fate 1

is it all already written? (do you believe in destiny)

Haneul's pov.

Footsteps, my thumping heart and my accelerated breathing that's all i can hear.

Close, they are getting closer Who? I'm not sure but I'm so terrified to stop or even to know where I am all i see are trees all around me and even if i see the sun everything seems so dark. I feel so lost, yet my body seems to know where to go ..something falls in front of me I'm scared I can't breathe.

Aaaaaaaaaa...!!!! *pant pant pant* Another dream well no more like the same damn dream i have every single night, wouldn't normal people dream something nicer or at least diferent.

"I guess i'm not normal Damn!!!!"

I get up and take a shower normal or not i need to go to school plus Dara will kill me if i'm late she really hates it when a make her wait.

 As soon as i get out of my house i see Dara smiling..well she has always been so cheerful thing that i found weird when i first met her Hey!! Don't blame you would think the same if she introduced herself like she did with me.

Flashback*

First day of highschool and i'm so nervous to meet new people is not like i'm a forever alone yet i'm not miss congeniality so i'm not really fond of new people.

As soon as i enter the classroom a pretty girl with a wide smile come to me and...squeal?!

"God you're so pretty and you seems nice too what's your name?? Do you mind if i call you cutie?? Because we're gonna be friends right?? By the way i'm Dara".

"Ahmmm o-k thanks, my name is haneul, i guess i don't really mind, i guess we are and nice to meet you".

End of flashback* 

See weeeiird. "Cutieeeeee let's go or the bus will be crowed".

When i saw Dara pouting i smiled what would i do without my cute-weird friend.

End of haneul's pov.

 Unnoticed by the two friends a beautiful man was watching them while smirking.

"Found you"