Chapter 1

Unconditionally
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It was time. 

A year went by yet again and school decided to pay another visit.

The male snuck his way through the house, unnecessarily. Jongin wasn't home so there was honestly no need for such stealth skills. Nonetheless, he made it to Hae Rin's room whilst pulling his stupid ninja poses. Tip toeing to the girl cuddled under her blanket, he used his index finger to trace her facial features from the tip of her nose down to her lips. Of course, not without spending a few seconds staring at them, before grinning like an idiot and yanking her blanket away, then running to the curtains and drawing them open.

Your POV (2nd person)

The sunlight streamed down your face. You could see it through your closed eyelids and it was excruciatingly bright. That was exactly how you woke up. That was exactly how you always woke up. It became a daily ritual. Well, almost.

"Nnnnnugh... Yeol... Five more minutes pleaseeeeeee," you groaned in protest and pulled the blanket over your head.

And then you felt two hands tickling you...

 

 

 

 

...followed by the most annoying voice in present time.

"RIN AHHHHH!!!"

Giggles spewed out from your mouth. 

Yeah, the usual.

"HAHAHA- YEOL ST- PLEEEEA- AHAHAHAHA!"

Chanyeol started tickling you in an attempt to get you up. All movement ceased soon after as you started gasping for all the breath you were deprived of during that session.

"Wake uppp. School's here."

"Noooooooooo aghhhhhhh," muffled, mainly inaudible, noises came out from the space between your face and your pillow as you slammed your face right into your pillow from annoyance. "And you really need to stop using that stupid method to wake me up."

"Says the person who was laughing her off just now."

You detached your face from the pillow and faced him to retort. "Yeol, who doesn't laugh when they get tickled."

"People who aren't ticklish."

I rolled my eyes jokingly.

Chanyeol's POV

She looked so cute trying all possible means to stop me from waking her up - doing that since I first met her back when we were twelve. Man, the things I do. There was never a day that I never woke her up. Except th- never mind. It's all over already. 

I got her uniform ready for her while she was brushing her teeth. She tried putting her socks on while doing so, causing all the foam around to decorate the floor. So much for girls being able to multi task, not that I minded.

She shot me a really apologetic look the moment she made her accomplishment. A small smile appeared on my face. I suppose she took the cue to continue her teeth-brushing-business in the bathroom. That silly girl.

I grabbed a few pieces of tissue and wiped off all the things that came from from the carpeted floor. Carpeted. Now just imagine the amount of trouble I went through getting rid of the suds. When the princess was finally done, I left the room to give her some privacy, handing her her oh so prim and proper uniform. No thanks to me.

"I'm done, Yeol!"

The bronze knob was pushed down and the door opened, presenting the girl I've liked since the beginning.

Yes, if you couldn't already tell, I, Park Chanyeol, like my best friend, Kim Hae Rin, and I don't have any intention to tell the silly girl anytime soon. I just can't bring myself to do it. Will she reject me? Will she accept me? Ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter