Blank(LESS)

Blank(LESS)

Blank(LESS): 

"..To prove you that everything is possible."

 

"Taehyungie, I've finally found a private math tutor for you!" Taehyung's mother says excited, to the point it's almost annoying for him as she opens the door of his room. He pauses his anime and stares judgmentally at the women. 

"Mom, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Math hates me. And it's mutual. You can call thousands of sixty-aged old grannies to tutor me and that's still not goinna do. Just give up already, will you?"

"You're lucky I'm not like the other mothers, because if I was I should've kicked your little ungrateful out of this house years ago. Do you think there's another mother that will just put up with such a behavior? How dare you to speak like that to the person who gave birth to you, without giving a single fu-" A few awkward seconds pass, than both of them burst into laughter.

"So how am I supposed to talk to you like normal kids do, when you don't act like normal mother? How am I supposed to be normal? What kind of normal mother is cursing like a sailor?" He jokes. 

"Anyways," his mom continues, "your lessons are starting tomorrow, when you come home from school, so make sure you won't be late. I don't care if you like it or not. I'm your mother and I won't let something ty as math ruin your future."

"Mooom, I hate it when you act like an adult." Taehyung complains, but gets ignored by his mother, again.

"Taehyung, your mother is crazy, I swear." Jimin, his multi-annual deskmate; one of his so-called-friends is laughing so hard that he hardly breathes. 

"I'm not really amused, and you're not really helping." Taehyung mutters pretending to be disappointed, but truth is, he has never expected something different. It has always been like that when he is sharing something to someone.. they still don't understand him and they'll never do, so in the end he decids that there's totally no point in sharing your feeling with others.

"But your grades are ok! What's wrong with your mother?" Jimin is still laughing. People ocasionally wonder how these two are friends, just as Taehyung is. He has always been one of the best students in his class while all Jimin ever has been was an .

"No idea, for real." Taehyung snorts leaning on his hand.

"Look on the bright side!" Jimin smiles again.

"Yeah, sure.. if only there was one."

"Don't be like that, of course there is. You're not sure that she is sixty. It's possible that "she" is some pertty noona in her twenties. There's a possibility that you to find some good fap material or to even do something.. more.. if you know what I mean." Jimin giggles, lifting an eyebrow. "The older the more experienced." And brusts into laughter again. "So sixty years old noona would marvelous." After hearing Jimin's last words, Taehyung just can't stand him anymore, ​and even if he doesn't mean to do.. that, it's still hilarious. As he pushes Jimin, the boy almost falls on the class president and she seems everything but impressed. There is laughter again, but this time the one who laughing is Taehyung.  

"Taehyungie, come here." Taehyung hears his mother calling him and is pretty aware of what's going to happen, he has already heard the entry door opens. He gets up and goes downstairs. When he arrives in the living room he can't help but stare questionably. "There he is." His mother says as her fake smile and both threatening and testing grimace don't leave her face. In front of Taehyung is standing a tall, good looking and well-built boy who is smiling brightly. He is a complete opposition to Taehyung, who despite his height is really skinny and doesn't really like his own smile.

"He?" Taehyung asks confused.

"Yes, He." His mom repeats nervously.

"And he is not a granny.. or women? Oh, come on mom.. are you kidding me? He is probably around my age!" Taehyung hums.

"He is two years older than you, he studied at the same school as you and he moved two years ago. He isn't a sixty-something old granny and he likes math. What else could you want?" And with a simple "he likes math" Taehyung is already pretty sure that they're not going to get along at all. "So.. Tae, from now on this is your tutor, Kim Seokjin. And.. Jin, this is my son, Taehyung. I bet you'll find it hard to deal with him, but please take good care of him." 

Taehyung's mom laughs nervously. W

What does she think I'm gonna do? Squeeze hands happily with him or to cuddle with him like we're besties? Like hell

"Well, I've gotta go to work, I'm leaving you two. Good luck with him, Jin!" She smiles at the boy. "I'll pay you on Friday."

"No prob-"  Jin begins, but gets interrupted by the younger.

"Mom, are you sure you're alright? You're gonna pay him? I could ask whoever in school to help me understand the damn material and that whoever will do it for free and will explain them to me even better than him!"

"Taehyung!" His mom murmurs facepalming herself.

"As I was going to say, It's okay, Miss. I'll take care for him, it's nothing really." Jin's ty smile is back on his face as he smiles to the embarrassed woman and Taehyung is now more than pissed off.

