Chapter 1

Forever and Always

You are sitting at the dining table, starring through the window which shows the view of the driveway. You've been waiting for a few hours for your fiancé to arrive from work. He has not pulled up to the your house. You start worrying and wondering where he could be. You try to make excuses that he got stuck in traffic or that he got stuck at work or maybe he is buying groceries for the both of you. The sound of your phone ringing brought you back to reality. You look at the number and smile when you see that it's Minho's. You pick it up, relieved that he was okay. "Oppa?" You ask as if you were asking, "Where are you?" Or, "What happened?" You started to become confused. You were relieved, yet you had an uneasy feeling. "Hello?" You hear a voice say. Your smile drops when you do not recognize the voice. The voice presumably belonged to a delicate, sweet young woman. You become shocked and start to cry at the thought of him cheating on you, but you knew him well enough that to know that he would never do such a thing, right? 

 

~~~~

Oooooohhh. Cliff hanger. Please tell me what you guys thought of this chapter and if I should stop doing cliffhangers. Thank you! 

~~~~