The beginning

FOURSOME

                                                                                  ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

As the sunlight sparkled over Jaejoong’s delicate eyes, he stretched his right arm over a perfectly toned muscular back, crawling over to the person next to him whispering to his left ear, “Good morning Snow White”.  An angelic voice replied, “Morning, bae~”. 

Seconds later Jaejoong was wide awake as the alarm went off.

“I miss you Snow White! I miss you...” said Jaejoong to himself silently with teary eyes.

JJ looked at his phone which said 9th April 2013. It has been 17 months and 5 days since he last saw Snow White.

“You’re up? Palli, get ready we’re late for school!” said Hoya, who came out of the shower.

JJ washed up and showered quickly.

“You do remember the English test is today, right?” asked Hoya who was busy packing his bag.

“You’re sitting in front of me, right?” asked Jaejoong with a wink while styling his hair.

“Yeah yeah, you can’t pass without me.”  said Hoya as he grabbed JJ’s collar and pushed him outside locking the dorm door behind.

"Hurry Up" said JJ in a bored tone. Hoya walked towards JJ and patted his back, "We gotta run for it we have 5 mins left before the exam starts." 

Hoya started running and JJ, with a i dont feel like running face expression, ran along. "YA! NO RUNNING IN THE CORRIDORS" screamed a very angry professor Octopus.He was their math teacher. While his angry screams echoed the school's corridor the two boys ignored him and kept running in full speed as if they were in a race. Finally they reached the door of their classroom.

"Phew, that was close" says JJ while panting. "I kn-" before Hoya could give his reply their class teacher, professor Soo In appeared in front of them. "Well, what are you both waiting for? Go in!" she yelled. Both of them got to their seats with their question papers and answer sheets in front of them.

"Hoya,Jaejoong be late again and detention for you both" said professor So In closing the door of the classroom.

Everyone talking in hushed voices was stopped when the bell rung.

"Start" said professor So In.

Everyone started to scan the contents on their papers and jotted down their answers or that's what it looked like.

Hours Later

"You have 5 mins left" said professor So In in a sleepy voice. Its been 3 hours now and Jaejoong still struggled to write the last bit of his comprehension.

"Write faster!" whisper yelled Hoya. Its almost time up and he still is writing. 

"DING.. DONG... DING... DONG" yelled the bell of Heian Highschool.

"Times up! Leave your papers on your desk and leave." said professor So In while opening the door wide enough for everyone to leave instantly.

A sudden rush in the classroom was heaved all the way out. "So, how was it Kim Jaejoong-sshi?" said Hoya in a cheery tone.

"Thanks to my dearest chingu, you're the best. I'll treat you food" said Jaejoong with a thumbs up and a chuckle. Hoya let's out a small laugh. "Kaja!" Jaejoong said wrapping his toned arms around Hoya's stiff shoulder. 

They reach their school's cafeteria, "Ahjumma, 1 ddeokboki and 1 blood sausage here" yelled Jaejoong, pulling out his chair sitting opposite to Hoya.

"Okaay" said the cafeteria's ahjumma. While they waited, Hoya groaned abit while he stretched his shoulder blades feeling it loosen alittle and relaxed with a deep sigh, JJ looked at him "Are you okay?" he said with concern. Hoya looked up to him with a small chuckle "haha yea, its nothing." "I don't think its nothing." retorted JJ . "After all the taekwondo you're doing, you should take a break from it for awhile" he continued as the cafeteria's ahjumma arrived with the food they ordered. The 2 boys nodding a 'Thank You' dug in. "Can't take a break now. An inter school tournament is near, master'll kill me if i dont practice for that. He says i'm Heian's hope even when there are other good taekwondo students." said Hoya while chewing a mouthful of ddeokboki and blood sausage.

"But still you gotta take care. I don't want anything bad happening to you. Oh how about i'll give you massage once we go back to our dorm?" said JJ, drinking some water.

"Sure. Why not." said Hoya with abit of hesitation but shrugged it off. "Good, now eat up before you go for practice" said Jaejoong smiling.

Hoya gave a smile while chewing down his food and thought about what JJ just said made him feel ....Tickly.

                             ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