A day with Exo?!?

School?!?

Next day at school you came back home to get your stuff and Luhan picked you up.

Luhan: You got all your stuff?

You/Pan: Yup! Boy i'm gonna miss this place.

Luhan: I'm sure your going to love our mansion!

You/Pan: Mansion?

Luhan: What do you expect from a rich Boyband member? You thought I live in a barn?!

You/pan: Well.... no.

Luhan: Then it's all settled!

You/Pan: *Faking entousiasm* YEA!

Your brother's driver took you to their mansion.You couldn't believe your eyes. After a big day (you all went shopping because of you and Lee) at the Mall you got strange looks, why? Well of course, you where with Exo! Suho and Tao where holding the items Luhan paid. Xiumin and Sehun where also holding bags but only to impress the girl they liked,Lee. Suho and Tao where fighting in a corner, and Sehun and  Xiumin where doing the same in another corner so no one hears them.

Suho: Ha! In your face Tao, I was carying more stuff than you where!

Tao: What no?! And even if it was true, I protected her from several girls who tried to mysteriously kill her! (It was actualy because of Exo)

On the other corner Sehun an Xuimin were bickering. 

Sehun: *with 5 empty bubble tea cups* I think she likes me!

Xiumin: Why would she like you! ... She has cheecks as big as Baosi's, she's so Yummy!

Sehun: One: She likes Bubble Tea as much as me (and that's alot!) Two: YOU ONLY LIKE HER BECAUSE SHE EATS MORE THAN AN AVERAGE HUMAN! (Not that it's bad)

Tao, Suho, Sehun and Xiumin ignored themselves for the rest of the day. To change everyones mood, Luhan proposed something.

Luhan: Who wants to play soccer?

Tao/Suho/Sehun/Xiumin: Meh *looking madly at each other*

Rest of Exo: *depressed because of Tao,Suho,Sehun & Xiumin* .....

You & Lee: *Awkward*  Sure I guess...

Luhan: Great! Everyone agree's!

Everyone went outside (You and Lee, the rest went of the boys came out by force) and you played soccer for and hour. 5 minutes after you arrived to the private soccer field an inccedent happened:

Luhan: *Kicking the ball up and down* Catch this

Kris: YOU BET!

Luhan: *Kicks as hard as he can* UHGGGGGGGG

Kris: *protects himself like he's going to die* x_x

The ball went the wrong way and hit you on the head.

You/Pan: OWWWWWWWW! *falls unconscience* <------ (obviously faking)

Suho & Tao: WHAT DID YOU DO LUHAN?!? *Gasp*

Suho: *drama voice* WHAT AM I GOING TO DO IF THE GIRL OF MY LIFE IS INJURED BECAUSE OF HER FRIGEN BROTHER?

Exo: *gasp* <--- (They din't know he liked you)

Tao: *drama voice* WHAT ABOUT ME?  WHAT AM I GOING TO DO IF THE GIRL OF MY LIFE IS INJURED BECAUSE OF HER PATHETIC BROTHER?

Luhan: Hey I'm not pathetic! Take that back loser!

Lee: *knows your faking* !

Exo: What?

Lee: *smiling* GOD NOW I OW 20 YENS TO PAN BECAUSE SHE WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU TWO *pointing at Tao and Suho* LOVING HER.

Exo: What do you mean?

Lee: Well you see, she's faking, get up Pan! *rough*

You/Pan: *gets up* GOD! DON'T NEED TO BE RUDE! JUST ACCEPT THAT I'M RIGHT!

You and Lee ran into the mansion Laughing so hard(because you both that know Suho and Tao likes you.)

You/Pan: Bye Suho, bye Tao! *winks*

Suho: HA! SHE LIKES ME MORE! SHE SAID MY NAME FIRST!

Kris: (-_-!) you two are stupid little kids, Krisus!

Since that day, Luhan doesn't  want you alone with Suho or Tao plus everything is akward  between you and Suho and Tao. You ate supper, no one was talking, after you went to bed and all went to sleep.