"Look," Seokjin begins as Taehyung is sitting on the couch, giving his best to not get up and bang the older's disgustingly beautiful face. His mother is gone so they're now all alone in the house. "Whether you like it or not, I'm just going to explain you the "damn tasks" and you're gonna try your best to understand it, so it's gonna end fast, get it? You're not the only one having a hard time, you know? My dad knows your mother, so I was simply forced to do it." The kind and cute Jin just disappears and that pisses off the younger even more, when he realizes that Jin is all fake. "And stop treating your mother like that. I know that you're just an average, disoriented, wild teenager who probably thinks it's cool to smoke or take drugs or whatever you do. I don't expect anything special, just pretend you have a brain while we're in the same room. So now.. what is it that you don't understand?"

"Everything since six grade." Taehyung's gaze meets Seokjin's, and none of them is looking away. The younger is more than angry, because if there's something he can't stand it's to be put in the same category other fools on his age. People have called him diffrent more than once.. diffrent in strange way.. but even when they called him strange it was so much better than just "average". Weird but not average. "My mom is my mom and it's not your business. You don't even know me.. how could you judge me?" As he says his last word, Taehyung gets up and goes upstairs, making it clear he doesn't want to be followed, and when Seokjin follows him, he just slams the door in front of Jin's face. Jin finally starts to look interested.. and maybe just a lilttle bit angry. He opens the door and suddenly stops, staring at the computer screen in shock. Taehyung pauses his anime and turns to  the elder annoyed. "Usualy, when someone slams a door right in your face that means you're not welcome.." Taehyung stops as he notices Seokjin's gaze. He looks at the computer screen and than back at the older. And than again. 
Seokjin.   
Screen.
Seokjin.
Screen.
"What?" He asks at the end.   

"So.. the narrow-minded kid watches One piece, huh?" Taejin smirks more to himself than to the younger.

"Hold on.. How do you know its name?" 

"I know it because I hate this one. It's boring and the art , pretty much." Taehyung jumps of his rolling desk chair right after "boring" holding Seokjin by the collar. Jin is anything but scared, laughing at the younger's reaction. "Chill. I was just kidding." He giggles. "Its art really isn't my favourite, but I started watching it recently and I can say It's pretty good. It's definitely not boring." 

"How much episodes have you watched?" Taehyung lets go.

"Forty-two, i think.. you?"

"Five hundred fifty-seven. You're pathetic."

"Yah! I've just started it!"

"How long ago?"  

"Um.. two or three days.. I'm not sure."  

"Forty-two episodes for three days.. You may be not that miserable.." Taehyung mumbles and Jin smiles.

"And you may not be that narrow-minded.. In fact.. I think.. you're the first otaku I've ever met out of internet." 

"Same here." Taehyung says and little smile appears on his face for a second. And than the silence begins but Jin just can't stand it.  

"You still have to do your homework." He sighs.

"So you don't want to watch One piece with me?" Taehyung lifts an eyebrow and smiles cheerfully.

"Well, what is it this time?" Seokjin sighs sitting on the couch next to Taehyung.

"All exercises on page 77, sir!" Taehyung gets up, standing still in front of the older and putting his hand near to his forehead, imitating the military warriors. "I swear our teacher is a witch, sir!" 

"Salute! I've already told you. Hyung is alright too."

"Hyung, my ! I'll call you like that only when you overtake me with One piece episodes. Until then you're under my level." Jin smiles at the younger and pulls him in hug on just one purpose. " A-ah okay okay! Hyung, hyung, hyung, hyuuung! P-please stop, hyung! I need to go to the b-bathroom, hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung!  

"Tickling always works, uh?" Seokjin mutters to himself.

"Looks like you really do hate math, huh?" The two boys were sitting on the couch in Taehyung's room, watching 251 episode of One Piece. "You've watched nearly 200 episodes for second time and you're still insisting to continue. Aren't you bored?"

"No." Taehyung says not hesitating for even a second.

"Not even a little bit?" Seokjin smirks. 

"Is it bad to make sacrifice for my favourite hyung? You should be grateful! I'm watching it again because if I don't do it you will have to watch them all alone by yourself."

"So what's the difference? I don't mind."

"Yah!" Taehyung yells as he takes one of the pillows, throwing it at the older and smiling brightly.

"It's obvious that you're just shirking." Seokjin giggles. "Next time i won't let you do whatever you want so easily and I'm starting with math right after I come in."

"Yeah, sure.." The younger mutters, taking back his seat.

Minutes silence pass until one of them speaks again.

"Oh god, look at him! Why do you like him so much? I can't believe that this bag of bones and the "so-awesome-epic-great-Brook" that you were talking about are the same character."   
Silence. 
Silence.
Silence.
And suddenly something's
 weight on him..
When Jin finally turns to left where the younger is supposed to be, he realizes that Taehyung's head is resting on his shoulder.. 
and he is sleeping.. 
and he is looking so childish and innocent..
and the elder just can't help but stare..
and probably, that's the moment he falls in love with him..
with the way that he breathes..
with his scent..
with his perfectly parted
 pink lips..
with his perfect skin..
with his imperfections..
with his perfection.

The first half of the school year is going to end soon and thanks to Jin, Taehyung is going to end up with a really good grades. Both of them understand that they were completely wrong for each other and Taehyung doen't even notice when thay become that close, or when he starts depending on the older, or when he gets used to him. 
When they found that they have so much in common..
When they started to share everything with each other..
or that is what only
 Taehyung is thinking.
When did
 they became so close as to even talk about girls..
or that is what Taehyung is thinking.
But,
 actually the only person that Jin is able to see, to watch or to think about is Taehyung.
For the younger everything is perfect. He has never felt like that in his life, he is happy. Really happy. He now
 also realizes how lonely he was before meeting the older and how afraid he is of feeling lonely again. But..
Jin has just entered in his life, totally changing it and turning him into
 a completely different person, and right now Taehyung is too busy being happy to think of the bad things that could happen. He is simply too busy being happy to be scared.
But Seokjin isn't.. 
He is scared...
More than scared..
even if he never showed it.
 Not even once.
Just.. his feelings towards the younger have changed and everything is going to happen again. 
Seokjin is scared that he will lose Taehyung if the younger realize his feelings about him.
He is scared that the younger will find
 out, sooner or later, and when that happens he will be mad at him, disgusted even.. He'll probably start to hate his hyung and he'll feel betrayed, he will be hurt and that will all be Seokjin's fault. The kid has just discovered true friendship and he is going to crash when he find the truth. And Seokjin hates himself about it. He hates himself because the things always happening like this. Every ing time when he decides to get close with someone, he ends up hurting them, so he decided to walk away. Taehyung is too precious to Seokjin, so he isn't going to let that ty cycle repeat again.

"Hyung, do you want to go out with me and my friends tonight? I know it's not the best offer you've ever received and I'm pretty sure you don't have a lot in common but at least it's gonna be fun, I assure you.. I think. I mean.. we haven't seen each other in a while, so.." They are talking over the phone and Jin is able to hear Taehyung's stress. He is trying his best to avoid the boy, but after hearing that painfully familiar voice he just agrees, fooling himself that all this stuff is in order to inform Taehyung that he isn't his tutor anymore. But the truth is.. he doesn't agree just because of that. He just misses Taehyung's comfortable presence and cute bright smile.

"What do you mean by "I'm not goinna be teaching you anymore." ? Taehyung asks confused as his breath turns into fog around his face. It's nearly 10:00 p.m. and the two boys are walking home under the slowly falling, graceful snowflakes.  

"The first half of the school year has ended. And all your grades are excellent." 

"Yes.. thanks to you. We're not done yet. You should continue tutoring me until the rest of the year.. and maybe the next one and etc." The younger is shocked to the point he can't even organise his thoughts in a right sentence. It feels like something is stuck in throat.. The thoughts running through his head are almost.. scary?

"Quite the opposite, Tae.. I'm done with you. I just needed to show you that there's no math task you can't solve." Jin smiles, more to himself. "..To prove you that everything is possible. And I'm not saying I'm never gonna help you again.. It's just not going to be every wednesday and friday. I prefer to stop now and leave you with a positive impression as long as I still can, because usually it's not like that and people end up hating me." He forces himself to fake a smile just in order to see one on the younger's face too, he is expecting at least one more "What do you mean by that?" or something, but all he gets is one "Yeah.. right", that damn blank expression and eyes avoiding him on all the way to Taehyung's home. 

"TaeTaeTaeTaehyuuuuuung! You wouldn't believe what I've found!" It's the first school day after the Christmas vacation and Taehyung is sitting on his desk trying to not fall asleep when he hears Jimin's excited voice.

"Look Jimin, I don't give a how drunk or high you were or who had with who on New Year's eve. If I was interested in this kind of things I should've came to the party, right? So now just shut up. I'm in a bad mood." Taehyung growls at the other boy.

"Yeah, it's obvious." Jimin mutters back. "Anyways.. it's not about it, it's about your great Jin hyung. I've already told you that I feel like I know him from somewhere, remember?"

"And I've already told you that he studied here, are you dumb?"

"Are you going to stop being a ?" Jimin asks annoyed. "Yes, you already told me, but has he ever told you the reason why he switched schools?"   

"I.. to be honest.. no." Taehyung looks at Jimin questionably, finally interested and that makes Jimin smirk.

"It's good for you that you're not hanging out with him anymore." Jimin giggles.

"Yah! Are you ing going to tell me or I've gotta do it my way?" Taehyung says almost angrily.

"Well than.. just shut up and listen. Jin is.. gay.. that likes girls too.. he is biual. He has been in relationship with one of the teachers.. the "man" ones. Not long after that Jin breaka up with him and gets a girlfriend. Than the teacher gets jealous, even if their relationship has ended and he starts treating Jin's girlfriend like  in class in order to have his revenge. Do you remember that when we entered high school, in the beginig of our first year they changed our music teacher? Well that was he. It was two years ago and it was our first year here, so we were too busy exploring the school to notice something like this. And.. back to the topic.. Jin doesn't tell the girl about his relationship with the teacher so the girl just keeps wondering why does he treat her like this. She is discriminated in all possible ways while Jin is just keeping quiet. One day she gets so sick of all the prejudice  that she decides It's time to say something and than the things become ugly. It goes so far as to the teacher even trying to hit the girl but Seokjin starts a fight in to protect her.. and than the things become even worse. There was a rumor that Seokjin was just disturbed by the teacher and never liked him but they were caught," Jimin gulps at this one. "kissing, so nobody is sure what happened between them. In the end the teacher was dismissed and convicted, but this all happened after Jin was beaten by him and after his girlfriend had broken up with him. And, of course, he was forced to transfer because everybody knew." 

"How do you know all this stuff?" Is the only thing that Taehyung manages to say.

"I have my ways, you know.." Jimin smirks, once more. "Have you ever imagi.. Yah, Taehyung! Where the heck are you going? We have two minutes until the class begins!" 

"I'm gonna skip it or, at least, I'm gonna be late. If the teacher asks something say that I was sick or something."

"Pick up. Pick up. Pick up.." Taehyung mumbles to himself, calling Jin, hidden in the school toilets while evreryone'is in class.. Seokjin too.. probably. 

"Taehyungie? You aren't in class? What's the matter?" Jin acts like nothing happened and Taehyung just realizes how good of an actor Jin has been since the very beginning when he acted cute and kind in front of Taehyung's mother and completely changed when they were left alone.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung asks.

"Tell you what?" Seokjin answers, confused.

"Oh god, come on.. You're not gonna fool me this time and even your damn fake smile isn't going to help you. Tell me what, huh? To tell me that I don't even know you and you've been hiding such things for you and your past. I thought that I've finally found a real friend, that I've finally found someone who understands me.. someone with whom I can share what I think or feel or whatever freely and he's gonna accept it, accept me. I.." For a second Taehyung chokes on his words. "I thought I've finally found the person that will be diffrent, interesting and special enough to pull me back to Earth, out of my dreams. I thought It's you, but It's all ruined right now.  It's all fake. Kim Seokjin is fake. Why did you show me what is the feeling of not being alone and what does it mean to care for someone, and now.. 
I don't even know if it was real, or not. 
I don't even know if you are real.
I don't even know who are you.
But the one thing I know is that I was deceived
 all along. By you
I feel ing stupid and It's just because you were kidding around, but It's
 not funny at all. 
It's all your fault and all I know is that I hate you and I want my perfect ty best friend back." Taehyung says his last sentence sobbing, and in that moment the one that hates Jin the most is Jin himself. 

"That's why I didn't tell you. Because you'll feel betrayed, hurt and you'll probably start to hate me and I.. just decided to leave you step by step so it wouldn't hurt you so much and it'll be better for you.. for both of us. I've already said you that night.. I've said you that I prefer to stop now and leave you with a positive impression as long as I still can, because usually it's not like that and people end up hating me. But.. you didn't give up on me, so.."  

"What the hell made you think that if you just leave It's going to hurt less? How could you know something like this? How dare you make such decisions all alone by yourself? I thought you've understood that I'm not as narrow-minded as to judge people by their ual orientation, appearance, skin colour or whatever it is. I thought you trust me." Taehyung is now really crying.

