Trouble

Innocent Loves
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Tch! I don't like Taecyeon. I really want to kill him. Why must he take his side?", Jungho grumbled. His fellow friend only nodded in worry. It would be a bad day if their leader already have bad mood in the morning.

"We don't have a choice. We can't confront him easily. Who knows he still keep contact with his old gang?", one of them dared himself to speak. Jungho sent him a death glare.

"I can take him down, you dumb! I can make him kneel in front of me. It just not a right time yet.", he replied with anger. Truthfully he did have scare feeling towards Taecyeon. But he is Oh Jungho for God's sake. He couldn't be under someone. He would always be on the top of everyone.

 

"Is it Kim Woobin worth that much? You still have us anyway.", another one unconsciously said. His fellow friends didn't understand why Jungho really wanted Woobin to get back to their gang. If the person didn't want to join again, why bother to force him back?

Jungho gritted his teeth. He likes Woobin, the incredible fighter. He believed that their gang will be stronger and more terrifying with Woobin on it. But unfortunately Woobin has found out something about him and since that, he refused to join anymore.

 

"If you don't know, don't ever dare to teach me about that!", he shouted in angry then turned to walk away. But he bumped into someone.

"Where the hell you walk?! Don't you see your way?!", Jungho shout became louder. The latter just fixed his back pack and dusted his cloth leisurely.

"You don't f**king say sorry?!", he yelled. His fellow friends panicked and dragged the person, who turned out to be Sungjoon, to another side.

 

"Yah! Say sorry to our leader!", one of them said. Sungjoon only stared without any expression.

"It's not my fault. He is the one who block my way.", he casually said.

"Yah! You didn't know him?", the gang snapped.

"No. Why should I know him?", he replied with flat tone. Jungho fumed in anger then quickly grabbed his collar. He smirked.

"Ah....you are the transfer student. It's normal that you didn't know me.", Jungho said in intimidating tone. "I got a new toy....", he thought.

One of his hand grabbed Sungjoon's jaw in force to look in the eye straightly. "I'm the jjang in this school. You may remember that!"

As soon as he said that, Sungjoon’s knee hit his stomach, hard. Of course it made him yelped in pain.

Sungjoon snickered. "You gotta be kidding me.."

Then the other boys immediately attacked him after stunning for awhile, didn't believe that their leader was treated like that.

However, even though Sungjoon was strong but still it was not fair fight, so then he unfortunately cornered. Just when he thought that he was near to lose, he heard whistle sound.

"I got you boys. Come on follow me!"

***

 

They were in the punishment room, waiting for Teacher Kang to tell about their punishment. Jungho stared at Sungjoon intensely that made the latter feeling uncomfortable.

"Hey transfer kid. I like you. You are strong enough.", he suddenly spoke.

Sungjoon scoffed. "Did I just hear a confession?", he replied with bored face. Jungho made his hand into a fist, ready to punch him but then Teacher Kang entered the room.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter