Prologue

Forever and Always
It was a beautiful night, that night. You've never seen the stars shine as bright as they were. You walked around while letting your eyes take in the scene. "Hey,(y/n)?" Minho calls out to you, bringing you back from your daze. "Y-yeah?" You replied a bit startled. "There is a reason why I called you out here." "Of course." You replied with a bit of sarcasm. "So the reason why I called you out tonight is... Well, I-... Ah.. How do I put this?" He started mumbling to himself. "Oppa, the show is about to start!" You stated anxiously, both for the show and to know what he was going to say. "W-Well... I've been wanting to do this for a while know... So..." He sigh and bends down on one knee. You cover your mouth in surprising shock and tears start blurring your vision. You do your best to blink them all away, for you wanted to see everything. He pulls out a red velvet colored box and recited a poem like proposal, "(y/f/n), I want you forever and always, through the good, the bad, and the ugly. I want us to grow old together forever and always." It starts from a sniffle and evolved to a full hearted cry. "(y/n), will you do the honors of joining me in matrimony and becoming my wife?" "Yes! I do!" You exclaim. He slips the ring on your ring finger, stands up, opens his arms for a hug. You leap into them as you cry tears of joy while he spins the both of you, ending it with a kiss. At the same time, fireworks started booming in the sky. You both unwantingly pull away from the kiss only to lovingly stare into each other's eyes instead of staring at the fireworks in awe. "Jagi, why aren't you watching?" Minho asked a little confused. "It's because I've seen these fireworks about a hundred times in my life, but you're once in a life time. Why aren't you watching?" "Because I never want to miss any part of you." You smile at each other and kiss once more. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey guys!! Sorry that it took about a year to do this. I feel really bad. I'm sorry if this isn't what you were looking for, if it's confusing, or if it's sloppy. If you think that I need to change something, go ahead and tell me in the comments. Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~