Riri and Jiyong broken relationship? (part 1)

Possessive Jiyong Baby Seungri

Jiyong was really furious right now. The scene in front of his eyes really made his blood boiled hotly. He was inside his car, driving back to his office from meeting with his business partner. Then he saw someone that looked like his baby panda. He eyeing the figure to confirm his suspicion and he was right. It was his baby, his Seungri. Seungri was with some guy, standing close with each other and laughing with each other. The guy is handsome and that made Jiyong angrier.

 

The handsome guy put his arm around his baby Seungri shoulder, Seungri was giggling cutely when the handsome guy pulled him closer by his neck.

 

Slowly, they disappeared from Jiyong view as both of them made their way inside the Wedding suit shop.

 

What the hell did they do in there? Are they planning to buy a wedding suit and get married? Did Seungri cheating with him?

 

Jiyong furiously fished his mobile phone and quickly dialed his Seungri numbers that he memorized by heart. After a couple of rings, the sweet voice can be heard. Jiyong gaze followed his lover that was coming out from the shop to answer the phone.

 

“Jiyongie~” The voice was unusually cheerful.

 

“Seungri.” Jiyong said.

 

“Yes? What the matter?”

 

Jiyong keep silent or a few second before asking.

 

“Where are you right now, baby?” Jiyong asked sternly.

 

“Uh… I… I’m… at my… my parent house…” Seungri answered hesitantly.

 

“Oh, you’re eating dinner there?” Jiyong asked again.

“Y-yeah…”

 

Jiyong expression hardened and darkened. He gritted his teeth in anger. There is no way his baby Seungri is at his parent house now, when he is right in from of his eyes, going out with some sort of place with other guy than he is supposed to, which is Jiyong only.

 

One thing that Jiyong knew that made him hurt and angry; Seungri is lying to him. Cheating on him?

 

 

Seungri closed the main door quietly, he walked slowly inside the mansion in the darkness. As he walked close to the living, the lamp of the living room is on, revealing Jiyong sitting crossed-leg on the couch. Seungri nearly screamed in shocked

 

“Jiyongie~ you scared me.” Seungri said as he approached Jiyong. He sat on Jiyong lap and rest his head on Jiyong warm chest but Jiyong didn’t react, instead he pushed Seungri off his lap and stood up firmly. “What’s wrong?” Seungri asked in surprised. He wrapped his arms around Jiyong chest and rested his cheek against Jiyong back.

 

“Where were you?” Jiyong voice was cold and unfriendly at all. Seungri dropped his arms in confusion as Jiyong turned to face him. He grasped Seungri wrist as he tugged onto him violently. He clenched his pam tightly around Seungri wrist causing the youngest to whimper in pain.

 

“Y-You’re hurting me…” Seungri said softly and attempted to free his hand from Jiyong.

 

“I saw you.” It brought attention to Seungri. He looked at Jiyong eyes, he couldn’t spot anything in those orbs accept anger, fury and jealousy. “I saw you. Cheating on me.”

 

“What? I didn’t! What are you implying?” Seungri was totally bewildered.

 

“You lied to me. Don’t deny it when I saw it with my own two eyes.” Jiyong pushed Seungri harshly on the couch and hovered on top before Seungri could react. He pinned the slim hands atop the other head as he devours Seungri lips harshly. Seungri struggled with his might to get the Jiyong off of him but to no avail, Jiyong is much stronger than him.

Jiyong bit hardly on Seungri lips when he refused to open. Seungri could taste the blood on his mouth. Unsatisfied, Jiyong ripped of Seungri shirt until it was completely torn off.

“You are mine! When I said mine, you belong to me!” Jiyong spat as he bit on Seungri jaw line. His hands are roaming to feel the skin that is rightfully his. Unknown to him, tears had found their way to escape Seungri eyes.

 

With the last remaining strength and energy, Seungri pushed Jiyong away from his and attempt to run away, only to have Jiyong tugging back at his wrist again.

 

“Why Seungri? Why? Am I not enough?”

 

“Please let me explain…” Seungri words were uttered by the swollen and bleeding lips. Silence encouraged Seungri to continue. With tears b down, he said “He is just a friend and I-“

 

“Friend?!” Jiyong snorted loudly causing Seungri to feel fear. “I don’t see friends being that close with each other!” He screamed. “I gave you everything, Seungri. I gave you my life to you the moment I fell in love with you. I worked hard so that you will live the life that you wanted. But is this what I get from you?” Jiyong felt very frustrated.

 

“Please listen to me..” Seungri held his sobs in. “I-“

 

“What?! You want to tell me that you want to run away with him and dumped me off because he is richer than me?!”

 

“Is that how you see me as?” Seungri asked feeling hurt by Jiyong accusing.

 

“Yes! Why?! That’s the truth, isn’t it?!”

 

“Stop it!”

 

“Why did you deny it when you know it’s true?!” Jiyong yelled.

 

“I said stop it! Why are you insulting me like this?! Isn’t it’s you who was like that?! You are the one who cheated on me right?! That’s why you blamed me to cover up you mistake! Tell me how many es have you slept with?! You gave me reason that you have to go for work but behind my back you were ing with some random woman-“

 

Seungri word was cut midway when Jiyong palm made contact with Seungri cheek hard. The impact send Seungri face to the right and leave a long cut on Seungri lips. Jiyong was shocked at what he had done. His eyes widened at their fullest extent as he couldn’t believe what he had done to his beloved lover.

 

Slowly, Seungri retreated and looked directly into Jiyong eyes. Tears flowing fast down from both Seungri eyes.

 

“Baby…” with shaking hand, Jiyong tried to reach to Seungri face. But quickly, Seungri backed away. Shoulders hunched up and down furiously as labored breath escaped his mouth. His cheek tainted with a blood-red mark. “Baby…I…”

 

It went to fast when Seungri threw Jiyong ring off his finger to Jiyong face and ran upstairs to his room. Jiyong closed his eyes when the ring hit his face. Blurry image appeared when he processed what had happened minutes ago.

 

Bending down, he took the ring into his palm and clutched it. Tears made their way once again as he finally realized what he had done to his lover. Not long after, a soft ringing phone could be heard. He searched for the sound and found Seungri phone lying on the floor. Without much hesitation, he flipped the expensive phone open and noticed the ‘one new message’ word blinking before his eyes.

 

From: Daesungie hyung~

Seungri!! I’m sorry for making you accompanied me to buy the Wedding suit today. But I’m embarrassed to go there alone. Anyway, I’m so excited to get married with Minzy!!! I can’t wait for it. HAHA. Sorry for disturbing you this late at night, but I can’t help it. Thanks again, my soon to be brother in law~

 

The phone dropped with a loud thud to the floor.

 

 

To be Continued...........

Hahaha. I'm so mean~

Don't forget to subscribe, upvoted and COMMENT!!!