안녕 Epilogue

Hello (안녕)

~~►~~

Oppa!! What should I do? I’m so nervous!”

The girl yelled while pacing back and forth as her hands fanning herself. The older gently warped her arms around her to make her feel calm. “Calm down, think straight. Everything ‘s gonna be okay”

 

Akdong Musician! Get ready! Your performance is next!” One staff barged in to the waiting room and yelling, make the siblings jumped in shocked. Chanhyuk nodded at the staff as the responds. Another staff came and giving them each microphone. Chanhyuk grab his guitar and signaling his sister to take a deep breath and relaxing herself. The waiting room becomes busier, after get ready.

They walked to the backstage together and bowed to every senior idol they meet all the way for respect. They holding hands for support and pray. “Today is our debut stage; we have to do our best and impressed the audiences. Akdong Musician, Fighting!!” Chanhyuk and Soohyun cheered.

“The next performance is Akdong Musicians for debut stage! Please come to the stage!” the Host said. Chanhyuk take a deep breath to relaxing himself when he’s about to step on the stage, Soohyun hugs him from behind.

“Oppa, Thank you for always beside me. I don’t know what will happen if you’re not by my side. Thank you for everything, I love you oppa. Fighting!” hearing the heart-warming word from her sister, he felt relief. He forgot his own nervous, he smiled warmly and hold her hand; facing the audiences. Everything looks dazzling and everyone's cheering for us

►►

Today, April 6th 2014. We will open our new pages, starting our dreams, and become a star in the future. I, Lee Chanhyuk will do my best for my family along with my beloved sister… Lee Soohyun. Now, let the gate open for the new star

≈≈♦♦≈≈

'안녕 isnt a goodbye....but, 안녕 is a greeting for the new beginning.Yesterday is the past, we cannot turned back to the past time and we cannot see or predict what will happen tomorrow. Because tomorrow is the future.So do the best today and keep the spirit. Life is a wheels, there are times we ' re down and there are times we're above.Don ' t just dreaming, but pursue that the dream and reach it.Remember, what we do today is a process to achieve a beautiful future'

 

 

"Eh? Since when my stupid brother here is being such a smart . I'm so touched"

"Soohyun-ah. What I have told you about politeness?"

"Ooooppps~~~ Sorry, Oppa. I love you. Hihi~"

~~•►~~

(This is their debut stage at Kpop Star 3 on April 6th 2014 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8OT0D3qK5I)