Riri and Jiyong broken relationship (part 3)

Possessive Jiyong Baby Seungri

It was late midnight. The breeze danced wildly in the air. The sky showed that it would rain in a just few moments. The cold chilly air hit Seungri skin. And the place he is now didn’t help him either in keeping him warm. The place where homeless people stayed for their nights.

 

Seungri disgusted for being in this alley. All of the people here aren’t friendly. They kept drinking bottles of alcoholic and took any kind of drugs. But Seungri didn’t have any other choice than to stay at the dark alley. He didn’t bring his money and phones at all and he didn’t want to go to his parents’ house and worry his parents.

 

He squatted down, hugging his knees close to his chest at the far corner of the place, hoping not to be noticed.

 

Loud thunder erupted, startling him followed by heavy rain that pouring down, and he just ignored it as he can. He had always hated and scared of thunder. But Jiyong would always be there for him, hugging him close and whispering sweet words to him to soothing him. Jiyong would singing a song and kissed his forehead until he fall asleep.

 

The memory brought tears to Seungri eyes. He miss his Jiyongie so much. Seungri brought his hand up and touched his cheeks gently.

 

“It still hurts… why does it still feel really hurt?” He cried.

 


 

Jiyong was inside the car trying hard to look outside the windows for his Seungri, the heavy rain water hit his windscreen until he couldn’t see the road. He just couldn’t stay calm waiting for his men to find his baby.

 

He even threaten his men to find Seungri and if they didn’t find him they would be death by his hand.

 

“Baby… where are you? The rain is really heavy you will catch a cold if you didn’t come home now… you’re scared of thunder right… come home now so I can comfort you… please baby…” Jiyong whispers to no one desperately.

 


 

“Cold…” Seungri mumbled in his sleep. “Jiyongie… I’m cold…”

 

Seungri woke up slowly because he feel really cold. He cried again when he realized that he was not at Jiyong home.

 

Unknown to him, his cried gain the attention of three drunken men at the alley. They approached Seungri quietly. One of them covered Seungri mouth with his palm while the two pushing Seungri onto the ground. Muffled screams could be heard.

 

“Help!” Seungri screamed desperately.

 

The other people at the alley heard Seungri plead but they ignored it as if it was just the wind. Such a heartless people.

 

Seungri tried to push the man off him and ran away, but they were too strong. His pant and shirt were torn apart.

 

“No! Please… stop… Jiyong! JIYONGIE!!!!” Seungri yelled as loud as he can, tears fall heavily on his face.

 

One of the man pulled out a knife out of nowhere and tried to stab Seungri legs. Seungri looked at the knife in fears and closed his eyes while mumbling ‘Jiyong’ name to save him. He wait for the pain but it never come.

 

Curious, he slowly opened his eyes and saw the man that he love dearly gripping the drunken hand man in death grip and looked at them furiously.

 

“J…Jiyongie…” Seungri cried in happiness.

 

“How dare you touch my baby!!” Jiyong said dangerously.

 

Jiyong was really furious, seeing his Seungri crying in fear under the mercy of the three drunken men. He hit, punch and kick the men like a he was possessed. They men face couldn’t be recognize at all. Seungri looked at his Jiyongie beating the men like a mad man became scared. He never saw Jiyong like this, sure he knew his Jiyongie is the dangerous underground mafia leader and killed people, but seeing him like this scared him.

 

Seungri ran to Jiyong and hugged him from the back tightly and cried, making Jiyong stop from beating the bastard man that dare to touch his baby.

 

“Jiyongie… stop… you are scaring me…” Seungri cried wetting Jiyong back shirt with his tears not like Jiyong care. Seungri is more important.

 

“Baby… I’m sorry… are you okay? Did they hurt you?” Jiyong turned around and hugged his baby close to his chest.

 

“I’m scared… I…I thought I would be death... I’m scared Jiyongie…” Seungri said.

 

“It’s okay baby. You are safe now. Let’s go home now baby.” Jiyong said wiping Seungri tear using his thumb.

 

“C-Can I go back with Jiyongie..? Didn’t you still angry with Riri?” Seungri asked with his cute face.

 

“Of course baby. I’m not angry with you, little one” Jiyong peck his nose lightly earning a cute giggled from the cute panda. “Jiyongie is sorry for being angry and jealous of you baby. I’m sorry for hitting you to, is it hurt, baby?” His hand palming Seungri cheek gently.

 

Seungri pouted cutely and nodded like a 5 years old kid.

 

“It hurt a lot.” Seungri said pouting cutely. “I thought my neck would broke from the hard hit.”

 

Jiyong looked guilty, his tears threatened to fall.

 

“I’m sorry…” Jiyong said and kissed the cheek that he hit.

 

“No… I won’t forgive you yet!” Seungri said while crossing his arms cutely.

 

“Baby… please forgive me…” Jiyong whined cutely at his baby.

 

“No.” Seungri said stubbornly.

 

Jiyong looked at his cute baby and grinned evilly. He suddenly picked Seungri up and carried him bridal style earning a cute non-manly yelped from baby panda. He walked to his car slowly. Seungri smiled and wrapped his arms around Jiyong neck tightly and inhaled Jiyong scent that he missed.

 

“Thank you for forgiving me baby…”

 

“Hey, I said I didn’t forgive you yet.” Seungri said and hit Jiyong chest lightly.

 

Jiyong just smiled and whispering words to Seungri how much he love him and not to leave him again.

 

“Baby.” Jiyong said softly once the two were inside Jiyong cars.

 

“Hmm..?” Seungri looked at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong took Seungri right hand and slide in Seungri ring on his ring finger. He caress the ring on Seungri fingers after he slide it in gently.

 

“Baby… Don’t ever take it off no matter how angry you are…” Jiyong said looking at Seungri deep in the eyes making Seungri blushed cutely. “Because this show and would remind you who you belong to…”

 

“Okay…” Seungri said in his cute tiny voice.

 

“So... am I forgiven?” Jiyong asked.

 

Seungri made a thinking face that looked cute on him.

 

“Yes.” Seungri said and smiled the adorable smile that Jiyong love and fall in love with.

 

“So are you ready to go back home baby?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Hmm.. You ready to be my wifey?” Jiyong asked suddenly.

 

“WHAT?!” Seungri asked in shocked to make sure he didn’t hear wrong.

 

“Will you marry me, LEE SEUNGRI?” Jiyong asked in his serious tone. “I will make you happy and promise to cherish you forever in my life.”

 

Seungri looked speechless at what Jiyong said. He was shocked and happy at the same time. His Jiyongie has asked him to marry him inside of the car and in the middle of the empty abandoned old street, how romantic is that?

 

“YES! I WANT TO MARRY YOU!” Seungri said excitedly and jumped on Jiyong lap and hit his head on the car roof because of that, but he didn’t feel pain at all.

 

“Good. Because if you refuse to marry me, I will just force you baby. Its better you want to marry me willingly than having me forcing you, right baby?” Jiyong said and kiss his baby.

 

Seungri nodded his head cutely and kissed Jiyong back. They make out in the car for their early ‘honeymoon’ for an hour before going home and to prepare for their marriage.

 

YEAH!!! NEXT CHAPTER IS THE FINAL CHAPTER!!! 

Do subscribe, upvote and COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!