three

Moonlight

"Come again?" 

Lee Hyukjae was so sure he had heard it wrong but as he read it on his own copy of the contract he knew that it was the real deal.

"Uhm.. As I was saying you are expected to report to the manga department by Monday. I will tour you to the company today and teach you mainly the basics. Are you listening Hyukjae-ssi?"

No. This cannot be happening. He, Lee Hyukjae, should work at the literature department. He was born for books, the true form of literary art.

"I think you are very mistaken but I had specifically applied for the literature department. So why am I assigned to the manga department?"

The HR representative, Jungsoo, looked confused and read the contract then turned back to a very irritated Hyukjae. "Uhm. Hyukjae-ssi I'm not sure as to how it had happened but it is stated here that you are assigned to the manga department."

The male visibly sagged and looked mournfully at his contract.

Why do I have to be assigned to this department, of all the department available? Mangas are made for high school girls who are deluded on happy endings and heart fluttering love stories. 

"Uhm but Hyukjae-ssi I think you can apply for a transfer by your 2nd month. It is pretty easy then to get into the literature department."

When he saw a appeasing smile on the HR's face he knew that he had to accept this bitter reality.

And that he might probably be screwed. 


A/N: LOL. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I JUST DID. SORRY. /sobs/