First Encounter to You

Innocent Loves
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Finally I’m here…”, a girl said while stepping out from a van.

“Yuri-ah…please don’t make a fuss in school or you will be never get a chance to attend the public school again.”, someone in driver seat talked to her.

“I know it, Manager oppa. It’s my own wish to attend public school so I won’t ruin it. I will stay low as best I can.”, she replied with her trademark smile.

“You better do that. Or you and I will be fired by that scary witch!”, he scowled. She giggled. The CEO indeed looked like a witch when she getting angry.

“Hehehe.. I understand oppa. You know, I must go now or I will be late for my first day.”, she said.

“Take care Yuri-ah. Don’t forget to go to studio after school.”, he said then drove off. She bade goodbye and turned to school direction.

 

Smile never left her face while walking to the school building. No one knew how much she wanted to be a normal student. She was Jung Yuri, a rising singer in music industry. She just had debut six months ago but her popularity had rose very high. She must had to attend various music show, made her own showcase, did promotion to whole Korea and others. She was happy but sometimes she felt she could die with that full packed schedule. She even didn’t have a chance to attend school anymore for past year due to her debut preparation and promotion schedule. She had private teachers but that was so boring to study like that. She wanted to attend a normal school, normal friend, and study like normal person in the classroom.

 

After begging for umpteenth time to CEO, finally CEO granted her wish. Her album promotion was over and she just have to make preparation for next album and debut acting in drama. So maybe she could attend school for a year, but with 2 conditions. She must register as other person and if she makes a problem in school or her disguise is found out, she will be getting out from school right at the moment. Not to mention that she have to more serious and diligent in practice and preparation as payback. 

 

So there she was. Disguised herself like a normal person. But she agreed it too by the way. She didn’t want people befriend to her just because she was an idol. Well…she has friends in music and entertainment industry but she didn’t know who was fake and who was sincere friend. She wanted a true friend who can see her as a person, not an idol.

Please log in to read the full chapter