Part ( ii) The Brother

Always Said To Be Good

After 4th period, it was my lunch break. I got my bento and was on my way outside when Takaki-Senpai appeared at my class. "Jessica-Chan! Lets go eat lunch with the others." He announced.

Everyone stared at me in awe. He ran towards me and grabbed my arm. I caught a glimpse of Nakajima staring at me as I was dragged out.

We ended up in an empty classroom. Everyone was there, even the guy who ran away. I sat inbetween Arioka and Yabu Senpais. I opened my bento up and started eating. Everyone was eating and there was complete silence.

The unknown male kept glancing at me from time to time. I finished my lunch first. "I have to get back to class." I informed. Yabu-Senpai got up and grabbed my bento box. "I'll you to your classroom." He offered.

We both had a conversation while on our way to my class. I arrived at my class and waved Senpai bye. Just as I was about to open the door, I saw from the window that Nakajima's friends were the only ones inside.

"Don't you guys think it's wierd how Kim is always escorted back to class with a Senpai?" Chinen pointed out. The other two nodded in agreement.

"I don't know how she knows them. They are not people you can easily get to be around." Keito Okamoto informed. "Anyways, there is no way they like her; she isn't even pretty." 

I fumbled back and made contact with something. I instantly hugged the stranger. I didn't care who it was, I just needed someone to lean on.

When no more tears came out I looked up. The rude man from the club!? I quickly distanced ourselves and pointed a finger at him.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked. I do not have a reason to trust this guy.

"I wasn't doing anything suspicious. I was looking for my brother." He explained.

"Like as if I am going to beileve you aren- wait you have a brother?" I stopped dead in my tracks. He nodded and looked into the class window.

"His friends are in there, but he isn't."He said. I also looked in the window and noticed that the only one missing  was-

"Onni-Chan, what are you and Kim doing?" The familiar voice asked. I turned around and saw Nakajima.

"I was helping your Onni-Chan look for you, right?" I turned towards the male. He nodded.

Nakajima shook his head. "Not t-hat......O-nni-Chan is .... with Kim." He stuttered. I looked and saw that he had his arms around me the whole time.

He smirked and hugged me tighter. "So what? She has no relationship with you, so why does it matter to you?" He teased. Nakajima was taken back.

"She's my...... c.. cla...classmate." He said. He let his hands go and I fell. He whistled as he went back to the other members.

Nakajima offered a hand. I ignored it and got up on my own. I slammed the door open which made the guys jump. I stomped all the way to my desk.

I forcefully took my chair out and sat down. 

"Just a classmate. Tha's all I am to you?" I muttered. 


"Jessica! Jesscia!" Two girl who I've observed countless times. The brought a chair next to my desk and started gossiping as if we're old friends.

"I heard that Maya is going to try out for basketball this year." Mina said. "Does that mean that she'll join the male basketball team if she passes?" asked Rei.

They continued chatting away as my eyes wandered around the classroom. Like this morning, my eyes made contact with Nakajima's. But this time, he was really hurt. I quickly looked around.

"What am I too him? 'I"m just a classmate'." I said under my breath. The two girls were still gossiping about random stuff until one got me interested.

"I also heard from Hina that she and Nakajima are going to his Villa this winter break." Mina said. I looked at her in a serious way.

She started getting wierded out. "Is that true? That they're going to his Villa?" I asked. She quickly nodded.

The teacher came in and started lessons.


We met back up at the club's room. "Jessica do you know how to work the keyboard." Kei-Senpai asked. I gave him a I-didn't-live-under-a-rock look. "Okay then, she is in charge of the typing." He announced.

"Don't you guys have a Vice-President?" I asked. Kei-Senpai stared at me.

"No, why would we need two people in charge?" He challenged.

"To handle the things you lack of." I answered. He smirked at me. 

He gathered everyone in the main room. "From now on, Jessica will be the Vice-Presidnet since she wanted the postion so badly." He announced.

Everyone looked at one another and was okay with it. "What?! She's only been here for one day and she's the VP?" The no-namer male argued.

"Well would you like the responsibility of the VP? " The President asked. The No-Namer shook his head. "That's what I thought so, everyone get back on duty." Kei-Senpai ordered.

I stopped him before hew went back into his office. "Where is my office?" I asked. He grinned and led me in a small and cramped room. "What is this? A closet?" I inquired.

"No, this is your new office." He said as he walked away. I sighed and sat on a box in the center of the clustered room. 

This is going to be a hassle to clean.

"It can't be worse." I said optimistically. Then I suddenly sunk into the box.