Chapter 5

If That What Fate Want

JONGIN’S POV

After that ‘kissing incident’, we stop at my family restaurant to eat.

We are now sitting inside the restaurant and waiting for my mom to serve us.

Sehun totally act like nothing happened and that pissed me off.

He kissed me without getting my permission and didn’t even say sorry!

I should just slapped him right?

But he’s my husband after all.

Ahhh ottokhae…

“Done staring at me?” Sehun wiggle his eyebrows and smirk at me.

Holy s-hit did I stare at him while dreaming?

“I-im not staring at you! Tch..” I  grab a fork on the table and pretend to poke Sehun.

He flinched.

“Jongin! What are you doing to Sehun?” My mom coming like a wrecking ball ruining this only moment where I can torture Sehun.

“Jongin and I just kidding around mom.” I stick out my tongue and glare at Sehun.

He stick out his tongue back and show me his knuckle when my mom not looking.

Ooo so he’s afraid with my mom too.

“Mom….” I called my mom and Sehun immediately put down his hand and automatically smiling at my mom.

Gotcha Oh Sehun…

“Im hungryyyyy.” I whined like a 5 years old kid and my mom chuckled.

“Aww poor my baby,wait here I’ll cook a special meal for both of you.” Mom patted my hair and walk back to the kitchen.

“That’s not fair you know.” Sehun kick my leg under the table.

“What?!” I gawked and kick back his leg.

“Involving your mom…ahh wanna fight?” Sehun and me keep exchanging kick under the table and that when I accidently kick…

His d—ic k.

HARD.

“Oh my god Sehun im sorry!!” I panicked and Sehun groan loudly and cover his mouth to reduce the sound.

“S…sh—it J-jongin that’s hu—rt.” He bring his knee closer to his chest and bit his lips.

“S-sehun sorry I didn’t mean too..” I rushed and sit beside him and start massaging his shoulder.

Even if I knew that he hurt ‘there’.

“Sehunnie….sehun are you okay? Im sorry.. i-ice do you want an ice?” Im so panicked and I can’t think straight.

I stand up and ran to the kitchen.

“Mom ice! I need ice!” I open the freezer and took a bag of ice cube and dashed out.

“Hey hey what are you going to do with that?” My mom stop me from running away outside.

“Emergency can’t talk.Be right back Mrs.Kim.” I pushed my mom softly and marched toward Sehun.

When I arrive at our table,I saw Sehun with his head lying on top of the table and hand cupping his crotch.

“Hey here…toilet on the left.” I hand him the ice bag and show him the toilet.

“Im too hurt to move.” He mumble but he already took the ice bag from me.

“Come let me help you stand.Im sorry really.” I can’t stop saying sorry.

Oh god I felt so bad and guilty.

He stretch out his hand for me to grab it and I pulled him standing up.

“Aaahh…my life..” He grip on my shirt and slowly I walked him to the toilet.

“Call me if you need anything.I’ll wait outside.” I make sure he stable and leave him alone in the toilet.

“Sorry…” I whisper one more time before went back to our seat.

“What happened to your husband?” My mom pulled my hand and look at me worriedly.

“I…aa..ah I accidently stepped on his feet.” I rubbed my temple and smile awkwardly at my mom.

“Tch…you’re too rough even with your husband Jongin.Be careful next time,I don’t want Mr.Oh to get mad in the future.” She pinch my arm and I yelped.

“Mom! I know.. it’s an accident tho.” I rubbed my arm softly and go back to my seat.

 

SEHUN’S POV

Cursed that boy.

Does he know how it felt?!!

What if I can’t produce child?

“Ughhh…” I entered a cubicle and quickly open my pants.

I tapped the ice bag carefully on my private part.

“…” I blew a cursed when I accidently press it hard.

After a while I felt myself all normal back.

I wear back my pants and throw the ice bag inside the dustbin.

That boy going to pay me back tonight.

I walk out from the toilet and saw Jongin sitting on the chair while tapping his palm on the table.

Then he saw me.

“Sehunnie! Are you okay? It’s still hurt ?” He run after me and his eyes desperately waiting for my answer.

But I decide to play a little game with him.

I look away and walk passed him.

“Hunniee…” He trail behind me like a lost child.

I sat down on the chair and start eating the food that Jongin’s mom serve just now.

“You mad at me aren’t you?” He lean his face closer and blink his eyes several times.

Goshh he think he’s cute?

Yes.No.

I ignored him and keep munching the food.

“You’re not gonna talk to me?” He tilt his head and pout when he receive no response from me.

“Fine….im sorry again. I really didn’t mean to do that to you.” He frown. “I swear! Forgive me Sehunnn.”

He clasp his hand together and shut his eyes tight.

“Forgive me forgive me forgive meeeee.. I’ll do anything as long as you forgive me!” He blink his eyes rapidly and flash me a grin.

But still, I ignored him.

He finally gave up and start eating his food.

 

JONGIN’S POV

I gave up. This boy named Oh Sehun is very very very stubborn.

I’ll try again tonight.It’s not that I intentionally kick his d—ick.

I chew my food with angered.

He kicked me first! If he didn’t start it no one will get hurt.

Soon we both are full and Sehun still didn’t talk a word to me.

“Mom,we’ll leaving now.Thanks for the food.” I walk to my mom at the counter and hug her.

“Come again next time,I’ll miss you soon.” She kiss my cheek and brush my bangs.

“We’ll meet again tonight at your in law house tho.” I pinch her cheek playfully and she slap my hand softly.

“I know I know..ahh Sehun thanks for coming.Take care of Jongin and just punished him if he’s naughty.” My mom wink at Sehun and Sehun just scoffed.

“Mom!! Im not naughty.”I crossed my arm over my chest.

“Whatever you say darling…see you tonight.Goodbye now go go you disturbing me.Hehehhe” My mom ushered me to the front door and bid me a goodbye.

“See you tonight Mrs Kim.” Sehun bow to my mom and my mom slap his back.

He widen his eyes in shock.

“Not Mrs Kim…It’s ‘mom’ too for you.” My mom rubbed where  she hit Sehun just now.

“Ah..yes..See you tonight..mom.” Sehun once again bow and walk toward his superbike.

“Bye bye Mrs Kim !!! Don’t forget to visit your one and only handsome son soon!!” I wave to her while running toward Sehun.

My mom smiled and nodded.

It calmed me when I see her happy like that.

That’s why im not telling her my problem with Sehun.

I don’t want to make her upset.

She is too precious to me—*bump*

While running I don’t see where im going and bump into Sehun’s broad back.

“Ouch…” I rub my forehead and step backward.

One by one problem you bring Kim Jongin!!!

“M-mianhae…” I took a glance to see Sehun’s reaction.

He didn’t scold me nor yelled at me.

He just ignored it like nothing happened.

Then he get on his bike and look at me.

“H-helmet..!” I point my finger at the helmet Sehun’s holding.

He throw me the helmet without warning and I dropped it…..

F—uck

Sehun eyes are now red.

Oh you’re so dead Kim Jongin.


A/N: Chapter 5 already !!! Omg im crying reading all those positive comments.

Thanks sooo much for your support ! I'll do my best <3

Btw anyone feel like punching Sehun in the face because i do !! 

Jonginnie is too naive and nice ughhh.. Anyway thanks again /throw Suho/