"You just don't get it, do you? It's not just that i'm attracted to boys sometimes.. The one that i'm attracted do right now is.. I just.. It's you, Tae. You can claim that it doesn't matter but it.. it just does. I'm not saying that you're narrow-minded, you're just normal person and it's okay because I am the one that isn't in his right mind. I have no idea how you are feeling right now but to be honest I hope that you're disgusted. It will be easier. For both me and you. You don't know how does it feel like to be maken fun of. I haven't simply moved on.. I've moved two times, because in the second school there were rumors too. You have no idea how hard it is to get through all this and how hard it is to smile again, acting like nothing's wrong. You have no idea and you will never have. I'll never let that happen to you. Just accept it. There's no other way. It's impossible. It's not easy for me too. I feel terrible. I miss you. But still it's better for you that way. I hate myself too. I feel like I'm damned to hurt everyone who gets close to me but after all I let you do it. I know it's my fault. I'm sorry. For everything. And I want to tell you that I was able to be myself while I was with you, so I was. I was myself all the time. And excluding that, I was always honest with you. I, myself am not so sure if your "perfect ty best friend" exists, but.. I definitely was myself when I was with you! Maybe you don't believe me but.. Tae, I.." Jin gulps and now Taehyung is pretty sure he is crying too. "I.. I'm sorry.. I've gotta go in class."  

                                                                                                             * 
"T-Tae.. what are you doing here?" Seokjin is standing like a statue in the middle of schoolyard when he sees the familiar figure in front of him. There's no one around - It's late because Jin's teacher has asked him to stay after classes, so he did as he was told, going through a
 whole speech about his lowering grades. "How did you find me? H-How do you know where am I studying?" 

"I've just asked my mother.. Everything is possible.. remember, hyung?" The minutes are passing as they both go silent. They're staying motionless, surrounded by the snow that covers every single inch of the earth below them and Jin isn't sure what he is supposed to say or do at all. He thought that it's all settled and he'll probably never see Taehyung again.

"It's cold. How long have you b-" Seokjin finally manages to break the silence, but immediately stops when he feels Taehyung's cracked by the cold but still somehow soft lips on his own. After he is able to think straight again he breaks the kiss and pushes the younger away. "Look, if you're here to make fun of me, give up and keep it to yourself. I don't give a . I think I've said it clearly. It's over." Jin is about to walk away, but he is stopped. Again. By a couple too familiar, almost frozen, red hands wrapping sround his chest and squeezing the fabric of his jacket, pulling him as close as possible

"I'd never do that. You know me, hyung."

"Yeah.. I know you. I just was hoping that's the reason." 

"No. It's not.. just.. Hyung, please don't go!" Taehyung cries, burying and rubbing his head into Seokjin's back, pulling him harder and closer. "Please. I was wrong. I don't hate you. I can't hate you. I'll do whatever it takes. I'll do whatever you want, just please stand by me! I don't wanna be alone again. I'm scared. Let's go home and watch One piece or you can help me with my homework or whatever you want but just hyung, please.. stay!" And Jin just can't handle this anymore.

"You're such a mollycoddle. You really think that you're special, huh?" Seokjin roughly pushes Taehyung away again and turns back to him. He looks so cold.. and Taehyung is afraid. He is afraid that he's just wasted his last chance to get back everything that he had lost. He is more than afraid. Jin pulls out one of his gloves and without saying a word gives it to the younger. Taehyung takes it, looks at it and than looks back to Seokjin questionably with teary, red eyes. "Yah! Don't stare at me - put it!" The older yells and Taehyung trembles, but still he does as told, then he looks at his hyung again. "What?" Jin asks and now Taehyung is even more confused. "Don't tell me that you want me to give you the other one, too. How selfish! Give me that, I'll take care of it." The older says, grabbing the boy's freezing hand and putting it into the pocket of his jacket along with his own, fingers interlocked. "Let's go home. I'm pretty sure you've already caught a cold. And stop crying, it's annoying." Seokjin grumbles, holding tight Taehyung's hand with his own


A/N's:

5.  The real appearence of Brook in One Piece is in ep.337, but I'm too lazy too change it. (I think I've written it's around 200th ep.)

6.  I'm not really into Korean school system, so I wrote it according to that in my country, but I'm pretty sure it's close to the American one and I don't think it's such a big deal.