All Alone

One Last Moment

The bold words are for flashbacks :) thanks! and it's all yuri's pov.

 


 

"Sica-ah... Let's go to the beach together tomorrow :)"

I typed down the text with a sad smile and broken pieces of heart. Knowing clearly that she won't say yes, but I still here as a fool waiting for the impossible thing happens. I finally press send and sigh helplessly.

Staring at the ceiling blankly as I ocasionally glance at my phone hoping to see her message. It's been who knows how long, my eyes start to get heavy as times pass. There's still nothing happens, no light brighten up the room, no sign of her message, no... only darkness with me.

Yuri... Yuri... what do you expect? Things are no longer the same as before.  I chuckled to myself bitterly thinking how much of a fool I am waiting here.

I close my eyes in sorrow. The unwanted tears keep rolling down on my face.

How vulnerable...

This might be the last time I can ask you to the beach together.

 

I turn to my side, just then the liquid roll down in my mouth, making me tasting it a bit. I brought my hands up to touch it as it tast different. And I know, yeah it's not my tears. Blood, I'm bleeding again... I quickly get up and run to the bathroom to clean it up.

I splash the water to my face continously to stop thinking about what I overheard when the doctor talk to my dad.

"Your daughter is having blood clotted in brain."

"The possibilty of her survival is very low."

Maybe this is it. This is my life, I should accept the fact. *smile* The fact that I'm going to die soon enough. The fact that I won't be longer here to watch over you.

 

 

☆彡 ☆ミ

 

Though the time indicates that it's still a bit early, the sun has already shone brightly through its viscinity, making the white sand glistens as if, it is a pure bliss of lovely diamonds by looking from afar. This glistening sand has attracted several children as they ran through it with a bucket and a mini shovel in hand to build a castle. Some group of teens enjoy themselves by surfing in the blue sea while some take a stroll along the side of the shore. Also, a flock of birds has been flying around the beach since the sun rose up on the sky, making merriment sound as they enjoy the beam of the sun's rays. A minute passed of enjoyment, several people have arrived at the beach to forget the busy life from the city by spending their time in the beauty of the beach.

By watching them from afar, you can say that it was truly perfect.... But not at all for me. There's something missi- nope, there's a certain someone missing here. I can never feel complete without her with me. And I actually never feel complete for a long good moment. It will disappear in a snap of finger. 

 

I carry my shoes, walking to the end of the coast to have a lone time. Inhaling a deep amount of air to my lung, I smiled and sit on the big rock enjoying the view.

 

"Hey~" I called out the beautiful woman in front of me standing alone with her hair swaying because of the wind. "You're here~" I continue almost whispering

She hum and turned around, looking right in my eyes. "How do you know I'm here?"

"Do you believe? If I tell you I can feel your whereabouts." I blurted out and blushing hard. I took few steps forward so she won't see my red face.

"Really?"

I hummed as a response. I actually didn't know how to, when my heart is about to explode.

The silence came, it's a comfortable silence, warmth, complete.

"It feels so nice by just standing here." I broke the silence while looking at the lake with the coconut trees in front of us with a smile. "Oww I miss the beach now." I whined a little.

She chuckled and slap my arm lightly. "Such a kid, yul." I laughed along happily WITH her. "It has a scene of the beach here, that's why I love standing here." she continued. I didn't have to look at her to know she's smiling.

"I know..." I whispered.

"You know?"

I didn't answer her. In stead, I walked to her and take her hands. She was startled but I could careless, I just hold it tightly and walk along the little lake.

"Shall we go to the beach?" I asked and keep walking.

"I would love to. With...?"

"How about... only both of us?" dugen dugen...

"hmm... why only both of us?"

"Because I want to spend times alone with you?" I answered nervously as my heart keep beating faster. 

"I'd love to go to the beach with you. But we're too young to do that now." My heart literally jumped out when I heard she would love to!

"I know it, ma'am! Just talk for the future. Oneday, we're going." I smiled widely at her.

She giggled and shaked her head smiling. "Yes, we're going there together someday."

I looked deep into her eyes. "togther, both of us?" I asked whispering.

"Together" She whispered back as she's looking straight in my eyes showing she's sincere.

 

Oneday... I've always been waiting for that oneday. I'm willing to wait for a lifetime for that oneday to happen, but my time is running out. "Together, us." Never happened. It's only me now who remember it, keep holding on to it.

Do you not remember it? Or you just ignore it now, sica?

 

 


 

Thank you :)

Bye! enjoy neh?

-Sav