Chapter 1

Goodbye(?)

Today....
Today...
Hana...
.


Hana opens her eyes and smiling happily. She stretches both her arms and gets up. Yeah..!! Today..!!! 

She clenches her hands into fists and throws them in the air while  jumping around and can't stop smiling all the time.

Hana grabs her towel and rushes to her bathroom and ready to take shower. She does her daily skin care treatment and steps out of her bathroom after finishes doing her ritual. 

Hana opens her wardrobe and takes out an uniform. On the uniform, there is a "Seoul National High School" logo. She touches the logo and smile. She excitedly wears the uniform and put on a skin care products on her face. She brushes her long silky black hair carefully and looked at herself in the mirror. 

"Assa! Fighting Song Hana!" Hana talks to herself. She takes her bag and head down to downstairs. 

"Morning princess!" Hana's appa greets her with a coffee at his left hand. 

"Morning appa , eomma!" Hana greets them back with a wide smile on her face. 

"Come on dear. Have a breakfast. Today eomma cook your favorite omelette for you." Hana's eomma grabs a chair for Hana and prepare the omelette. 

Hana sits on the chair and sipped her tea. "Hmm.. Earl Grey! My favorite!" Hana smiles. 

"Yes dear, eomma specially prepares your favorite for today." Hana's eomma pats Hana's shoulder. 

Hana grins and eats her breakfast. 

"Goodluck for your new school, dear. Dont push yourself too much." Hana's appa said.

Hana nods,"Okay appa. But I've tried really hard to get the scholarships. I can't get lazy again in my new school." 

"Okay, as long as you're okay. But remember to get refreshing too. Studying is good but too much is not good too." Hana's eomma said. 

"Okay, don't worry too much eomma." Hana pouted. 

***

"Wow.... So huge..." Hana looks at the school. Hana walks in and turn around to check out the school's front yard. She walks to the headmaster's office. 

Knock knock

"Come in!"

Hana twists the doorknob and it reveals 50s man who is sitting on the chair. 

"Annyeonghaseyo... I'm the new enrollment student." Hana bows to the headmaster.

The headmaster looks at Hana and clears his throat. He stands up and walk to one of the cabinets. After searching for file, he sits down again and check the students' files. 

Knock knock

"Come in!" The headmaster said.

The door opens and a guy comes in. 

The headmaster looks at the guy and asks , "What are you doing here?" 

"Oh. I'm a new enrollment student. My name is Byun Baek Hyun." 

The headmaster looks at Hana.

"Oh, my name is Song Hana." 

The headmaster checks the files and grabs the telephone. He dials numbers and calls a teacher to come in to his office. 

"Both of you will be in the same class and Mr Lee will show you your class." He closes his files. 

Knock knock

"Come in."

Mr Lee comes in and the headmaster gestures them to go out right away. 

***


"Kids, today, we'll have new students and take good care of them, okay?" Mr Lee who is standing in the middle of the class and talking like an idiot with no one cares at all. 

The class is a huge chaos. Hana lose herself in her thought. What the hell? I think that the headmaster say we're in a top smartest class but they're all acting like jerks and snobbers.

 None of them care for the teacher until the new guy who names Byun BaekHyun introduces himself.

"Hi, I'm Byun BaekHyun." 

Hana who was surprised of the class condition snapped of her thoughts and quickly introduces herself. She bows 90 degrees and earning laughs from the entire class. 

"Are you in kidding me? Did she just bow? Is she an idiot?" Lee Sora, the headmaster's daughter, laughing at Hana. 

A group of guy who sits at the back of the class are playing their MacBooks and didnt care for their teacher. 

"Hey, Luhan, there's a new hottie there!" Chen pats Luhan's shoulder while looking at Hana from her head to toes. 

Luhan who is busy at updating his newest selca with his newest girlfriend is not interested with the hottie that Chen talks about. 

"Hey, Luhan, she has a nice even she has a petite body. And her milky skin oh dayum. Maybe she is an A+++ cup?" Chen hasn't stop talking about Hana. 

Luhan closed his laptop quickly and look at the girl Chen can't stop babbling about. 

He scans Hana carefully and his lips. "Dayum, she really has a nice there. She'll be my next friend." Luhan smirks.

Chen furrows his brows,"Sorry, Mr Lulu. But as I remember that I saw that girl first. And I thought that you refused to look at her just now." 

Luhan snickered and throws a  smirk to Chen. "No, I'm gonna take that hottie. I think you already have 15 stocks for your friends, Mr Kim." 

Chen snorts and just when he wants to reply Luhan, Kris clears his throat,"Gentlemen, that girl is mine." 

Luhan and Chen natter together and back on focusing to their laptops.

***

"I'm Do KyungSoo, the class's president. I'm gonna show you two around the school." A guy with pair of round eyes approached Hana and Baekhyun just now. 

They decided to walk around the school with Kyungsoo and trying to remember some important places and spots. 

They sit on the park bench after strolling around the school's yard. 

"Our class is the smartest class. But not all of them are smart. There are some rich students like Lee Sora and Kris Wu. Lee Sora is the headmaster's daughter. She's the school primadonna and every guy's ideal type. But she acts like snobs all the time. So excuse that and she has a gang which names The Girl. It contains her, Park Hyeri, and Wendy Kang. They're the Seoul National High School's queen. They're famous for their pretty faces and rich families. And the heiress of their parents' companies or the half heiress." Kyungsoo explaining while looking at both of them with a serious look. 

"What about that guy who names Kris- what again?" Baekhyun interrupts Kyungsoo. 

"Kris Wu is the heir of Wu Enterprise. They own the Korea and China big companies and factories. He's the richest guy and this school is his too. He's an arrogant guy and don't try to mess with him. He is the leader of EXO M. It consists of 6 guys. Kris, Luhan , Lay , Xiumin, Chen, and Tao. They're the school's idols and full of rich people. But Luhan is the Casanova. He has a bunch of girls. Chen is worse than him. He has like a truck of girls. There are 4 pure Chinese and 2 Koreans. Chen and Xiumin are Korean. Rest are pure Chinese. I think you've known enough. And lasty don't ever mess with them." Kyungsoo stands up and leave both of them on the bench.

"Wow. So complicated. I never know there are like level of richness at here." Hana shakes her head and drawing circles on her skirt.

Baekhyun nods,"come on, get up. We've to go back to class." 

Hana stands up and flattens her skirt. "You're baekhyun right? We haven't officialy introduce ourselves yet." 

Baekhyun throws a smile and offer his hand to Hana. Hana gripped his hand tightly and shake it. 

"Song Hana. Nice to meet you." 

"Byun Baekhyun." 

***

"Girls, do you know who is that new girl in our class?" Lee Sora said while putting on the top coat on her nails. 

They're hanging out in their special room which is specially made for them to hang out. 

"I've asked Youngmin just now. He said that her name is Hana. Song Hana. And her family background is just so......" 

"Poor." Hyeri interrupts Wendy. 

Wendy nods in agree with Hyeri. Sora chuckles,"Girls, you know what we're gonna do right?" 

"What should we do to her? Throwing pail of water to her?" Wendy giggling at her suggestion. 

"Nope. Not too fast. Just stuff dirt in her locker." Sora said while putting on her last finger with top coat.

"Nice." Hyeri cackles and continue with the three of them laughing together. 

 

A/N

Hiiiiiii peopleeee~!

So how is my first chapter? I really want to finish this story like I alaways hipe for. But sometimes, I've this bad habit of just writing the story halfway and neglect it. T_T

Please show many love to this fanfic and dont forget to subscribe and comment if you like it. ^^ Upvote is really lovely for me~ ^^v

Annyeong~~~