4 | Who I Really Am

The Playgirl Gangster

Kyuhyun went inside the classroom and found his cousin and that Siwon guy. Right, they’re friends… he thought before he went to his chair trying hard not to be noticed. But, of course he failed.

 

 

“Kyuhyun-ah!” the younger looked at his older cousin “Come here” the older said motioning him to go near him. Kyuhyun wanted to get as far away as possible. If he can’t control himself he might punch Siwon’s face and as embarrassing as it sounds, he too doesn’t believe he could beat the man.

 

 

He walked over to his cousin and when he was beside him, his cousin placed his arm around his shoulders. “Siwon-ah, my cousin, Kyu” he introduced. The two guys nodded at each other and Siwon, being the gentleman he is, to which Kyuhyun inwardly scoffed, offered a handshake as he introduced himself “Choi Siwon” the younger nodded and said “Cho Kyuhyun” absentmindedly since he was thinking of other things.

 

 

If Siwon is Choi and Sungmin is Lee, so they’re really not siblings? Damn, and I had that one little hope of them being siblings he thought. He excused himself and headed for the door. Before he could completely go out the room he bumped into someone who was bringing a slushee and unfortunately stained his shirt.

 

 

The shorter looked up in wide eyes and said, “Sorry, I’m soo sorry… gwaenchana? I’m really really sorry…” as she continuously tried to wipe the stain of the taller’s shirt. Kyuhyun held both her wrist to stop her. “I’m soo sorry… I’m soo clumsy” she said as she bowed her head trying to hide her embarrassment.

 

 

The taller chuckled at the shorter’s cuteness which made her look up “oooh! Cho Kyuhyun!” she stated as she pointed at the guy. Kyuhyun smiled as if saying yep that’s me. He stared at the girl who was now looking at him with slight irritation, “Lee Sungmin don’t give me that look, don’t you remember that you still owe me?” he said and pointed his stained uniform.

Sungmin sighed in defeat and faced the guy, “What do you want me to do?” she asked. Kyuhyun folded his arms and stared into nothingness as if he was thinking emitting a small “Hmmm…” from his lips before he faced the girl and said “Skip class with me.”

 

 

“What? Why? I won’t! Never!” she reacted immediately. “I said skip class with me, why? Because you owe me and that wasn’t a question that was an order so whether you like it or not YOU, Lee Sungmin, are skipping class with me.” He stated before pulling the defenseless girl out of the school.

 

 

“YA! Let me go! I’m not going with you! YAAA!” she opposed as she tried to pull her hand out of his grip. Kyuhyun stopped his tracks and faced Sungmin who was still trying her best to break free. “YA! If you keep shouting like that, people will think I’m kidnapping you” he said. Sungmin scoffed and answered “This is kidnapping, jerk!”

 

 

Kyuhyun ‘tsk’-ed before shoving Sungmin inside his black with a touch of red colored SSC Ultimate Aero XT which opened upward. She crossed her arms showing how irritated she was right now. Kyuhyun got in the driver’s seat and saw Sungmin pouting.

 

 

“Don’t pout or I’ll kiss you” he said which made the bunny bite her lips. Once again Kyuhyun said “Don’t bite your lips, I might jump on you.” Sungmin sighed and faced the window to avoid the older’s gaze.

 

 

“Tss” was the only sound Kyuhyun made before he lunged towards Sungmin. She was shocked as she leaned deeper onto the backrest of her seat to avoid the older. They made eye to eye contact as Sungmin thought Oh My God, is he going to kiss me like in the dramas?  She then slowly closed her eyes  waiting for what was going to happen.

 

 

She waited and waited until she heard a click before the weight that was on her a little while ago was gone. She opened her eyes and saw that Kyuhyun was already on his seat looking at her with an amused look on his face. “Don’t think I’d kiss you after what you did earlier” He said as he started the car but not before he flashed her his signature y smirk.

 

 

Sungmin just wanted the ground to eat her whole out of embarrassment. She cupped her red cheeks thinking how stupid she was. She glared at the man next to her thinking of Ways on How to Kill Cho Kyu Hyun. The latter quickly took a glance at her and chuckled when he saw her glaring before transferring his gaze back on the road.

 

 

They stopped in front of a tall building unfamiliar to Sungmin. “Where are we?” she asked. Kyuhyun faced her as he unbuckled his seatbelt, “My apartment” he answered. Sungmin then covered her chest area and whispered “Andwae!”

 

 

The older pushed her forehead with his pointy finger, “Neo Byuntae!” he said playfully. He opened the door he faced her “You stay here while I go change” he added before completely going out. Sungmin nodded even though she knew that he wouldn’t see it.

 

 

“Aishh, what’s taking him so long?” sungmin mumbled when she looked at her cellphone’s time. It was already half an hour since Kyuhyun went out and Sungmin was getting board. “Is he a girl or what?” she mumbled again.

 

 

She her music and sang with it. “Sorry sorry sorry sorry nekka nekka nekka monjo nekke nekke nekke pajo baby, baraumnan maouasdkdhflalajs” She was so engrossed with her singing that she didn’t notice the older had already went inside the car and was looking at her with amusement.

 

 

When her performance ended she heard slow clapping from someone at her back. She was scared to turn around since she was facing the window at that time. She slowly turned around, blushing when she saw who the person was.

 

 

“That was… nice” he commented flashing, yet again, his signature y smirk. Sungmin got redder if there was anything as such as the older started the engine and drove away from the building.

 

 

They arrived at the mall’s parking lot as Kyuhyun parked his car. “Where are we going?” she asked. The older turned off the engine before facing the younger, “To have fun” he answered.

 

 

They both went out of the car and headed for the mall’s entrance. People were already looking at them both with envy and admiration. Some were criticizing, others were praising as the couple passed by them.

 

 

“Guys, guys, look at that girl” they heard someone say.

 

“Does that guy even know that she’s one of her prey?”

 

“Maybe not, I think he’s knew in town”

 

“Gosh what a , she gets all the hot guys”

 

“Yeah and she acts innocent, like really? SHE.IS.NOT.INNOCENT!!”

 

 

The couple looked at the direction where they found group of girls whispering loudly while staring at them. Kyuhyun looked at the younger with a questioning look on his face as if asking the latter whether she knew what they were talking about. The younger shrugged and motioned for them to ignore the girls and keep walking.

 

 

Before they got far from the girls, Sungmin looked back at the girls who were still looking at them as she raised her middle finger at them and stuck her tongue out. Of course, Kyuhyun didn’t see any of that.

 

 

“OOOOOHHH, Let’s go there!!” Sungmin squealed and pointed at the arcade. Kyuhyun, who loved games so much, was very happy that he didn’t need to force a girl to go with him to the arcade. She was Perfect as what kyuhyun would say.

 

 

They were side by side in the racing game shouting as if it were a real race. Tch, easy, I even do this in real life Sungmin thought, but of course – “KYAAAAA! Andwaaaae! YA! Cho Kyuhyun Why’d you do that?!” she shouted when Kyuhyun’s screen flashed that he was 1st. Kyuhyun grinned smugly at her as if saying I’m Cho ing Kyuhyun, Deal with it!

 

 

“Rematch! Rematch! Rematch!” she sing-sang trying to convince the other. “Fine! But mind you I’ll win anyway!” Kyuhyun said proudly to which Sungmin scoffed and inserted coins in the game.

 

 

“WAAAAAHH T^T Last! Please!” Sungmin requested when she lost, AGAIN. It was the 5th game already and she never won against Kyuhyun. Being a racer, it was bad for her reputation to lose in a game of racing! I mean, it’s her life and she’ll lose in a game where you waste coins on when she herself won millions just because of racing?

 

 

Kyuhyun agreed. Finally – “YES! HA! In your Face CHO.KYU.HYUN!” she shouted when her screen flashed that she won. The older chuckled at her silliness I mean who wouldn’t?

