The day

School?!?

Today, is a sad day for you. Lee spotted you crying in your room, obviously she knows why, each year, you cry on that day (Lee and Luhan knows why). When Lee  left, Suho came in.

Suho: Are you alright? Why are you crying?

You: Well..... *Flashback: Luhan: Don't tell anyone!*

Suho: Don't worry I won't tell anyone.

You: Well... ok

Suho: *smiles*

You: Before I was born, Luhan had a real father and mother, one day his father died in a car accident.10 years of pain, after, his mother met another man.But that man was rich and arrogant. Luhan never really liked him. Then I was born. In secret, Luhan told me that he hated my dad and I started to hate also. Of course, he never knew. The day I turned 12, Luhan swore that no matter what he will protect me. For me, each year this is a day where Luhan hates everyone exept me. And I don't like it when he's mad to everyone. He always think he's a bad brother and gives me everything I want to make me happy. *Sob*

Suho: I understand... *leans close*

You/Pan: *In your head pissed: Wow I did a speach and he responds: I understand (-_-!)* (crying)

Suho: *leans closer*

You/Pan: * you start crying whith out noticing him*

Suho sundenly leaned in very close that his own lips were slightly touching yours. You slowly opened you eyes and imeadiatly stopped crying and the room fell silent. His brown orbs stared at your own while a soft smile played on his lips, gently caressing your face with his hands he whispeared: Pan Zijin I like you, really do. 

That phrase sent shivers to your spine, unconsciously making your back hit your bed frame. Suddenly Suho tilts his head and says: Do you? Without waiting for a reply Suho crashed his lips on to yours smiling into the kiss. Your own eyes widdened out if shock but slowly fluttered shut melting in to the the sweet but gentle kiss. 

After breaking the kiss Suho rested his forehead on yours staring at you while you softly laughed.

You/Pan: *smiling and blinking out the tears in your eyes* Does that mean with-we're going out?

Suho: *Laughs* Haha yes, I guess so.

Lee: *pops from no-where* AWWWWWWW! THAT WAS SO CUTE!

You/Pan: WHAT THE Fluff LEE? (I try not to curse (-_-!)

Luhan and Tao doesn't know about the kiss, Suho demands to move his room beside mine because in his room it's to "dusty". Obviously its because he wants to be close to you! You ate and went to bed like if you where floating on a white cloud. You casualy didn't  sleep and Luhan "hated" everyone that day. Suho snuck into your room and you slowly fell into slumber together. 

Suho opened one eye when he heard you softly breathing. He smiled and traced his finger across your jaw before kissing your forehead. 

Suho:Good night Pan,have sweet dreams about us. 

Suho tucked you in and gently closed your bedroom door. 

Suho smiled to himself as he went to his own room. 

That night everyone Sleped well.