Part ( i ) The Watchers

Always Said To Be Good

I walked down the school hallways to my homeroom. Everybody froze when they saw me enter. I sill don't know exactly why they do this every morning. I lay my bag on the desk and slumped down. I didn't have time for breakfast today, and without thinking I didn't head to the cafeteria.

I raised my head up and saw that Yuto Nakajima came in. I never got to have a conversation with him due to his fangirls. I started looking at people and started thinking of plots for my new story.

I always wrote my own fanasty novels in my notebook. But today I forgot it so I started typing away on my cell phone. The bell rang and everybody sat down. I couldn't put away my phone instantly because I knew I was going to forget my story. 

Just as I was about to end the story, my phone got snatched away. Our teacher Mr. Tenjou walked back to his desk and dropped the phone in a basket.

"If you want your phone back, come back for it after school." He informed. I heard a snicker coming from the back. I turned around and saw Nakajima's friends chuckling. My eyes met with Nakajima and he gave a sympathetic look.

I turned back to the front and listened to the lecture.


"Did you see Kim's face when the teacher caught her?" Yuri Chinen joked. They all stared at me and continued laughing. I hid my head under my backpack, hoping that I won't have to listen.

The next one to mock was Hikaru Yaotome. "That what she gets for reading a noels on her phone." He bursted. I didn;t want to cry because I knew Nakajima was looking at me.

But the last insult peirced right through me. "Guys, so what if she was reading as? She probably couldn't handle it." The last person's voice I wanted to hear.

I got up from my seat and ran out of the classroom. I didn't know where to go so I just followed my heart. After many minutes of running, I ended up in front of a mysterious door,

I have never been down this hall and never knew there was a room like this. I knocked on the door. No response. I tried the handles but the door was locked.

I guess they're not here yet. I started walking down the hall and ended up in another hall. When I thought I was back in the main hall, I ended up back in front of that door. 

I got creeped out and started calling out for someone. As expected, no one came nor responded. I slumped down on the door. This is better than being in the classroom.

Suddenly I felt no support from the door. I fell on my back and looked up. There was another student, and he did not look happy.

"What are you?" He asked in a groggy tone. I got on my feet and knew instanl=tly who he was.

"I am Kim Jessica, class C-4 first year. It is my pleasure to meet you Kei-Senpai." I introduced. He looked unamused. He looked at me head to toe and walked back into the room.

He was about to close the door when I stopped him. "What do you want?" He inquired. I hadn't thought about meeting him so I was lost for words. "If you don;t have anything to say I'm going back in." He started heading back inside when I once again stopped him "What do you-" I interrupted.

"I wish to join the School's Newspaper." I blurted. I never really had intentions of joing, but I wanted to know more about him. He smirked and dragged me inside.

He closed the door behind us and threw me on a squishy thing. The only source of light was from the red candles. I was getting curious and started exploring. 

I picked up a candle that was on the coffee table. I shine the light on every object I find. It was until I heard people muttering. I started panicing and tried to find my way back to the chair.

But I was too late. 

Kei-Senpai entered the room with four other men. When they caught me, I was laying on their bear skin carpet.

I got on my feet and chuckled. "I really liked the bear, and it was so tempting to hug it."I made an excuse.

They laughed and headed towards me. One male extended his hand out. "I'm Daiki Arioka. Nice to meet you Jessica-chan." He greeted. I shook his hands.

"Everyone introduce yourselves to Jessica, she will be our new member." Kei-Senpai introduced.

"I am Yuya Takaki. This is the first ever female to join our club since forever." He says with enthusiasm. 

"The name is Kota Yabu. I am the eldest out of here. It may take some time to adjust to us but please bare with us." He said polietly.

I noticed that only one male hasn't introduce himself. He looked at me with an irritated look on his face. He turned away and started heading out.

Kei and Yabu Senpais went after him. "Don't worry about that, he was like that to every new members." Arioka-Senpai informed. That made me a bit better. 

Takaki-Senpai looked at the clock and grabbed his things. "We have to go; first period is starting." He said as he ran out the door.

"I'll take you to your class Jessica-Chan." He offered. I accepted his offer and and took his hands, He lead me down a hallway I have never been down to, but wemade it to the main hall. He lead me all the way to my Algebra class.

"Thank you Senpai." I bowed. He patted my head and ran down to his class. I sat down in my seat right before the teacher came in. 

"I guess today was a good day." I muttered. These girls from the back threw paper at my head. I opened the letter:

"Don't touch our Arioka-Senpai."

"I spoke too soon."