Practising To Do

Heartstrings

"We're back~ And look who we've brought!" 

You stepped through the door after your peers, rolling the food parcel towards a grateful Taehyun.

"Hayi!"

Jinwoo floated over to the girl, relieving her of several bags. You scanned the room with quizzical brows; The other two were missing. The youngest man gestured towards the glass-paneled door, leading to a small courtyard. Leaning to the side, you stared through it, spotting the boys prancing around, camera in hand. It wasn't long before they re-entered, still filming.

"Hayi, hey!~" 

They gave a short, stumbled-bow, attempting to keep the camera straight as they did so. 

"We're starting a vlog, everybody wave!" 

Mino turned the lens in your direction. Seung Yoon stepped nearer to you, invading your shot. You playfully pushed at his face but it had no affect, except from causing him to lean even closer, his arm coming across your shoulders.

"Everyone, this is our baby sister, Lil' G- And Yoonie. Surgically attached to her apparently." 

Seunghoons slim hands reached up in front of the lens, producing a heart shape.

"Oi-"

The pair of you hissed, forcing him away by swinging your legs in an attempt to kick him.

 "Quit it, you'll start rumors!"

Being on camera, this reaction was more polite than usual. You returned your gaze to it, pulling a series of expressions before repeatedly pointing to the back wall, where Jinwoo, Taehyun and Hayi had settled on the floor, dragging your accessory to join them.

"Hayi is watching us practice, she's also a very good friend of ours"

She placed her head on your shoulder, replicating some of your expressions before dipping her hand into one of her bags.

"I've brought gifts from my trip"

She handed out small boxes to each of the boys, who immediately ripped them open as if they were excited children on christmas day. Their eyes sparkled. A set of personalised earrings and wristbands for each member. Mino dangled his infront of the lens whilst making entertaining sound effects.

"Ahh, they're awesome! Thank you, Hayi~"

Taehyun reached an arm around her shoulders, showing his appreciation.

"My mother chose yours, she's very fond of you~"

He chuckled as he turned away, Mino shoving the camera into his face to capture his expression, the other boys snickering at 'the favourite'. Reaching into another bag, she pulled out a larger package.

"For you-"

The neatly-wrapped parcel was passed to you. Seung Yoon peered over your shoulder, watching your hands delicately unfold the paper. The contents was nothing like what you had expected; the most beautiful chiffon dress with gold details. As well as this, your fingers found a stiff object, pulling it out you realised that it was a photo-frame, already filled with adorable photos of yourself and Hayi, Seungri and the five boys that surrounded you. Your attachment leant closer, grinning as he gazed upon the images.

"Aww! I love it!"

The smaller woman chuckled as you cuddled into her.

"What do you have?~" 

Mino crept forward, focusing in on the gift as you held it up.

"Ah, that was when we spent the day in the park!" 

Jinwoo indicated one of the larger images; the five boys gathered around you, the youngest two huddled close to you, lifting cups of bubble tea in the air. You and Seung Yoon shared a glance, his soft smile warming you as his arm gripped tighter around your shoulders.

"Wow, is that you?!" 

Seunghoons eyes widened as he gawped at the photo in the top corner.

"Oh, yeah~ I think that was taken when I first became a trainee, I had a day with the stylists so that they could figure out what looks worked best on me-"

You would have continued, but the boys gawping had become hard to ignore.

"What?"

You snapped as the frame was taken away from you, the camera close to touching the glass.

"Lil' G, you look really-"

"-hot! Damn girl!"

Seunghoons zealous reaction started off a chain of laughter, Jinwoo pushing him to the floor as punishment for being so brash. You looked to the ceiling, embarrassed but flattered. Rising again, he took the frame, peering closer at it.

"Seriously though, you look really amazing"

He passed back to you, but it was quickly snatched up by Seung Yoon. As his eyes widened, Mino brought the camera on him.

"Wow-"

His self-concious remark earnt him sly grins, Hayi leaning over, now part of the groups teasing;

"She looks gorgeous, huh?"

He nodded, looking towards the door as he placed the frame back on your lap.

"Don't we have practising to do?"

He barked suddenly, causing the others to jump to their feet, Hayi now in control of filming.

***

You each took your turn, a routine falling into place. Seung Yoon gradually settled, beginning to laugh as he danced with you. The final chorus; the rappers stood behind you to each side, vocalists next to you with Seung Yoon on his knees in front as you attempted the strenuous backing vocal. The music trailed off, each of you panting as you looked toward the camera, pleased grins on your faces. 
***
"Wah!"
She bobbed the gadget up and down, greatly entertained by your performance.
"Was it alright?" 
Taehyun ventured, pushing back his hair as he gasped for water.
"Amazing!" 
Leaping up, she threw her arms around you, still holding the camera. The boys congregated infront of it, leaning on eachother, weak from exhaustion.
"Thank you for watching~ Peace!"
Mino reached a finger towards the panel, stopping the recording. You all took seats on the floor, deciding that it was best to resume practice after the weekend.
"Shall we go back to mine?"
The group made several sounds of agreement as Hayi and yourself set about lifting each of them to their feet.