Love me not.

Blossom tears (꽃잎놀이)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Part 2.

“Le-oh! Le-oh!” she grinned as she hopped to him, holding the cute white display pony they just bought from the shop a week ago.

Leo who was sitting next to the bed while reading a book picked up the other pony from beside the bed.

“Yes?” he asked her while shaking his display pony without tearing his eyes off the book.

“Ahha.” she laughed. “Cute.”

She bent down next to him, placing her hand around his shoulder.

“Leo, look!” she smiled. “This is me, and this is you.”

She gently tilted her pony over his and lightly pecked the forehead of his display pony with hers.

Leo looked up and smiled gently at her.

She skipped over to the mannequin that was covered by a white silk cloth.

“This has been here for so long, can't I see it already?” she laughed and lifted the cloth up.

“No!” Leo dashed to her and covered it back.

“Whyyy??” she whined with a laugh.

“Just, not yet.” Leo smiled. When he knew she wasn't gonna let it slide so easily, he picked her up and carried her princess style.

“Yah!!” she squealed.

“Don't see it just yet okay?” he laughed and made her sit on the bed as he went back to reading his book.

~

'All done.' Leo smiled to himself in accomplishment as he held up the dark pansy purple coloured evening dress.

He carefully folded the dress into a white box with a red ribbon on the edge of its lid. He breathed out once.

'I can't wait for tonight'

He covered the lid of the box.

~

'It's our fourth year anniversary today.'

Leo smiled to himself as he walked home. Bouquet of roses in his hand.

He had left a note on the box he placed on the bed at home, asking her to wear the dress. He was going to bring her out on a date. He himself was already dressed up neatly in a suit.

Leo was grinning like an idiot as he opened the door, expecting to see her all dressed up beautifully in the dress he made for her.

He stopped when he looked into the house. The smile on his face faded.

There were a few books lying on the floor messily. Things were missing from their original places.

Her things.

The display pony that were supposed to stand next to the other pony as a couple on the bedside table stood there alone.

Leo picked it up with trembling hands.

He looked around the empty house and spotted a brown piece of paper on the white box he left behind for her.

>Leo, don't ask. Just listen.

 

Goodbyes trickle down everyone's cheeks like blood. I know that. and you should know by now what this letter means.

 

Maybe your lips are asking why, but here's what I'm telling you. If we ever see each other in the future, no, don't come, don't make that face. Just pass me by. The countless words of love that we've whispered mean nothing to me. our promises that we've been making, they're breaking instantly. No, this is a dream, your eyes are telling me that. Just hug me again, you say. But no, I'm leaving. There's no reason to it. I'm just tired of being around you. After reading this, you might say that you loved me, but now you hate me, and that is the only reason. You think I don't know you? You're lying right now. You still love me, your'e still the same. You will never change. Your heart is with me. I'll never give it back to you. We'll see how well you can live without a heart. Why am I doing this? It's simple.

 

I don't love

Please log in to read the full chapter