The studio

Speak now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2.

 

"So, how's my daughter hm?" My father asked that brought me back to the reality. I looked at him, not showing any emotion and answered "fine" to satisfy him. He smirked evilly. "You didn't change, my love. Still cold as an ice." I closed my eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

 

"Can you please tell me what you want and need from me so I can go back to Canada asap?" I asked, feeling annoyed. My father laughed at me as he goes back to his chair.

 

"I told you, you'll be one of my trainees. Don't you like it, hm?" He asked sweetly. , can he please stop this act?!

 

"No." I answered shortly and I noticed the two people who's sitting in front of my father was feeling uncomfortable. I looked at them (or more like glare), still in pokerfaced.

 

"Can you excuse me and my father?" I said the word 'father' with sarcastic tone. The male rolled his eyes at me and stood up, they bowed to my father and I took one more glance to him before leaving us.

 

"So?" My father cleared his throat and I glared at him.

 

"What do you plan this time?" I asked him straightly that made him to laughed.

 

"Even your wittiness doesn't change, huh? You're really like your father." He laughed once again, shaking his head. I got irritated because of his demonic-like laughs so I kicked the leg of his table.

 

"Answer me!" I shouted angrily. He stopped from laughing and glared at me.

 

"Its none of your business so stop asking!" He said that made me scoffed.

 

"None of my business? Its none of my ing business but I'm include to that plan!" I shouted again into his face. God, this old hag is getting in my nerves.

 

"You're just a puppet in this show, darling. All you need to do is to follow me. Nothing more, nothing less." He said in teasing manner while smiling.

 

"What if I don't?" My question made his face stoned and glared again to me.

 

"Then say goodbye to your mother's house." He answered calmly and I froze on my spot with eyes widen. No. Seeing my expression, my father laughed again feeling the victory. He stood up and patted my shoulder.

"I told you, you can't do anything but to follow me sweetheart."

 

-

 

Its been 3 days since my 'talk' with my father and I just locked myself at my condominium. I sighed, remembering what he said that time.

 

"Then say goodbye to your mother's house."

 

No. He can't. He can't do that. That's the only thing I treasured in my life. After my mom died, I asked my dad to don't sell or touch everything in that house. Every week, there's house cleaners who'll go there to clean the house. I covered my face and begun to cry. Why? Why must he my father? Why? I bit my lower lip, stopping myself from crying when my phone vibrated.

 

From: Mr. Im

 

Your dad said you need to start to train today or else you know the consequences.

 

I threw my phone somewhere on my bed because of frustration. him and his blackmailing.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter