Yoon Jihoo

Weird Interactive Date

You are walking outside an all boy school called "Flower Dango All Boy High School"

You think it is a really weird name for a school, so you start wondering how it looks like inside.

Outside, it looks like a normal highschool, but does the inside also look normal?

You are not sure if it is a good idea to go inside, but you are really curious.

You go inside and see that the school also looks normal in the inside and the students look normal too.

The students look at you with angry faces, because you are a girl inside an all boys school.

You walk around the school and at one classroom, you see a doctor lecturing an older class about medical schools.

The doctor looks a bit like Kim Hyunjoong, you think.

You become interested in what he talking about.

"In medical school in Seoul, you can learn Anatomy, Biology, Chemistry and Math, but you have to be good at Swedish, because one of the teachers has been to Sweden too long that he has forgot how to speak Korean." He says.

"Jeg har været for længe i Danmark, så jeg har glemt hvordan man taler koreansk (Translation: I have been too long in Denmark, so I have forgot how to talk Korean. [Yup, author is fluent in Danish])." one of the students interupts.

"What did you say?" the doctor asked, because he didn't understand Danish.

Then he continues talking.

"This school is going to give you better chance to become doctor, dentist, vet, vegetarian and getting a singing career in Sweden. And this was me lecturing about the medical school in Seoul. Any questions?"

Many of the students reach up their one hand and want to ask things.

One of the students asks "Are you even a teacher at this school? you look like a doctor."

"No, I'm not. I'm a former student there and a doctor. The teachers at the medical school wanted me to lecture, because they were too bored to do it themselves." he answers.

The students are still reaching their one hand.

"That was it, no more questions, thank you." he says and start packing up his things.

The students run out of the classroom.

You walk inside and want to start a conversation.

"Hi..." You say to him very shy, because he is so goodlooking.

"Hello there." He says, not shy at all. "Can I help you?"

"You look a bit like Kim Hyunjoong." You say.

"Who is Kim Hyunjoong?" he asks.

You find it weird that he doesn't know who Kim Hyunjoong is.

"He is my cousin." You lie.

"So you're saying that I look like your cousin? then maybe we are relatives." He says and smiles.

You start feeling awkward because you don't want him to think that you are related.

"No no no, I have met many guys that look like my cousin, but they are not related to me at all." you say, but then feel embarrashed

Jihoo cutily laughs at you and you blush when you see the smile on his face.

You really want to ask him out on a date, but you are a bit too shy to ask.

Then he asks: " Do you want to go to a resturant nearby with me?"

And your answer is:

Of Course I Want (coming soon)

No I'm Allergic To Resturants (coming soon)