Chapter 2

Unconditionally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV (1st person)

He said his name was Sehun.

Oh Sehun.

His name seems to ring a bell. I'm pretty sure I've heard someone mention it before. 

"Take a seat next to Hae Rin," I heard Mr. Han say. "Hae Rin, raise your hand."

Slowly getting lost in my train of thoughts on trying to relate his name to anyone familiar, while scrutinizing his face for recognition, my hand raised upwards lazily. Sehun looked around the classroom for my raised hand before proceeding to saunter over with one of his school bag straps slung sloppily over his shoulder. He looks exactly like someone who doesn't give two hoots about school - the kind of people I absolutely cannot stand. And also like some kinds of people who remind me of the past...

I put my hand down, my line of vision still stuck to him.

"Alright settle down, class. Now take out your..."

My body weight shifted a little to the left.

"Cht, why did he even bother transferring here. I'll bet he's soooooo smart, good enough to get into this school." I glanced at Sehun and gave a dirty look, even though he was completely oblivious to it, for a second or so before turning back to Chanyeol. "Didn't buy his way through at all," I whispered to Chanyeol, sarcasm lacing my every word that came out of my mouth.

Our school was originally for the elites, the intellectuals of our country. But its purpose was soon diluted when students started getting spots in the school through, well, let's say unfair, monetary means. Bribery to be specific.

Chanyeol lowered his voice, "Well, we don't know for sure how or why he got into the school so we can't assume anything."

I scoffed. Looked over at Sehun again. Saw him taking out a notebook then letting his head fall onto the table. I noticed Mr. Han glancing at Sehun. He simply turned back around to continue with his lesson. Funny how Mr. Han doesn't care. Meh. None of my business. And of course, the other girls in the class had their eyes glued to him for the rest of the lesson. It took a great deal for Mr. Han to continuously tell them to pay attention throughout the entire course of the lesson.

Classes droned on and finally, lunch came. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you class."

I stood up and stretched, dragging some of my words. "It's luuuuunnnnnnccccchhhhhh. My favourite~ Classes went on waaay too long."

Chanyeol's signature toothy grin spread across his face. Despite the fact that his unsightly braces are always visible, his smile never fails to brighten up my day. Happiness and delight (A/N: ;) ) is always emitted just like that, from a kid like him. He's eighteen but he'll always be my twelve year old best friend in my eyes.

"We should go before you start getting violent. I'm probably the only one who knows your temper when you don't get your food."

"Jongin knows."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter