Never be Perfect Without You

One Last Moment

 

The sounds of the wave is so calming, like it's comforting the broken hearted me. I'm broken hearted, who to blame? I could only blame myself, I was the one who let her go, I was the one who stupid enough to try to forget the love of my life.

I wiped away my tears and adjusted my vision. With every heavy steps I take, I walk back to the hotel.

There, everybody is waiting for me worriedly. EVERYBODY is here for me, but where is she? Where is the person I'm longing to see? The presence I'm craving for? The presence that can make me feel complete...

 

"Are you okay?" Tiffany asked me as I sat down beside her.

"You know I'm always okay, Tiff." I smiled resurring them that I'm really okay.

"uhm..." she sighed...

I swiftly pulled her to sit down as I immediatly lay down with my head on her lap. "I'm really okay, Tiff." I whispered.

"You, liar." she slapped stomach lightly and I pretend to wince in pain. That managed to make her chuckle a little.

Soon, the atmosphere die down again. It was comfortable silence. I started to doze off, until some liquid dropped on my face I quickly look up only to see Tiffany with her red eyes.

I hugged her waist tightly, I know this can somehow comfort her. "shh... don't cry. I will be fine." I keep mumbling to tell her not to cry. But I, myself can't help but to let out my own tears. I can tell everybody that I'm gonna be fine. But I can never convince myself to believe that I'll be fine. "I'm dying..."

 

 

Someone's shaking my shoulder, someone else is kicking my , AND I'm pretty sure that Yoona is the one who's tickling my neck now! aish! I got up from my sleep abruptly, causing Sunny to fall on her and I can see yoona and sooyoung's running for their lives.

"Yah! Can't you just wake up cutely? so out burst!" Sunny shouted at me but I just merong at her. "aish... chinja! now go change, it's time for the barbeque!" at the mention of barbeque, she starts to skip happily to where the others are.

I hurriedly run to my room and get changed. While putting on back my accessories, a necklace caught my eyes. It's the necklace we bought together... the couple necklace of us, she said.

 

 

"yuri~"  she called and reached her hand to me, tugging me light. I turned around only to see very cute sight I could do anything to see it everyday. I know she's wanting something.

"hmm?" I response and fixed her hair gently, and.... she closes her eyes. My heart is about to explode... ah =='

Opening her eyes and smile sweetly to me. We lost in each other eyes for a moment, until I broke the eyes contact. "What is it that you called me for, Sica?" I asked her.

She immediately turned extremely excited and grin widely, pointing to a jewelery store we just passed by. "Let's go there!" Without waiting for me to agree, she always drag me to the store. I just let her drag me, we stopped and I noticed her eyes sparkling as she's staring at one certain necklace. No, Couple necklace to be exact.

"It's beautiful." I commented as I now looking at it too.

"Yeah... Let's buy it."

"huh?" I asked confusely. "It's a couple necklace, sica. I don't think they will sell single lace."

"Who said that I will buy one single? It's a couple necklace, so why seperate it? pabo..."

"eh?" I tilted my head, started to feel nervous. Not wanting to assume that it's me...

"You don't want to wear it with me?" she asked cutely and pouted.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I mentally cheer like crazy, trying to control not to be too excited in front of her. I have to maintain my cool you know? *wink*

(I shake my head feeling so stupid to treasure it alone. It means so much to me, but does it mean a tiny bit to her? I examine it lovingly, my precious necklace.)

 

"It looks great on you, yuri!"

"Yeah, it looks great. But not perfect though..." I pretended to think for a moment. She looked at me confusely, and a sad... I guess? "Turn around, sica." I told her.

"Why?" She asked. But I just hold her shoulders and turn her around. she didn't protest and stay still. I took the necklace from the box and wear it for her... with love.

"Now. It's perfect!" I cheered as I pulled her to stand close to see, pointing to the necklaces.

 

 

Perfect? No more perfection... No more, since that day I decided to let you go. My life is far from perfection, without you.

 

"Unnie! Are you done?"

Yoona's voice snapped me out of my thought just in time that a lone tear was about to escape.

"I'm coming!"

 

We were having fun with our barbeque time, eating, laughing, playing few round of beach volleyball. I am happy, indeed. I managed to keep breathing until today because of them, my best buddies. Even I constantly feel empty without Jessica, I don't want to be the one who wipe the smiles of their faces.

 

I was chasing Fany after she shouted at my ear, almost damage my eardrum. Damn the loud Fany. Being a more athelete person than Fany, I managed to catch her by her waist and spun her around making her giggle loudly and I laugh so loud for the first time in a while. But my laughter died down when I heard the soothing sound of a song... our song. The sound is so low that anyone could barely noticed. But I know it by heart...

 

I stopped abruptly and Tiffany looked at me concern.

"What's wrong, Yuri-ah? Why are you crying?" she cupped my face.

"Aniyo.. The wind is too strong. that's why." I faked a smile.

She looked at me, unconvinced.

"Can you go first? I wanna stay a bit longer."

She stayed unmoved and look at me worriedly. I hate being this pathetic in front of my friend, but I can't help it.

"Go back soon okay? You'll catch a cold staying for too long." Loving and caring as she always is, she hugged me tightly before going back to where the others are.

I walked to the direction of where the sound came, found out that it's from the other resort nearby. Someone there must be playing the song.

I found a giant rock and I can sit on and listen to the song clearly. The song went on and went, repeatedly. It's like tutoring.

To that person over there. You must be so obsessed with this song to repeat it like that? You don't know you're tutoring me right now eh... But thank you... Thank you so much for making me smile with tears streaming down my face like this.

 

Those sweet moments when we were together, now turned to be bittersweet. 

 

"Hey. Why are you always staring at me?"

"Because you're beautiful."

 

"Yuri-ah, I miss you." 

 

"Yuri-ah, where are you? I want to see you."

 

"You're my special someone too."

 

"You're my #1, Yuri."

"eh? You're not my first." 

"....."

"I only have one special person. And It's you, Sica-yah. You don't need a rank because you're my only one."

 

"Sica..."

"Hmm..?"

"Saranghae..."

"........"

"......."

"Nado, nado saranghae."

 

 

Tears streaming down my face and I cried myself to sleep on the cold hard rock. I miss you...so much, Sica-yah. Please come complete my life.