 

 

They were about to leave when the couple passed by the catcher and Sungmin being Sungmin got attracted with the pink stuffed animals that were inside. “Kyuuuu~” she called out cutely to the older while tugging his shirt “Get me that pleeaaaaseee~?”  she requested pulling off her signature puppy dog eyes. If Kyuhyun got that smirk that would melt your hearts, Sungmin has that puppy dog eyes that would soften your hearts.

 

 

“Fine” Kyuhyun said and went to the catcher. He inserted the coin and started to move the claw. “Which one do you want?” he asked the younger.

 

 

“Hmmm~” she hummed as she examined the stuff animals she liked and her eyes caught an animal with huge ears and doe eyes. “I want that bunny” she said and pointed to that said animal.

 

 

“But Min, that’s too hard!” the older complained to which Sungmin whined about, “Pleaaaaaasseeee???” the older could only nod and comply with her request.

 

 

He tried several times before he got the pink stuffed bunny the younger wanted. “YEEEYY… Thank you Kyu-oppa” she said and unknowingly kissed his cheeks. “Oh, I’m sorry” she said shyly when what she did a while ago processed on her head.

 

 

“It’s alright” the older answered, his face red. “Should we get something to eat?” he asked changing the subject. The younger nodded and patted her stomach, “Eung, I’m hungry~”

 

 

They went inside an ice cream parlor. Kyuhyun chuckled when he saw Sungmin beam at the multiple selections of ice cream. “This is heaven *Q* I can’t choose. Maybe I’ll choose strawberry because it’s pink or maybe the cookies and cream one since I love cookies. OOOORRRR I’ll choose the vanilla to keep it plain. Aaahh I don’t know anymore” she rapped as she glued her face onto the glass separating her from the ice cream and her.

 

 

“Sungmin-ah choose already” Kyuhyun said when he felt that they would take long if he didn’t let her pick already. “But—“ she tried to oppose but the older gave her the evil eye, “Min” he said in a warning tone.

 

 

“Arasso” she said before she faced the one selling the ice cream, “I’ll have one scoop of bubblegum and another scoop of mint” she said. They both went out after receiving their orders.

 

 

They went at the back of the mall where there was a mini garden with fountains and flowers everywhere. They sat down on a bench at the side. The wind blew hard making Sungmin’s skirt go up and reveal her shorts. She immediately pulled it down as her face turned red.

 

 

She was looking at the view when she felt a cloth that was placed on her lap. She found Kyuhyun’s sweater covering her lap; she looked at the older with a questioning look. “I don’t want you to be disrespected by those good for nothing erts” he answered glaring at the group of boys who were staring at the younger’s legs a while ago.

 

“Why do school uniforms have to be that short anyway” he stated to himself loud enough for Sungmin to hear. “But it’s cute” Sungmin retorted to which Kyuhyun glared at “Do you think it’s cute when you are being molested in their minds? Do you think it’s cute when people see what you hide?” he said angrily.

 

 

“I’m sorry” she said softly. Kyuhyun’s gaze softened and held her hand that was on the bench, “I just don’t want them to look at you with lust, okay?” he said softly. The younger could only nod and look up.

 

 

She was guilty, yes. This side she’s showing to him was only part of her. She’s not innocent, she was never innocent. Yes, she was a , which she was proud off. But she had a reputation; she was playgirl and most especially a gangster. She toys with guys and yes, she was touched in different places no innocent girl has been touched upon. This person beside him doesn’t know her that well, he was clueless.

 

 

Will he still treat me the same way if he knew who I really am? She asked herself

 

--------------------------------------------------

Hi! YEY! I'm back let's parteeeey! *cue party music" Though you guys should know that I'm mourning for my results. It's not yet out but I have a bad feeling about our Filipino subject (like English but in our tagalog language). It was 5 pages back to back and we had to answer it for an hour! Ground eat me now! I really think I'm better in English than my own language *hooray for not being patriotic, not*

Anyways, this I have to say this was the best chapter I've written so far, (for me though). This was supposed to be longer but I had to cut it since I was to lazy to continue. I'm soooo sorry! Being lazy is not something to be proud of but I can't help it, it runs through my blood.

Okay, I've been blabbering nonsense here. Expect me to update sooner, though I can't promise you that :D Have fun ~