3rd Mystery of Love: Who is my first crush?

My Brother or My Lover?

               Their parents saw Natsume hugging Mikan so they asked them what are they doing. Mikan was so worried to the point she can't speak then Natsume said that Mikan saw a big spider that scared her so she suddenly hugged Natsume. Their parents believed what he said. After their parents leave Mikan suddenly shouted at Natsume and said why did he do that while blushing. He just laugh and said "why do you want another kiss?" then Mikan runaway while blushing.

               Winter break is over time to go to school Hotaru was wondering why is she early this time. While waiting for the first teacher Mikan was giggling and was staring at the door like waiting for someone. Bell rings, the new teacher is entering. Mikan was so happy cause he saw Andou enter. Some girls wer talking about him. One of those girls raise her hand and ask his name. Next is a girl raise again her hand and said "sir, do you have a girlfriend?" and some questions related to that. Andou walk toward Mikan and they chat. Because of that the girl's get angry at her.

             After Class, while Mikan was walking alone some girls corner her and one of those girls almost slap her then Natsume appeared and help Mikan. Those girls run after Natsume appeared. Natsume hugged her  and said "Your Okay". Mikan blush after he said that. (to be continued)