Welcome back!

Speak now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome back!

 

1.

 

It was a sunny day here at Canada, causing me to plan many things to do when someone or should I say something ruined it. My ing father called me this morning, saying I'll go back to Korea and be his useless trainee. So now, it's my time to get used by this demon for money. I don't want to be a ing trainee. I don't want to be one of his puppet who knows nothing else except singing and dancing. But I don't have a choice. Even what will I say, what will I do, I am already his puppet. I ruffled my hair angrily, getting frustrated. I decided to go out, savouring my last day here at Canada. I pushed the door, making the bell rang on the top. Dave, one of the waiters of the café greeted me with a grin. I come here often whenever I am free. If you'll ask me what place will I miss at Canada, this café would be the answer. I sat on the corner near the window, my usual spot. The man that greeted me earlier went to my table to get my order.

 

"Usual spot, so I guess usual order?" I chuckled and nodded my head. Oh, this person knows me a lot. He left to get my order. I looked around and noticed that the café is not full pack this day. I wonder why..After a few minutes, Dave came back with my latte.

 

"You look gloomy." He stated as he sat in front of me. I sighed, bringing my cup down on the table with a huge frown on my face that made him worried.

 

"Its about him again, right?" He asked, using another term to point out my father. I nodded tiredly and leaned my back on the backrest.

 

"I'll leave Canada." I dropped the shocking news like a bomb that makes him shock as hell.

 

"Wait, what? Why?! Is it because of him? What he want this time?" He bombarded me with question that makes me feel dizzy.

 

"Can you please calm down?! You're making me dizzy!" I blurted and he shut his mouth immediately, I sigh inwardly and continue.

 

"He called me this morning, saying I'll be one of SM Entertainment's trainee and I need to go back at Korea asap." I explained.

 

"So when will you leave?" He asked.

 

"Tomorrow."

 

"WHAT?!" He shouted, gaining many attentions from the other costumers inside the café. He gave them an apology smile and turned his attention back to me.

 

"Why is it so sudden?" He asked while frowning. There's a hint of sadness at his tone. I sighed and shrugged my shoulders. There's a long silence until he spoke.

 

"I'll miss you." I smiled at his sudden confession. Dave, the only person who knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter