Luhan

100 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan was a nice guy. He liked to help others in need. He couldn’t stand others in misery in front of his eyes. But the thing was, he couldn’t really help others without getting himself into troubles. He helped others but resulting himself in troubles.

 

He had to step in between two Ahjummas in quarrel. At the end, he indeed succeeded to tear them apart, but he got several scratches and slaps.

 

On his way to his campus, he heard a woman screamed for help. Her purse was robbed. He had instinctively run after the culprit, which resulting his pretty face to get beaten up, he tried to fight the culprit. At the end, he still got the purse back, with a sheepish smile he gave it back to the woman. He had to skip his classes that day and got scolded by Baekhyun—his best friend.

 

 Luhan walked down the street after his classes, he passed a café and he had seen a girl was beaten by his step father, he stepped in and prevented that. Turned out that the man was drunk and started to beat the out of Luhan. He had tried as best as he could to dodge, man, that drunk man was so strong and crazy. Luhan asked  that girl to call the police, she was reluctant at first, but seeing Luhan was almost passed out, she quickly dialed the police’s number. Soon, the policemen came to arrest that man. That girl was crying so hard, Luhan used his last strength to pat her at her back and passed out. When he woke up, he was meeting with a very furious, crying Baekhyun. He still gave him a smile. He had just helped another person again. Luhan smiled in satisfaction.

 

That morning, Luhan had his breakfast with Baekhyun. He was ready to go to his campus.

“Luhan-ahh, listen here. Don’t get yourself in trouble anymore. I can’t stand you hurting yourself for others. I know it’s a good thing, but you should concern about yourself more, ohh?”

“I hear this every morning.” Luhan mumbled lowly.

“Yahh!! Luhan!!”

“I know. I know, Baek.” Luhan said nonchalantly.

“When will you listen to me? You always put yourself in danger that I thought I would’ve lost you.”

Luhan chuckled.

“I thought you were going to die, you jerk.”

“But as you can see, I’m still here, Baek. Safe and sound.”

“Yeahh.. Yeahh.. I think I’m going to die first from heart attack.”

Luhan laughed and hugged Baekhyun.

“What should I do without you?”

Baekhyun softened to hear that. He let out a long sigh.

“Then take car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter