Two evils and a phone

I found your phone....

"Heechul get ready we're gonna start leaving for the shoot in 5 minutes." Leeteuk sighed, once again trying  (and failing miserably at that) to get the diva redhead of their group to hurry up to their next schedule. 

"Mhmm..." Heechul simply muttered in response, fiddling with his black and hot pink phone, obviously ignoring Leeteuk. The latter sighed and stood for a while, thinking.

Suddenly a smirk formed on his face, though he really couldn't pull off the evil as he walked towards heechul.

"Let me see..." He announced, grabbing at the phone, earning a shriek from heechul, who shot up straight away, smacking the elder's hands away.

"Calm down Chul." Leeteuk laughed. "Now that you're up, let's go. We're gonna be late." 

Heechul glared at the elder, sticking his beloved phone into his pocket before stalking off behind the older, grumbling as he went. Once he got onto the van, he immediately took a seat across the other members, shooting looks at everyone who got close so he could have his privacy.

After making sure he was alone, he flashed a smug grin and whipped out his phone, unlocking it secretively, shooting glances ever so often just to make sure no one knew what he was doing. Thankfully, no one seemed to be really interested in him.

As soon as the phone was unlocked, heechul stared at his wallpaper, smug smile gradually forming a tiny smile. He didn't want to be too obvious, since his secrecy would just go to waste. But no matter how hard he tried, it was impossible to not smile as he scrolled through a wide range of websites.

"Interesting news you got there." Heechul suddenly heard the evil maknae's voice from beside him. He turned, widened his eyes at the sight, and let out a horrified girly shriek. The van jerked to a stop, the others stared with wide eyes, and kyuhyun laughed.

"Are you all ok?" The driver asked. Heechul nodded, signalling for him to continue driving. Then he turned to kyuhyun, face red from both embarassment and anger.

"WHAT THE HECK, YOU IDIOT?!" He hissed.

"What did I do?" The maknae casually replied, making himself comfortable in the seat next to his hyung.

"Did you..." Heechul started, mentally kicking himself for the hesitation in his tone.

"See what you were doing? YES." Kyuhyun replied boredly, staring at his nails. Heechul looked on in disapproval. This maknae was too smart for his own good.

"And you wanted to ask if I know your password? Yes I do indeed." The maknae continued, turning to smirk at his hyung, who was now starting to suspect kyuhyun wasn't exactly human.

"No, I am human." He stated.

"Are you weird or can you read peoples' minds?" Heechul asked incredulously.

"I don't know. Gut feels." Kyuhyun simply shrugged.

"Plus you're so obvious hyung. It doesn't take a detective to find out you were stalking han---" kyuhyun started before heechul suppressed another shriek as he cupped his hand over tha maknae's mouth.

"SHUT UP!!!" He hissed again.

"Ok, ok." Kyuhyun agreed as he sat up straight again.

"I'll keep it to myself hyung, I promise." Heechul raised an eyebrow at that. When had kyu become... NICE?

"But that doesn't mean I can't continue teasing you." Kyuhyun added, smirking. Heechul smirked back. He just knew the evil maknae wouldn't change.

"One more condition." Kyuhyun added again.

"What?"

"Share your news." Kyuhyun smiled.

"HAHA ok." Heechul smiled back as he unlocked his phone, spazzing with kyuhyun, though to he honest he was the only one spazzing, which basically meant that he was spazzing to kyu more than with kyu, but neither minded.

Meanwhile Leeteuk watched from the front, smiling. He never could understand why the two evils were so close. Kyuhyun rarely respected any of them, much less have fun with them. He would never know.

 


"THAT WAS SO TIRING." Heechul said, plopping down on the sofa. The photoshoot had been extremely demanding, forcing them to change into many outfits over and over again, posing in different angles everytime.

"It's ok hyung. You know what could cheer you up." Kyuhyun piped up from nowhere. They exchanged knowing glances before heechul reached to take out his phone.....

Which wasn't there.

"WHAT THE?!" He screamed, tiredness apparently forgotten.

"What happened?" Leeteuk asked, confused by the randomly flapping diva who resembled a chicken right about now.

"I CAN'T FIND MY PHONE." heechul shrieked.

"So?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SO?'?!?!"

"What's wrong? You could just get a new one."

"IT CONTAINS SO MANY IMPORTANT THINGS TO ME!!!!" Heechul continued. Leeteuk feared his hair would all end up on the floor, considering how much force he was putting into pulling his hair in frustration.

"Where could you have left it?" Ryeowook asked.

"IF I KNEW WOULD I BE HERE RIGHT NOW?!" Heechul yelled back, now in some hidden corner somewhere in the kitchen.

The others just sighed and went to their rooms. They were too tired to deal with a flapping, angry, frustrated diva right now.


This was meant to be a one-shot

but it escalated.

it will probably be pretty short. Maybe 3 chaps?

anywya hope you liked it :3

please comment/subscribe :3 <3