I NEED MY PHONE

I found your phone....

"I NEED MY PHONE." Was what heechul screamed once he woke up.

"Calm down hyung. You'll find it." Sungmin sighed, trying to cheer him up. Unfortunately for him, the diva wasn't exceptionally bright and happy when he just woke up.

"I can't calm down idiot." Came the response.

"Chill. What's so important in that phone anyway?" Leeteuk asked.

Silence.

"N-nothing?" Heechul awkwardly replied.

"He has private things inside." Kyuhyun added.

"Why are you even helping him?" Eunhyuk asked, glancing at the evil maknae.

"Why shouldn't I?" Kyuhyun retorted, glaring at his hyung.

"Since when were you that nice?" Eunhyuk added.

"Shut up. I'm just trying to help." Kyuhyun snarled. It sort of scared eunhyuk.

"Come on hyukkie... Let's go." Donghae whispered quietly and led eunhyuk away.

"Thanks maknae." Heechul said, smiling. Genuinely.

"No problem hyung." Kyuhyun smiled, before adding quietly...

"I won't give this blackmail up."

And with that, the evil maknae left, leaving an astounded heechul standing there gaping.

"YOU IDIOT!!" He managed to yell after regaining from the shock.

"GOT IT HYUNG!!! HOPE YOU FIND YOUR PHONE SOON!" The maknae yelled back.

"Guys..." Heechul said, turning to the others.

"What?"

"I NEED MY PHONE." He announced, and everyone fled.

 


 

Hangeng strolled along the icy path, surrounded with tiny falling snowflakes. He was trying his best to be inconspicuous, but those fangirls were really crazy. He couldn't fathom how they could tell it was him under tha thick coat, scarves and sunglasses.

Finally, his destination came into sight --- a small cafe. He walked in and was welcomed by the warm air. He smiled, though one couldn't really tell under that scarf. His manager had booked the entire restaurant for him just so he wouldn't be bombarded with stalker fangirls everywhere and finally get to enjoy a meal for once.

He'd just settled down and ordered his meal when he saw something shining, hidden under the stack of cushions that lined the sofa. He gently removed the cushions and took the foreign object in his hands. 

It was a phone.

A black and pink one.

With hangeng as a wallpaper.

Yep. It didn't take a genius to find out this was heechul's phone.

Though hangeng found it seriously amusing that the wallpaper was him with longer hair from the don't don era (heechul was like seriously obsessed with his blonde hair for some reason he did not know of) and the captions read: "I didn't let you go to china to cut your hair and dye it back idiot."

He laughed for a while before wondering if heechul had the same password.

// 0902 //

He was surprised it worked.

"Aish this Babo. Still keeping the same password." He muttered to himself, though he couldn't help but smile.

He knew he shouldn't, but curiosity took over him and he decided to play around with heechul's phone.

The safari pages were all related to hangeng.

The 2048 game was in the hanchul version.

The gallery was filled with hanchul pictures, hangeng pictures, and of course heechul selfies.

Then he clicked on the notes.

Worst idea ever.

He knew heechul liked reading fanfics...

But he didn't know he wrote them.

Especially...

Not about them.

"This is such great blackmail." He whispered to himself as a playful smile lit up on his face.

"And such a great way to see him again." He added quietly as he walked out of the cafe, heechul's phone in hand.


I felt so random, anyway the hanchul 2048 is legit Ahhaha I played it :3 XDDDDD ADORBS 101

pls comment/sub :3 <3