Riri need Jiyong!

Possessive Jiyong Baby Seungri

Seungri is feeling lonely. His Jiyongie is not home to cuddle him. It's been two week since Seungri last saw Jiyong. The said man was busy with his works and mmeting at his office. Seungri hate his Jiyongie work! Most of all, Riri hate his Jiyongie possessiveness. He was forbid to go out to hangout with his friends. He was not allowed to go outside without Jiyong. He felt like a princess caged in the beautiful castle. 

Jiyong bought everything for his baby; laptop, handphones, ipad, PS3, books, DVD, toys and many more. But Seungri still felt lonely. He want his Jiyongie. He miss him so much. 

Seungri sat up on the king size bed of his and Jiyong room and grab his phones on the table near the bed. He look at his phone wallpaper and smiled. Its the photo of him and Jiyong with Jiyong hugging him from the back and kiss his cheek. He sniff remembering the sweet memories. He dial Jiyong number and wait for his lover to answer, but it connected to voice mail telling him that Jiyong was currently busy. 

Seungri was angry and frustrasted. He threw his phones on the wall that make it shattered. He cried on the bed for about 20 minutes when suddenly, his door was knock and the maid come in with the phones.

"Young master Seungri, Mr Kwon called." She said as he handed the phone to Seungri.

"No! I don't want to talk to him!" Seungri yelled loud enough for Jiyong to hear.

"Young master didn't want to talk to you." The maid said.

"Put the phones on a loud speaker." Jiyong ordered the maid.

"Okay." the maid put the phone on a loud speaker and put it on the tables beside the bed before leaving the room to give the two lovebird alone.

"Baby, are you listening?"  Jiyong voice boomed from the phone speaker, "Baby? Love? Riri, Jiyongie is sorry for not being with you this pass few week." Jiyong said gently.

"Stop calling me baby! I'm not a baby! And Riri hate Jiyong!" Seungri yelled and hide under the blanket sniffing cutely.

Jiyong gasp hearing his baby said that he hate him.

"No, baby don't hate Jiyongie. Jiyongie love baby Riri so much." Jiyong said panickly.

"Hmph. served you right, Riri don't like Jiyongie no more." Seungri said still sulking under the blanket.

"What can I do to make Riri love Jiyongie again?" Jiyong said while pouting on the phone.

Even if Seungri can't see him, he can feel that Jiyong was pouting.

"Then come back home now and cuddle with Riri." Seungri said.

"I'm so sorry baby, something come up at the first headquarter right now and I can't come home tonight thats why I called you to tell you. I love you baby more than my work." Jiyong said with a guilty voice for not being able to be with his baby lover.

"If you love me more than your work you should be with me right now! I know you must be getting tired of me already, that's why you always leave me and rarely home!" Seungri yelled angry.

"No! Baby, don't said that. I will never getting tired of you. I love you baby. You know that I'm doing this just for you, I want you to have a perfect life." Jiyong said trying to calm Seungri.

"I don't need a perfect life. I don't need money. I just need you! I just want you to always be by my side. Riri miss Jiyongie!" Seungri said with his tears falling down.

"Oh no, baby, please don't cry. I promise that I will be back before midnight." Jiyong said.

"You always promise that, but you never do it! I hate you!" With that Seungri shut the phone and cried harder under the blanket. He threw everything within his reach everywhere throwing tantrums.

The maid heard the noise and quickly rushed inside the room. She gasped seeing the room in a mess and seeing Seungri cry. She quickly grabbed the phone and dial Mr Kwon.

"Seungri!"

"Mr Kwon, Young master Seungri... he is crying hard." She said in panicked while trying to avoid the flying object that Seungri threw.

CRASH!

"What is that?" Jiyong asked panicked and worried.

"Oh no! Young master Seungri, blood!" she yelled and quickly rushed to Seungri to treat his injured hand.

"Mr Kwon, Young master-" She was cut off.

"I'll be there!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 10 minutes, Jiyong arrived at the mansion. He quickly rushed out from the car and ran to his baby.

He opened the door gently and was greet with silence, the room was already clean by the maid. He saw his baby lying on the bed sleeping with his left hand covered with bandage.

"Baby.." Jiyong said gently while caressing Seungri baby cheek. 

Seungri awake with his eyes flutter open slowly.

"Jiyongie..." Seungri said.

"Yes baby, I'm here. Jiyongie is here for Riri." Jiyong said and kiss Seungri forehead.

"Riri miss Jiyongie..." Seungri suddenly cry.

"Don't cry baby, Jiyongie is sorry for leaving Riri alone. Jiyongie promise will not do it again." Jiyong said

"Promise..?" Seungri asked with a tiny voice while looking at Jiyong with a pouting lips.

Jiyong looked at the pouting lips and kiss it making Seungri blushed and hiding his face under the blanket.

"You're so cute baby~" Jiyong said teasingly.

"I'm not cute!" Seungri whined.

"Yes you are. My baby is the cutest person in the world~" Jiyong said while hugging Seungri that was still under the blanket. 

"Don't leave me alone again. Riri  love Jiyongie and always need Jiyongie." Seungri said. 

"I promise. Jiyongie love you too~" Jiyong said and seal his promise by kissing Seungri forehead.

 

 

Yeah!!! First chapter done~ Hope you guys like it^^

Do Subscribe and upvoted if you like it and

Comment Please^^