This feeling..

FOURSOME

                          ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

"AHHH!" yelled Hoya sweating while hitting the punching bag in front of him. He was in his taekwondo class. "Harder!" commanded master Wang. An inter school tournament was announced earlier and Heian highschool has been known for its good taekwando players. This year was the 7th taekwondo tournament Heian highschool is participating in.

"Break for 3 mins" said master Wang walking out of the class. Hoya panting hard walked his way to the locker room to get his bottle of water from his bag. 

"Isn't master too harsh", "He's too determined", "He says we must win this year even though we won in the past years but second place" said 3 students discussing to themselves silently in the locker room.

"Just do your best guys if you don't want master Wang make us practice for a couple more hours" said Hoya entering the locker room. 

"Dae" said his mates. Hoya sighed. Unlocking his locker, he took out his towel and wrapped it around his neck, grabbed his bottle of water and sat down. Before we could take a sip he was interrupted with a laugh. You know that I envy and hate you laugh.

"Looks like someone's too confident" said Fabien while laughing bitterly.

Hoya looked at him and didn't say a word. He was about to take a sip of water but then was cut again by Fabien's words, "Let's have a match. This match will determine who is Heian's taekwondo representative this year" he said with a smirk.

"Fine. Don't regret it later" said Hoya calmly. He left his bottle and walked out the locker room.

"Jonghyun you're the refree" said Hoya to his classmate while putting on his body equipment on.

 

~ Taekwondo Talk ~

  • 1 point for: Punch to the body or head.
  • 2 points for: Jumping kick to the body or kick to the head.
  • 3 points for: Jumping kick to the head.

 

~Back~

"You sure you don't want to back out?" said Fabien walking towards the floor mat placed in the middle of the class.

"Ready when you are." said Hoya ignoring what Fabien's cocky words.

"Start" yelled Jonghyun.

 

~10 mins later~

Hoya and Fabien trying to catch their breath, staring at one another as if fighting for their prey. Both of them 1 point away to know who is this year's Heian's taekwondo representative.

While they're at it, the door of the classroom creaked open revealing master Wang with a paper bag on his right hand that says "Myung Jung's Fried Chicken".

"Kids i bro-" said master Wang but was cut off seeing the fight going on. "YA! WHAT IS GOING ON?" he screamed. His look was furious. 

Everyone still not realising his presence, all focused on the fight. Hoya attacks with a kick to Fabien's ribe cage.

"PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT..." screamed the whistle stopping the match. The refree raised Hoya's right hand up indicating him as the winner. Now everyone getting back to normal finally notices master Wang standing with a bag he's was holing in his right hand.

"CHICKEEEEEENNN!" said the students together while rushing to his side, not bothered about his face expression.

"Master let's eat outside" said the students. "But what hap-" master Wang replied but was cut midway, "Later, Later, first let's eat!" said the students pushing him outside the classroom.

Hoya walked back to the locker room, took his things and walked towards the classroom door. Fabien who couldn't accept the fact he lost walked behind Hoya planting an attack but failed and resulted to a fall. 

This way Hoya's back faced towards the floor and Fabien faced towards Hoya on top.

They stared at each other for 6 seconds before Hoya reacted, "Ya! Get off me." Fabien was lost for a moment and felt his heart race so fast he could feel it. Coming back to his senses he realised he's now all alone in the classroom.

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong was in the school's music room; playing Huh Gak's "Memory of Scent" retrieving his memories of Snow White.

 

"Only the scent remains and tortures me

I draw you out past my dull memories,

The memories flow on top of the lonely wind

Who can comfort me when I'm this sad?"

 

>cameo : Siwon of Z:EA a.k.a Lipgloss / Sunbae<

 

Lipgloss entered the music room unknowingly applying baby lipgloss and walked towards Jaejoong. Not waiting for an answer he took the music sheet JJ was composing, looked at it and uttered "Psshh this again?" flipping it to the floor. JJ not caring, continued to play the piano and Lipgloss walked out.

 

Seconds later his phone started to ring 'Back Seat' by JYJ. He looked at his phone that said "Hoya". He answered. "Nou jigeum eoudiya?" asked Hoya. 

'What time is it?" replied JJ. "Its 2pm" said Hoya. ", I'm coming" JJ said before he cut off the phone. He picked up the music sheet on the floor, folding and pursing it safely in his pocket. 

He walked out to the campus gate and came across Hoya. "Oh. Wasso?" said Hoya while smiling. "Hmm.." replied JJ now walking along Hoya.

On their way, they came across a food stall that sold massive ice cream cones. JJ walked towards it to buy some. The food stall ahjushhi hands JJ two vanilla ice cream cones . 

"Ya could you pay it up? The wallet's on my back pocket." Hoya standing next to JJ slid his hand smoothly on JJ's back pocket and took out 4,000 WON and payed. 

They started walking and JJ handed one ice cream cone to Hoya. "What took you so long?" Hoya asked while his ice cream.

"I took a nap" he lied. Hoya nodded. They talked about the events that day and Hoya noticed ice cream smudged on JJ's lower lips. He hesitated to wipe it off for a moment, mesmerised by JJ's lusicious pink tinted moist lips. Shrugging it off, he wiped it anyway, his finger since it looked tempting to.

JJ startled asked "Buseon suriyaa?!"

Hoya smiled "You had a bit of ice cream on your lips." he stated.

JJ suddenly grabbed his waist close making the space between them 2 inches away and whispered to his ear smiling "Gomawo".

Hoya felt a tingly shiver running down his spine as JJ's cold breathe whispered to his ear.

Hoya coming to his senses got his way out of his grip "ahaha its nothing..let's go in.." he replied with a nervous laugh. JJ smiled in return. They entered their room as Hoya unlocked it.

"Finally..I'm going to sleep, too tired" said JJ lying down on his bed.

"What about my massage" asked Hoya with a playful pout.

"I'm sorry...I'll set a date for that.. now let's sleep." replied JJ pulling Hoya along with him to bed and instantly falling a sleep.

Hoya releases himself from JJ's wrap and looks at Jaejoong's face with a longing desire to touch it.

                          ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