2nd Mystery of Love: His Changes...

My Brother or My Lover?

She ran to her room then wondered why did he kiss her? While thinking she fell asleep then dreamt about her mother saying goodbye then she shouted. Natsume ran hurriedly to her room and saw Mikan cryng and looking for her mom so he comfort her by giving her a glass of water and listening.

The next day they all went to church, at church a lot of unoccupied sits were there but Natsume sitted at her right so close then Mikan got angry at her then she left, Natsume just smile. Morning that time no classes because of winter break a visitor came, Tsubasa Andou. Andou was Mikan and Natsume childhood friend that came back. Her mother Kyoko called her then she was surprised when she saw Ando then she hugged him, Andou laughed then said "nothing changes" then Andou and Mikan started to talk and talk. It was revealed that he was currently a student teacher because he wanted to be a teacher someday. Time passed Andou needs to leave, they hugged before they leave then Natsume saw it. The moment he saw it, he suddenly punched the wall then run to his room. After that he left and went to his friends to drink.

It was midnight, Mikan heard a sound coming from the window. She was so scared so she grabbed anything to use as a defense. That was dark that time so the moment she saw a shadow she suddenly hit and hit it hardly then opened the lights. After she opened the lights she saw Natsume. Natsume got unconcious so she carried her with all she can and bring him to his room.

Morning came, Natsume can't remember anything that happened last night but his body is like so weak. Mikan entered his room and says sorry then run. Natsume was wondering why is she apologizing.

The next day, they all went to a museum that made those two bored. Mikan just leave and wondered around but while she was wondering she saw Natsume then run but not that long cause Natsume saw her and called her. Mikan went towards him and then they have a bonding time talking. After that Natsume hugged her. Their parents saw it accidentally. (To be continued)