilled all her milkshake, which spilt on her clothes.

Taeyeon quickly stood and shout, "MY MILKSHAKE!!"

That wasn't the only reason, her clothes is totally ruined. Her face is becoming redder by the seconds and her friends knows what it means. Quickly Hyoyeon who sits beside her placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Taeng, don't start exploding. Just...calm down." she said but Taeyeon swatted the hand and turn immediately and face the tall man sitting behind her.

"You have to pay for what you've did to me. This is a total brand new clothes gifted by my parents yesterday!! And you just freaking ruined it today!!" she exploded without even waiting for the guy to apologized. But she was suprised to see that the man what tall...so tall that he looks like a skyscraper from her height.

The blonde guy jerk his brows up and stared at the little girl infront of him. She was blonde like him but definitely not tall like him.

"Perhaps a sorry will be enough? I didn't really mean to ruined anybody's clothes and that is really an accident and I admit it was my mistake..."

"Yes it is your mistake and how can you say that it was an accident?"

"Huh? Because maybe my chair by accident bumped on yours hard that you spilt the drink onto yourself? What am I even saying"

"Look whatever it is, give me the money for this clothes or else..."

The blonde guy now jerks up both his brows, so suprised by the sudden money asking. "Excuse me, but you're asking for a money now? What the..."

"I precisely said to pay and not apologizing. Didn't you hear me? I'm not the type to lay low or accept apologies that easily. Like seriously dude, just pay up."

----

"I'm not paying....but let me make it up to you with something else rather than money changing in the middle of the crowds."

"And what will that be, blondie?" her patience is running low plus its not getting any better with her soaking in coffee. "Come on." Kris call her out for some fresh air or just maybe some privacy from these people.

Taeyeon looked at him but then agreed to follow when he walked towards the door and again signal her to follow. The girls tried to stop her but Taeyeon told them to wait while she settle this mess quick then get to the nearest boutique to buy new clothes.

Once Kris thought they are far enough, he starts pulling Taeyeon so that she would walk with him. "Hey no touchy. Where are you taking me?" she asked trying to pry out of his grip but damn he has a strong grip.

"There." he pointed to H&M shop which is the nearest shop they could find. Taeyeon blink few times. 'Is he gonna pay up by buy me a new dress? H&M?' she thought, slightly glancing to him.

"Hope its worth it by just H&M. Can't find any other shop that suits your style or taste." He said, as they were welcomed by the shop attendant.

"Its alright. I sometime come to H&M too. They are my style as well." she said, eyes already looking through the dresses that caught her attention."

Kris chuckles. "Well feel free to browse through the shop, consider this as my payment. Its the least I could do, rather than giving you money." he took a spot on one of the single sofa, telling her to go on a look for a clothes that she could changed into.

-----

Taeyeon didn't need him to tell her, she already went towards the ladies section, especially the dresses. They may not be the most stylish dress, but she likes it. She picked about 6 dresses and went to the fitting room.

"Okay, how is this looking on me?" She walked out and shows it to Kris like he was her boyfriend.

He almost gag on his own saliva when he sees her in that dress. "Umm, looks nice on ya." he said, slightly blush because he actually think that this petite he just met by accidentally making her drink spilt on her pretty.

"Alright, let me try out the rest."

Since he cant go anywhere, he just sat and wait. 'Damn why must she be so pretty and why am I blushing just by looking at her in that dress. Shes not even my girlfriend and I took her shopping. Stupid me.' he thought.

"This one?" Taeyeon reappear now in the second dress. Also very suitable on her, Kris again found himself staring but not gagging. "Looks pretty on you also."

She pouts. "I might ask you to buy me all the dresses I picked if you said looks pretty on me for the next 4 dresses."

"Sure...I don't mind about that. I'll buy all the dresses you chose. If that will satisfy you."

-----

"Thank you for shopping with us here at H&M. Hoping to see you again Ms and Sir." they all bowed to the two when they walked out of the shop.

Taeyeon was smiling widely with a hint of satisfaction while Kris looks pissed but try to act cool everytime she looked at him. 'SHE ACTUALLY BOUGHT ALL THE DRESSES!' he wanted to scream at this strange girl but since he told her that earlier, its actually his fault. Never joke with girls when they are crazy in fashion.

Plus she even asked him to carry all the bags. "Am I some sort of your slave here? We just met in the coffee shop. I accidentally make you spilt your drink and ruined your outfit. Since I told you I'm not gonna pay but I rather buy you new ones, now you're asking me to carry all this?"

He expressed his disappointment since he is not happy with this.

"To be honest, I can carry all that by myself but since you are at fault, I asked you to carry them. I know that we are stranger but let me use you just for a moment, umm..I don't even know your name."

"Kris..Its Kris Wu." Taeyeon nodded, she stand infront of him with her hand sticking out, stopping him from walking. "I'm Taeyeon..Kim Taeyeon."

"Am I suppose to give you a handshake? Sorry, my hands are occupied at the moment."

"Sorry. Alright, give them to me. My car are not far from here." he passed all the bags to her but then she took his hand and do the handshake. "What is that for?" Kris asked looking at her.

"A thank you, sorta. Sorry for asking you to buy me all this, but lets meet up again in the future. Maybe that time, I'll buy you something."

-----

Taeyeon gave him a honk as she past by him and he just watched the car until it disappear. "Why did I feel like I saw her somewhere. She looks really familiar."

He shook his head to not think further about the girl, and walked away to meet back with his friends.

What he don't know or forget is that Taeyeon is actually the girl that his parents talked about 3 weeks ago, plus they showed him her picture. She is the girl that will be his wife in the future.

-----

To be continued....

The dress above is the dress that Taeyeon bought and wore after Kris pay up.

And sorry for the short update for chapter 1 but this is all I can do.

And sorry for not being able to update for the past few months, like my previous reasons, I'm very busy lately, now and then.

And again with the sorry, if its crappy chapter plus for the typos, no prove re-read.

See you guys again.