Tattoo

Lines and Words (Jeti collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Babe, ” Tiffany calls out to the brunette who’s currently still in bed be it already way pass noon. The girl is not asleep, she is wide awake lying on her back with her iPhone in hand and aimlessly scrolling through Instagram.

 

With eyes still trained on the screen, Jessica mutters a response, acknowledging the call. The mattress dips a little and she can tell Tiffany has sat down on the bed. “I’m thinking of getting another tattoo.”

 

That catches Jessica’s attention. Her gaze moves from the blaring screen to Tiffany, whatever contents on her phone forgotten. “Another tattoo?”

 

“Mm mm.” Tiffany nods and turns her head to look at Jessica, adoration clearly visible. “What do you think?”

 

Jessica hums and tucks an arm under her head as a pillow, all the while shifting her body sideward to face Tiffany. “I do not not like it.”

 

Letting the words settle, Tiffany laughs and allows gravity to take her backwards, falling on top of Jessica, her head nesting on the other’s waist. “Why do I have a feeling that you neither dislike nor like it?”

 

A smile rushes onto Jessica’s lips, moments like this is what she signed up for when she gave her heart to Tiffany. Every single moment means something even when they are doing absolutely nothing. “I fell in love with you, not your tattoos.”

 

Still resting her head on the other’s waist, Tiffany cranes her neck to look at the brunette. A smile parallel with the playfulness in her tone spreads wide across her face. “Oh you and your words. CEO Jung.”

 

Jessica smiles to herself, mentally giving a pat on her own back. She really is getting better in words, because those blushes on Tiffany’s face are not unnoticeable and they seem to appear more often whenever Jessica gives a rather ‘eloquent’ comeback. “So,” Collecting herself, Jessica reaches out to absentmindedly play with the dark tresses that splay across her waist, “what tattoo?”

 

“Letters.” Tiffany grins, anticipating the girl to ask. “Well precisely, a letter.”

 

“Oh.” Jessica says and her heart immediately outruns her mind to a particular Instagram post. “Like Taeyeon’s.”

 

“Exact- ” Tiffany pauses and sits up, noticing the unusual. Jessica is not following anybody on Instagram (well Krystal is somebody but). “How’d you know?”

 

“It’s not hard when she kind of told the whole world.” Jessica knows she sounded bitter, she knows she shouldn’t be and it seemed irrational but she honestly just couldn’t help it. Deep down she is a bit mad at Taeyeon. A five year old could tell fans would go crazy about the ‘F’. In

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter