Episode Eight

The Chocolate Flaming Minoz: The Love Triangle Adventures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She went straight to the pantry and opened the wine refrigerator they had there, took a bottle of red wine and as she turned to leave she jumped in surprise as she saw Minho standing by the door frame also wearing a bathrobe. “Need any help?” he smiled.

"Ah! You really surprised me. Um, no I think I got it under control. Thanks!" Aeri smiled. When she was about to leave the pantry, he quickly blocked the way. She slowly looked up at him, curiously. He stared at her, his eyes darkening. "Wh—?" Aeri was cut off by Minho’s warm lips against hers. Aeri’s eyes popped open.

Minho quickly took the chance of not been rejected and put his hands on her waist. Aeri was in total shock, but as soon as she felt Minho deepening the kiss and felt his hot breath against her lips, she slowly closed her eyes as she subconciously placed her empty hand on his arm for support. Minho immediately saw 'green light' and decided to leave his left hand on her waist while he took his right hand and gently pressed it in the jawline between her neck and her cheek as he opened his mouth for a passionate kiss. She respond to this by doing the same. After forty-six seconds, they slowly pulled out. Aeri opened her eyes and looked at him, his eyes were looking back at her still a bit darker than usual. “I know this is sudden…but I couldn’t help myself. I like you, Aeri-ah. Would you consider dating me?”. Aeri was surprised by the sudden confession…okay, she let him kiss her...and she kissed him back with the same enthusiasm, but she was blaming that on the alcohol running in her veins. She somehow felt happy about Minho wanting to date her, but she knew it was a bit too rushed. "Um...shouldn't we go on a date first, at least?" she smiled at him. He laughed. "Sure!" Minho smiled happily and went in for a quick peck before letting her pass back to the terrace but she quickly blocked it. "And no kisses either. I will blame the first one on the wine." she chuckled before leaving him. 

"Here you go guys!" Aeri said as she came back. "Yay!" everybody cheered; Aeri acted like nothing happened and served another round for everyone. Five minutes later, Minho came back to the terrace with a huge smile on his face and got in the jacuzzi. "You okay, hyung? Were you able to get rid of the evil spirits?" Minnie laughed. "Ugh! You’re so disgusting, man!" Siwon said as he made a disgust look. Minho just laughed as he looked at Aeri with the corner of his eye. They chatted and laughed for another hour and then decided they were relaxed enough to start eating that bibimbap Aeri have promised them. They all took their bathrobes and went inside. Aeri started taking out all the ingredients and the pots that were still in the dish washer, ready to be used once again. "Want me to help out?!" Minho said as he took a knife and the cutting board, ready to cut some veggies. "Ah! Mm, sure!" Aeri smiled as she threw at him the bag of carrots. He catched it and started peeling them. Mari saw the sudden comfortable atmosphere between those two and found it a bit weird. "Minho oppa, you’re gonna help eonnie?" she asked while she sat on her couch and looked at them curiously.

"Why not?!" Minho quickly say, surprised. "Hyung is like that, he likes cooking a lot! So, don’t bother those two and let’s just play a game while they do the ahjumma/ahjussi job." Minnie said as he sat beside Mari grinning happily. Mari looked at him as she smiled awkwardly…she really didn’t know what was wrong with her…why suddenly she didn’t like the aura she felt between her sister and Minho oppa…it was kinda absurd since they were just cooking for the love of God. Mari decided to just ignored it and thought what they could play while they waited. "Hmm…how about playing UNO?" "Ah, UNO sounds fun!" Minnie said excited. "I like UNO! Let’s play it!" Siwon said smiling as he sat on the floor in front of the coffee table. Maeri looked for their Uno cards and also sat on the floor beside Siwon. Mari and Minnie sat on the floor too and they all started playing UNO.

Thirty minutes later the bibimbap was done and Aeri quickly called the UNO players to gather around and get a spoon to start eating. “Wah!~ This looks delicious, nuna!” Minnie said as he took the spoon and saw the pot filled to the top of bibimbap:

They put gochujang on it and ate like there was no tomorrow. At one point Aeri had a rice beside her lips and Minho whipped it off; they all saw it. “What’s with that, huh?! Why do I suddenly have the feeling like you guys look like a newlywed couple?!” Siwon joked. Aeri blushed while Minho looked embarassed…that’s when Mari knew something was going on, something that her eonnie haven’t told her or Maeri. They finished the bibimbap and the guys decided then that it was time for them to hit the sacks. “Well, it was a very nice evening…I hope we can have more of these ones in the future.” Siwon said as he smiled and waved goodbye. “Bye bye, nunas!” Minnie bowed goodbye. “Dongsaeng! You’re a year older than me!” Maeri quickly protested. “Right! I always keep forgetting! Miahne!” he bowed again and left. “Well, see you guys tomorrow hopefully…Aeri-ah, see you on the set?” Minho smiled down at Aeri who was the one holding the door open. “Mm…” Aeri nodded without looking in his eyes. He left and Aeri closed the door. “Okay! What’s that all about?! Care to explain?!” Maeri looked like she was about to explode and Aeri looked surprise at the looks their dongsaengs were giving her.

"What? What do you mean?!" Aeri quickly tried to escape to her bedroom but her sisters blocked her way. "There is something going on between you and Minho-ssi, right? I saw it! You guys were giving each other the ‘googly eyes’…spit it out!". Aeri quickly blushed and Maeri gasped loud. "So, there really is something going on?!" . "I…he…we…k…" "k…???" "…kissed." "You guys, what?!" Maeri’s face was priceless, however Mari’s face completely fell…she suddenly felt…dissapointed…and…sad? But, why…? "He…asked me on a date…well actually he wanted to just immediately become his girlfriend but I'm sure that was half of the wine doing the talking." "Omo! Omo! Omo! Eonnie, Chukhae!~ I’m so happy for you!" Maeri hugged her as Aeri laughed. Mari tried to fight those feelings she was having at that time and quickly smiled her best. "Eonnie, I’m happy for you too." she hugged her too. "Thanks girls, this really means a lot to me. You kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter