JeTi moment #71

Lines and Words (Jeti collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Standing alongside with her members on the Inkigayo stage, for once, Jessica genuinely hopes that this time they are not going to win.

 

Last year, the girls swept the crowd off with the lovely “007-like” track – Hoot. This year, they are bringing the boys out with the girl-powered one – The Boys. But who is Jessica kidding, they are Girls’ Generation, the nation’s girl group, there’s no way they are not going to win, right?

 

-x-

 

“Sica I’m sorry, I know this is harsh on you but please keep it up. We’ll send you back to rest once it’s finished.” Manager patted Jessica on the shoulder and walked away to attend the other members.

 

Slumping down into the couch, Jessica closed her eyes, she was hoping to feel better but how wrong she was, somehow her senses heightened and she could clearly feel every single ache on her body. Her head was throbbing painfully and her tired mind convinced her that her head was going to explode sooner or later.

 

Why am I doing this. I feel so awful.

 

While in the midst of her self ranting, a cold palm rested on her forehead and it felt good against her burning skin.

 

Still had her eyes closed, she croaked out, “Tiff?”

 

That person did not reply, instead sat down beside the sick girl and managed to wrap an arm around her. In reflex, Jessica reciprocated the action and snuggled close to the girl, nuzzling her head at the crook of her neck.

 

“Mmm you are comfy.”

 

Hearing Jessica’s words, Tiffany chuckled. “Aren’t I always?”

 

“Mm mm.” Not caring the world, Jessica gave a chaste kiss on Tiffany’s neck.

 

I love you.

 

“Rest a bit Jessi.”

 

I love you too.

 

Tiffany looked down and saw the creasing eyebrows on the princess’s face, knowing she couldn’t make the sickness go away, she wanted to at least make her relax. Tiffany decided to hum a soft tune, all the while caressing her head.

 

Seohyun, being the caring maknae, wanted to know how’s her unnie doing. She walked towards the couple and quietly sat herself beside Tiffany.

 

“Unnie how’s Sica unnie?”

 

Putting her palm on the sleeping girl’s forehead again, Tiffany frowned. “I don’t know…seems that her fever is not going down…”

 

“Trust me unnie, Sica unnie will feel better. Don’t worry.”

 

“Thanks maknae, but…seeing her suffer pains me.”

 

“Aw unnie…Sica unnie will be fine! She has you and that’s all that matters.”

 

Tiffany blushed at Seohyun’s words.

 

“By the way unnie, it’s almost time for Sica unnie to wake up.”

 

“Oh okay. Thanks Seo, you’re the best.”

 

-x-

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter