Pinky Swear!

Heartstrings

Seungri and two of the other members were gathered on the ground floor, greeting you with cheeky whistles and howls as you approached.

"Give us a twirl~"

Jiyong smiled warmly as you obliged, allowing the clothing to float about you as you turned. You looked into the face of the tallest man, his usually hidden personality showing through in his affectionate grin.

"Where are you going?"

His deep voice made you blush slightly; although you were now labelmates, you were still very shy around many members of the YG family, especially T.O.P, whom you had been a big fan of for many years.

"Ah, the unnies and I are spending a day at the spa-"

A thought suddenly entered Seungris mind.

"Hey, will Dara be there?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Tell her I want my headphones back!"

You nodded, laughing at his comment as he sent you through the doors, onto the streets of Seoul.

***

The spa was not far from the building, so it didn't take long for you to reach the gates, where Hayi and Minji were stood, chatting as they waited for you. Catching sight of your approach, they begun to gesture rapidly, hurrying you through the doors.

"I knew the dress would suit you!" 

Hayi grinned as you were lead into the reception, where the rest of 2ne1 were joined by Hyori, Soo hyun, Lydia and Chaerins younger sister, Harin. You set to greeting each other within your small circle, until approached by the head beautician, who took you into the treatment room. Chaerin took the seat opposite you, Hayi and Bom occupying the places either side of you, the rest of the girls filling the spare chairs. Your hands were set upon by the nail artists as the chatter begun.

***

A short buzzing sound came from Boms bag; she plowed into it, retrieving her phone and tapping at the screen.

"Ah, its a photo from Seung Yoon-"

She passed it over, allowing you to look. It was an image of himself and Mino, still in possession of your clothing. The rapper was holding the edge of the nightgown to his chest, revealing a pair of your underwear, which you weren't aware were missing, over his jeans. Sighing, you looked towards the other man, his foot lifted high above his head exposing the slipper with his excited, open-mouth expression. The caption read: I think Mino wants to keep her ! Can you let her know we'll return them later? You gazed up at Bom, who was trying to hide her giggles. Hayi peered over your shoulder, instantly spotting the elders humor and falling backwards into her chair, laughing. You shook your head, amused smirk spreading across your face.

"I knew they'd do something stupid-"

You chuckled, shifting in your seat as your nails were finished. 

"They're sweet boys though, cheeky, but very sweet" 

Bom gave you a warm smile; your fondness of the group was no secret within the company, or even out of it, for that matter.

"You spend so much time with them!"

Dara added. Hayi started to giggle, you turned to face her, somewhat curious.

"You even sound like them~"

She spluttered, your grin grew wider. One of your talents was imitating the five boys, especially Seung Yoon. Expressions and everything. She caught the look in your eye, leaning forward to encourage you. The rest of the room also leant forward. Taking a deep breath, you paused to collect yourself.

"Do it, do it!"

The small girl whined. You took this as an opportunity. Letting your voice drop to Taehyuns pitch, you answered.

"Don't rush me~"

You mimicked his whine perfectly, setting off enormous laughter from the girls. You took another deep breath, this time preparing 'Seunghoon'.

"Stop it, stop it~"

The group continued giggling. You pauysed, your sides were already burning from the laughter. 

"One more, one more!" 

Hayi wiped a tear from her cheek, leaning towards you and reaching around your shoulders. Bom also leant closer, eyes sparkling.

"Uh- Who?"

"What is your best one?"

The rest of the women were now watching you intently. You knew the answer. The corners of your mouth twitched slightly. 

"Ah, I know! Your Seung Yoon impression is perfect!"

You looked around nervously. The group leant even closer, each beaming in encouragement. 

"Go on~ I wanna hear it"

Even the kind-faced Hyori, who had until now been keeping to herself, was taking interest. You cleared your throat, trying to stop yourself from laughing. You let out a few low notes, practicing tones. You didn't need to, you knew his voice well, but you thought it more convincing to do so. You lifted your hand to your ear, using it as a phone. The women smirked, Bom lifting her phone to record the entertainment. 

"Yeobseyo?! I need help! I've broken the vacuum! Again! I need to use yours!"

You returned to your tone to reply.

"But you'll break it, you're terrible at cleaning"

"Ah, you're mean today! I'll hang up if you don't let me borrow it~"

Applause and thundering laughter filled the room. You continued.

"Mame biga onda~ Biga onda~ Oneuldo~"

"Wahh! Stop, stop, you're gonna make me cry!"

Chaerin reached over the table, placing her hand over yours. 

"You need to cover that song, you sing it well even when you're being silly~"

Dara beamed across at you, nodding slightly. Bom gave several taps at the screen, chuckling before looking up at you. 

"Can I send this to him?"

You gave a vigorous nod of your head, even though you knew that there would be consequences when you next saw him.

***

"So, you and Seung Yoon, are you getting together or not?"

Your tea caught in your throat, causing you to splutter loudly as you shifted in your seat. They were all glaring at you, awaiting your response. Your face burning up.

"You- I- What? What do you mean by that?!"

You failed to hide your panic, such a question had not been expected by your relaxed mind.

"You have so much chemistry"

"You spend so much time together"

"The way he looks at you-"

"-the way you look back!"

"You're perfect for eachother!"

The onslaught continued. Each of the girls took their turn pointing out the painfully obvious facts of your relationship with the guitarist. You feigned ignorance, shrugging off each comment.

"He's a really good friend, and I do love him, but-"

"You love him?"

Boms micheavious side appeared, her full lips stretching into a smirk.

"I- I- Uh! You know I didn't mean it like that!"

She chuckled, stepping to your side, placing her arm around your shoulders.

"You know you wouldn't have to hide it if you did like him, right?"

She gave a small squeeze, your hair as you un-tensed, looking up.

"I-"

"So you like him?"

Chaerin raised from her seat, joining Bom. After a few moments, you gave a shy nod, eyes shifting to the wall.

"Finally! So, when are you going to tell him?"

Your eyes darted in Daras direction.

"I'm not! And you guys can't either!"

You got to your feet, placing your hands on your hips.

"But-"

"No buts! I don't want him to know! Pinky swear!"

You raised your baby-finger, pointing it in the direction of the group. With a sigh, they all gave their finger, connecting with yours.

"Now, when are you telling Seunghoon about your crush on him, unnie?"

You gave a wink to Bom. She cackled, shaking her head gently.

"Huh?! He wishes!"