Chapter 4

If That What Fate Want

SEHUN’S POV

We both arrive at the Dongdaemun Shopping Complex.

As soon as I park my superbike,Jongin jumped off quickly and patting his chest several times.

Gee.. he’s so funny

“I should take a driving license soon.” He mumble.

“Well you should,but do you have money to even buy a car?” I snickered and Jongin stick out his tongue.

“I can collect my own mo—“ I pull him in the waist closer to me and he kept his mouth shut immediately

“Bla bla bla… can you stop talking for a moment?” I help him unlocked his helmet and pull out the helmet from his head.

He didn’t move an inch.

“You’re talking too much you know? Aren’t you tired of talking?” Soon I take off my own helmet and place both of our helmets on my bike.

“Come you slow sloth.” Without me realizing,im holding Jongin’s hand and dragged him inside the mall.

 

JONGIN’S POV

I stared at Sehun’s hand that now holding tight my hand.

My feet obediently following his step but my eyes won’t leave our locked hand.

“—get for appa?” I woke up from my reverie when I feel Sehun stop walking.

“Ah..ahh…” I nervously look around and then I saw a shoes store nearby.

“S-shoes!” I just say it randomly.

“Shoes? That’s seems okay,appa don’t have a nice one since he’s too busy with his work.” Sehun hum and pull my hand to the shoes store.

He loved my idea.

He liked it.

“Jongin!! What are you doing here?” When we enter the shop, a sudden familiar voice attract my attention.

“Channie !!!” It’s Chanyeol.I wave at him with my another hand.

Since Sehun still holding the other one.

“Oh Sehun is here too.Yo bro.” Chanyeol casually stretch out his hand to shake hands with Sehun.

Sehun grin and shake hand with Chanyeol.

“Ssup bro..” Sehun left hand never leave mine.

“Shopping?” Chanyeol look at us with his creepy smile.

“We—“ Again Sehun cut my words.

“Looking present for my dad,  his birthday today.” Sehun let go of my hand and wrap his arm around my waist,pulling me closer.

I keep my smiling face eventho I know it look so fake.

What is wrong with this boy.

“Really? Send my regards to him later.”

“Sure sure.. now if you excuse us?” Sehun bow a little to Chanyeol.

“Of course,oh hey Jonginnie say hi to aunty and uncle okay?” Chanyeol wink at me before waving goodbye.

“What is that?” Sehun suddenly ask when Chanyeol no longer there.

“What what?” I ask him back.

“That wink?” He crossed his arm over his chest and look at me.

“It’s obviously a wink…so ?” Im getting confused around here.

Is he jealous or what?  But Chanyeol is my cousin

 

SEHUN’S POV

“N-nothing! I bet you must flirt with everyone even with you cousin right? Look at the way Chanyeol treat you.” I know this will hurt Jongin but I said it anyway.

“Don’t start a fight with me.” He frown and shove my arm from his waist.

Dammit when did I wrap myself around him?

“Just saying.” I shrug and leave him standing there like a lost child.

I don’t know,when I saw Chanyeol and Jongin together I feel like something wrong with my heart.

Even if I know Chanyeol is just Jongin’s cousin.

But cousin can fall In love to each others too right?

I sound like a jealous husband right now.

“Hey help me choose a nice design.” I look back at him and saw the pout on his lips is getting worser.

“Stop pouting or I’ll kiss you right here.” I warned him and he widen his eyes.

I swear he is so cute but no..

Forget about it.

“Nappeun! Nappeun Oh Sehun!!” He cried like a child and start looking for shoes around the shop.

I chuckled.

“Childish.” I muttered and help Jongin choosing new shoes for my dad.

“Sehun,how about this one?” Jongin show me a black leather shoes.

“Pretty..appa gonna love it.” I took the shoes from Jongin’s hand and look through it.

“How much is it?” Jongin tiptoed to get a nice view of the shoes im holding at.

“200,000won only.”

“What?! Sehun it’s so expensive.” Jongin gape at me when he heard the price.

