Chapter 2

Goodbye(?)


"Mr. Kim, search that new girl whose name Song Hana. Check her family info." Kris who is sitting on couch talking with his assistant on the phone. 

He pours himself a glass of wine and shake his glass a little bit. "And don't forget the Baekhyun guy too." He hangs up his phone and drink the wine at once. 

His phone suddenly vibrating on the table and he press his phone into a speaker mode. 

"Gege ! We're at Luhan gege's private cafe. Do you want to join?" Tao's voice fill the room. 

Kris chuckles,"No, I need to get some works done." 

"Whatttt? Whyy??" Tao whining on the phone. And suddenly Luhan slurred in,"Yoooooo~ Krissssuss~ where the are you? Come on come heree~" 

Kris frowned,"Luhan, are you in drunk? At afternoon? This is not night yet! This is just like 3 p.m! Jesus Christ." Kris massage his temple.

"Yoooo~ we're having fun with hot chicks right now." 

"Luhan, don't you stain Tao and make him do something like you and Chen do."

"Oh, come on Kris~ Tao is having fun right now! He'll get soon~" Luhan cackles. 

"Oh my god... Lu-" They cut off their connection.  Kris furrows his eyebrows and stare at his phone. "What the ?" He muttered and throws his phone to his table. He walks to his bar and brushing his finger around the wine bottles. When he's about to take the wine bottle, his phone vibrating again. He swears at the phone and answer the phone. "Oh, Mr Kim. How is it?"

***

Hana arrives at the school earlier today because she wants to check out the school's libraries. Even the libraries are divided to 3 kinds. The Main Central, the Rennaissance, and the Albert. They all are huge and divided in west, east, and north. She walks to her locker and put some books in her bag. She starts to walk around the school. 

Baekhyun parked his bike to the bike area. Even tho his bike is the only one that's there but he doesn't care at all. 

He walks to his locker and stuff books to his bag and casually walk around the school. He sees Hana heading to the Main Central library. 

His edge of the mouth forms a curve looking at Hana who is easily amazed just by the library's door. He curiously follow Hana who is entering the library. 

Hana goes to the history side and standing looking in awe at the shelves. Baekhyun cackles looking at the innocent Hana and he turns around to the back shelves which Hana is facing. He tries to make a scene like typical drama that his mom usually watches. When he just randomly bends himself, his eyes meet Hana's directly through the shelves. They freeze and just looking at each other for few seconds. Baekhyun's eyes widen in surprise.

He quickly straighten his back and pretending to search for books. 

"Oh! Baekhyun ? Is it you?" Hana asked.

"O-oh. Ye-yes." Baekhyun stammers. 

Hana turns around and approaches Baekhyun. She smiles looking at Baekhyun. 

"What are you doing here? Are you interested to history too?" Hana asked with a loving smile on.

"No. I was just passing here and looking for some eye catching books.... Well. Maybe." Baekhyun answers and gestures his hand to shelves. 

Hana quirks,"What do you mean with eye catching... Books?" 

"Nothing.. Just forget bout it. Hahaha." Baekhyun chuckles awkwardly.

"You're pretty weird, eh?" Hana chuckles lightly.

Baekhyun scratches his unitchy head," Well.."

Kriiiingg

"We've to go to class now! Come on." Baekhyun grabs Hana's hand and they run to their class together.

Hana startled at Baekhyun who is grabbing her hand. She is blushing so hard. 

They arrive at their class with their hands holding each other and earn cheers from the whole class. After they realized that their hands still holding each other, they quickly let go their hands. 

Hana gets to her seat and tilt her head down because of embarrassment. 

The lesson goes on and suddenly there's something hits Hana's head. She picks a ball of paper and opens it.

Sorry. I didnt realise that I was holding your hand.

Hana smiles looking at the message. She turns behind and smile at Baekhyun. She mouthed "it's okay" to him.

Baekhyun sigh in relief after she smiled at him. At least she has knew why he held her hand. Hana is quite beautiful and sweet. But she is just not his style at all. 

***

Hana closes her books and want to go to cafeteria to have a meal. She looks around and there's none that she really knows and talk to. 

She looks at Baekhyun who is alone too and approaches him. 

"Baek! Do you want to go to cafeteria together ? I know none of them and they look so... Well.. You know what I mean." Hana looks around her and rolls her eyes.

Baekhyun chuckles lightly,"Sure. Let's go."

***

"So, you're the only son too and don't have any sibling at all?" Hana asks Baekhyun as she chews on her hamburger. 

Baekhyun nods and eat his kimchi fried rice. 

They are sitting on the grass which they found when they wanted to eat the meal but there was no table available for them again. 

The place is just so peaceful because it's quiet and there's no person at all. They eat their meal while enjoying the light breeze. 

Hana looks around,"There's really no person at all here. I love this place. It's so peaceful." She said, with a smile. 

"Yeah. This is better than the packed cafetaria." Baekhyun replied.

***

Hana walks to her locker and want to take some books. She tries to twist the knob but it can't be opened. She tries to twist it harder. And it opens with dirt falling to her face directly. 

"AHHHH" Hana cried.

People around her look at her and there's no one who helps her but she just earns laughing from other.

Hana wants to cry but she hold it back and try hard not to let her tears roll to her cheek. 

Hana walks to toilet with dirt all over her clothes,face and hair. She quietly sobs. She knows that there's someone who deliberately did it to her. 

When she opens one of the toilets door, water falls to her again. She is now drenches in water. She wipe her face with her hand and stomp her feet with frustration. 

Hyeri and Wendy are watching Hana and chuckle. They high five ing each other and go to Sora to tell her that their plan goes on pretty well.

***

Kris is skipping his class and walking around the hallway not knowing what to do. He goes to toilet and hears grumbling from female toilet. And suddenly a scream is heard from the female toilet. He immediately goes to the female toilet and don't care if he is entering a female toilet.

He find a girl is standing there and she is not wearing any skirt. He directly realize that the girl is the new girl. The girl turn to Kris's direction and she widens her eyes and scream for real this time. 

"AHHH-pft" 

Kris shut with his hands immediately. He put his finger at his mouth to sign her to keep quiet. She hit his hand and says,"What are you doing here??? This is female toilet!! You ert!!" She kicks Kris's legs. 

"What the ?? You screamed just now and I thought that there was bad thing happened to a girl in the toilet. So I rushed to here immediately!" 

Hana was shouting in frustration because she forget to bring her backout skirt. And she's not wearing any skirt right now. 

"Why are you not wearing any skirt?" Kris asks Hana and furrow his brow.

"Ah! I just remember that I'm not wearing any.. You go out right now!!!!" Hana pushes Kris out of the toilet quickly. 

Kris saw a dirty clothes on the floor just now. It must be Sora who caused her to be that dirty.

Kris smirks and has figured out now why that new girl is not wearing any skirt. He put off his blazer and throw it into the toilet. 

"Hey stupid new girl, whatever your name is. Wrap that blazer around your waist first. I'll find you a new skirt." Kris shouts. 

Hana who is desperately sitting on the floor surprised at the blazer that Kris throws to her.

The edge of slowly form a curve and she take the blazer and wrap it around her waist. 

"Thankyou! I'm not stupid! My name is Kang Sora! What is your name?"

Kris who is waiting for her reply heard what she is saying and laugh. 

"You don't need to know who I am." He muttered under his breath and take out his phone to order Mr Kim to buy new skirt. 

***

Hana has wear a skirt. A few minutes ago, a strange man who dress in black put the skirt at the toilet entrance. She wear it and happily step out of the toilet. 

She feels like she ever met the guy just now. But she just can't figure it out. Who was that just now? He's so kind though even though he just rushed to the toilet bravely...

When Hana is lost in her thought. A guy approaches her. He pats Hana's shoulder and she looks at him. 

"Baekhyun!"

Hana smiles looking at Baekhyun who is worriedly staring at her.

"Where did you go just now? Why did you not enter the class?" He worriedly asks Hana.

Hana just innocently smiles. "Nothing.. Just some problems... What were you doing in the class ? Did the teacher give any task?" 

"Yes, there are some tasks. But give me your phone first." Baekhyun says.

Hana take her phone out and give it to Baekhyun. Baekhyun take her phone and press his numbers to her phone and save it as a contact. He press call and his phone rings. "Here. I will text you later." Baekhyun mutters and leave Hana with a confuse look.

Hana looks at the contact list and find out a weird name. 

 

 

 

"Baekkie the cutie?"

 

 

 

A/N

Hiiiiii people!!!

Sorry for the really late update. School a lot. I just want to sleep everyday.

So, how's the update?

Please leave comments down there and just a single ":)" will be really appreciated ^^

Subscribe and leave comments or suggestions please... ;D

Thankyou for

 

lilycao12233

to be the first subscriber to this story ^^ please leave a comment ;D

THANKYOUUU

*kisses*

xx