Vegetarian Burger

Weird Interactive Date

"Yes, why not?" you answer.

"So, what do you want to order?" Roberto asks.

"The same as you."

"Then it's vegetarian burger and Coca Cola Zero for both of us"

That made you wonder if he is a vegetarian, but then you remember that all ostriches are vegetarians.

"Actually I'm not a vegetarian, I just like vegetarian burgers."

"Really???? You are not a vegetarian?" you ask.

"No, I eat lizards, snakes and insects too." He says. [A/N: Now you learned something new about ostriches. Wait a second... did you even need this knowledge?]

"Does that taste good?" You ask.

"Well... I think it's tasty." He answers and started eating his vegetarian burger only his mouth.

You take your burger with your hands and take a bite of it.

"YYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DELICIOUS!!!!" You yell.

The people at the café stare at you.

"I know, right? I like how they are making the "beef" of vegetables." Roberto says.

A creepy chef with a weird mustache randomly appears in front of you.

"You like the food?" he asks in an italian accent.

"Yes, I like this burger more than I like the normal burgers made out of beef." You answer.

He cries of happiness and he gets down on his knee and says "I'm glad you liked it, I had worked really hard to make this."

Then he stands up again and goes back to the kitchen.

You just sit there quietly with the burger on the plate.

Roberto sits quiet too and doesn't know what to say.

But then he says´something.

"Do you think I look familar?" he asked you.

"Yes, I feel like I have seen you somewhere." You answer.

"You know Block B, right?"

"Are you the ostrich from their music video H.E.R.?" You ask surprised.

"Yes, I am. I saw in the Ostrico Magazine that a music label was searching for ostriches to audition for a music video and I wanted to try auditioning for it and I got in, because Zico liked my appearance."

"That's amazing, how was it to be in that music video?"

"It was like a dream come true, posing next to Zico. He is my ultimate bias now a days." 

"You are really a special ostrich." You say and continue eating the delicious vegetarian burger.

Both of you are quiet again.

Then he starts asking "You said that you like the vegetarian burger and I wonder... do you like me?"

And your answer is:

Yes, I do. (coming soon)

No, because you are an ostrich (coming soon)