“Well…it’s not expensive for me.” I raise my hand to called the staff and look back at Jongin who still gaping his mouth.

“You gonna buy it?!” He widen his eyes even more when I show the shoes to the staff.

“I’ll have this one.Ah size 40.” I tell the staff and she nodded before leaving to take my shoes.

“Yes Jongin,don’t be bothered I used my money after all.Oh and my dad can’t wear a cheap shoes his feet will be chafe.” I sat down on the couch with eyes still looking at Jongin infront me.

“Well…if you say so but what should I give your dad? I can’t afford to buy expensive things.” He sighed and his lips curl into a pout.

“This shoes,it’s from both you and me.You  don’t have to buy anything else.My dad got almost everything he want already.”

“Except….” I look at him with my mischievous smile.

“What?” Jongin face is waiting for me to finished my sentences.

“A bunch of grandchild.” I smirked and pull Jongin’s wrist carefully not to hurt his bruised.

 I forced him to sat on my lap and a small ‘ah’ escape from his plump lips.

“Le-let me go Sehun, people are looking.” He kept his head down and struggle to stand up.

“So what? We’re married after all.” I tighten my hold around his waist and rest my chin on his shoulder.

Teasing him like this become one of my habits lately.

I rub his hand and kiss his neck softly.

“S-sehun we’re in public for damn sake!” He whisper but in a stern voice.

“Like I ca—“

“Ehem..sir, this is your shoes.” I turn my head to look at the staff.

Her face is red.Gosh how long did she watch us.

“Ah..thanks,I’ll pay now.” I pushed Jongin’s body from me and rushed to the cashier.

I took out my credit card and sign on the receipt , soon the cashier hand me the plastic bag a gave me a smile.

“You both look so cute together.Boyfriend?” The cashier smile soon become a grin and I just nervously nodded at her.

“Ahahaha…thanks.” I laughed and took a glance at Jongin.

He’s playing with his sleeve and his feet are tapping the floor.

“Thanks for buying.Come again soon,don’t forget to bring your lovely boyfriend too next time.” The cashier wink at me before bowing. I replied the bow and take my step to Jongin.

“D-done?” I can sense the shake in his voice.

“Yup.. let’s go.” I walk out from the shop with Jongin following me behind.

 

 

JONGIN’S POV

Omg what should I do, im so shy.

Why did he do that to me.All the worker and customers in the shop are looking at us just now.

They must think weirdly about us.

I fasten my step when Sehun is way ahead me.

Why he walked so fast!!

My hand accidently reach up and hold the back of his shirt.

Sehun stop walking and turn back facing me.

“Y-you walk too f-fast.” I let go of his shirt and clench my hand.

“Aishh,you are the slow one here.Come.” Sehun reach up for my hand and  grasps it.

Once again he dragged me and we both walk out from the mall but then I saw an ice-cream stall.

My mouth is craving for something cool and I forgot we didn’t have our breakfast yet.

“Do you hungry?” Like he can read my mind,Sehun suddenly ask me the question.

“Eer..yes.” I answer it with a doubt.

But hey I am hungry !!!!

“What do you want to eat?” Sehun ask me and I think for a while.

“Hmmm I don’t really care..What about you?” I look at him with a smile.

“You… I want to eat you.” He smirked and poke my lips.

I response by touching my lips and look at him with my not-so-wide-eyes actually.

“S-stop talking nonsense ! Im not even a food!” I still touching my lips and pouts.

Sehun remove my hand from my lips and now he’s holding both of my hand.

“Y-you don’t you da—“ *Chupp*

Something wet and moist hit my lips and I widen my eyes when I realize it was Sehun’s lips.

“There… I eat you.” He flashed a grin. “ Im going to eat it again next time.”

He his lips and leisurely walk toward his bike.

I still froze and stare at his back.

OH SEHUN !!!!!!!! 


A/N : Soooo this chapter is a bit short isnt it?

I hope you guys enjoy this story and thanks for the comments <3

You guys really made my day. ThankGyuuu so much /throw Yixing/