FINAL

Beautiful Gangsta

¤Author's POV¤

 

Its already midnight in Gangnam.One by one,the others leaving The Golden Ages's Headquarter include Jessica.Woohyun still thinking what to do.Because,There's 3 possible thing.

 

•Jessica will run away from them,because Jessica is Strip-3 Black Belt Taekwondo

•Jessica will be killed

•The gang will canceled the plan bcause Jessica's Perfection

 

But Woohyun still thinking.It could be a dangerous thing for him since he's the Leader and if he catched by The Brave Young,The Golden Age will be the part of The Brave Young. And,The Brave Young usually use Gun or Needle to hurting or killing their enemies.And they will put a Poison to the tip of the needle.

 

-Meanwhile in Boondang-

 

The Brave Young already prepare a sleep pill.As expected,they want to Jessica first before kill her.Its Jae Cho idea.Yes,he likes to every women that he loved. He standby at the Coffee Shop near the Headquarter of The Brave Young.Its 20 years-old building.Its a school before.But there's some issue that a girl killed by her friends on a classroom.And Jae Cho will use that room to +kill Jessica.

 

Tonight,Jessica use a Leather Jacket and Long Trousser.She got mixed feeling.Between Happy or Sad.She feels happy because she will meet her crush.But in other side,She feels sorry to Woohyun.Its like she raised Woohyun but drop Woohyun easily. But she just forget that.Then,she waiting him.Jessica is a good drunken.She ordered 1 bottle soju.And she take a small sip.Until the Soju bottle empty,Jae Cho didn't come yet.

 

¤Woohyun's POV¤

 

I can't let this.I said I love her but its what?I just stay here and waiting the ty Pizza come. I hate her before.But now its 100% changed.Its only because ...

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

Its my first time to join the gang world.And I got a girly cuts.I think they're friendly.But I'm wrong.They tried to make me because they thinks I'm a girl.I got a bad experience when I was 10.That I'm being kidnapped by a women.She's my House-Keeper.And she's e. I don't like when people touch my abs.Or even my legs.Its annoying me a lot.They touching me and ripe my clothes.I was screaming like"No!No!Please I have reason for this!" And they're my senior.I couldn't fight them.And,someone opened the door.The ponytail Jessica come.

 

With her innocence,she asked

"What are guys doing?Can I help him?Seems he's kidnapped"

 

And the others are just follow what Jessica said.I only weared my boxer.

"Hello.You can wear your clothes now"

 

But I felt embarassed.So,I just leave her alone. And until now,I can't say "Thank You" to Jessica.She's too Innocence.If there's no her,maybe I already cried really bad.But I'm too shy to say that.Because I racist her because she can't cook.And I think she hurted because of me.

 

-FLASHBACK END-

 

I take the key of my Cycle.And I go to Boondang with a hope,Jessica is still alive.

 

¤Author's POV¤

Jessica was fell a sleep.Jae Cho was arrived.And,He already puts sleep pills on Jessica's Soju.His friend is the owner of this cafe.He carried Jessica to the Brave Young's Headquarter. Meanwhile,Woohyun was still on the way.His eyes scanning the street.But its no use.So,he just stop and drinking a coffee near the Cafe that visited by Jessica.Some of the employee of the Cafe that Jessica visited,eating near Woohyun.

 

"Ummm,excuse me?"

"Yes,sir?" "Do you saw a 168cm-girl with blonde hair and Leather Jacket?She used a Kawasaki Ninja Motorcycle"

"Ohh,she just visited my work place,Sir!But she leaving with a boy and she seems fall a sleep"

 

Woohyun gasped.He leaves the money on the table and grab his phone.He called Jessica.But its no use.Jessica's phone must be stolen from her.Tears are rolling on Woohyun's eyes. He can't thinks clearly now.Jessica,Jessica,Jessica.That's what on his mind.He forget The Brave Young's Headquarter.So,he flashbacking his memory.

 

¤Jessica's POV¤

Heung...I'm so dizzy.WHAT'S THIS PLACE?!!Why I'm tied on a bed stand??!!!!!!And,someone come Jae Cho!!!!!!!

 

"Hello,Sweetie"

 

"What you want to do?!!!"

"Mmmmm....I want to give you an unforgettable night~"

"!"

"Oops,watch that word baby.I could playing hard for you~"

"Damn you're Dirty Bastard!"

"Ssshhhh~"

 

He takes a chair and sit infront of me.He takes a tape and cover my mouth.Then,He draw a lips with Lipstick on the tape.He touch my cheek.And start moving his face.No.He can't kiss me.The one who will take my first kiss is my future husband.I'm trying to move.But the rope covered with a gel.It will be no use if I keep trying it. The others are coming.They gives me y glares.

 

"You know?They want you too.But I will be the first"

 

 

Damn.

 

¤Author's POV¤

 

Woohyun arrived at the Headquarter.He's good at Hapkido.Even not stronger than Jessica.He pass the security.And,he stole 4 poisoned needles from the security.He drop many tears at the same time. Meanwhile,Jessica already half .But something weird happen.The other members except Jae Cho,fainted.And there's a shadow.Its a girl.Really tall girl with short hair.

 

Jae Cho don't mind her. Woohyun open the door.He runs into the behind of the locker(Jessica and Jae Cho here).But someone kick him.And tie him with a rope on a chair.He kidnapped infront of Jessica. Then,there are 2 es come.They trying to stripping Woohyun.Jessica tears are rolling.The members that kidnapping Woohyun,go out.But they fall and some of them hit the metal lockers.They also fainted.

 

¤Jessica's POV¤

 

Why?!!!Why?!!!Don't touch him you s!Why I'm crying?!I should fight them!

 

"I though you're really loving me.Damn!"

"Jessica,you're too pabo if you thinks like that~"

"Woohyun is right!You're dirty bastard!"

 

Jae Cho's hand landed on my cheek.Its very hurt.Even there's a drop of blood.Its bleeding. Woohyun's abs revealed.The s touching Woohyun's beautiful abs.You can't touch that,s.He's my future husband. ¤Author's POV¤ Jessica untied the rope slowly.And the shadow showed her body.Its around 210 cm girl.She has panda eyes.But she's beautiful.

 

"You damned boy.You're enjoying many girls body.But you didn't respect them"

"I don't care"

 

The girl is turned to 180-cm.There's a label " Gabby " and its possible that its her name.She hits Jae Cho and smack down him.Her Martial Arts skill is very high. Jessica already free.She grab the girls hair and pull it towards her.

 

"Go away you s!!"

 

Woohyun's upper head is bleeding.Jessica take his cloth and wearing it for him.

 

"Woohyun oppa!!!"

 

She shakes Woohyun's cheek.But she knows it will make his upper head bleeding more. Unexpectedly,Jae Cho died.Gabby killed him.And now,Gabby make a walks to Jessica.

 

"Take care of him.He will be okay"

"Who are you?"

"I was born on 1929.And I'm kidnapped by the soldier.Its my school.Then I've died for a long time.But there's no one know that I'm afraid and I can't go to the heaven..So,I stay here"

"Thanks for you help"

 

Jessica hugging her.Its very tight.Gabby is smiling."Thank you,Jessica.And now,you make me free.Goodbye!!! Have a quality life with Woohyun!!!" She flying to the sky. Then,I give Woohyun Piggy Back.The others are still fainted.I walked for 5km for the nearest Hospital.I don't care about my motorcycle.

 

¤Jessica's POV¤

 

Oh,God.The doctor said Woohyun could be coma.Because he lose many bloods.And the doctor said that woohyun's blood type is a kind of unusual blood type.And the blood is out of stock. Wait,my mom said that I have unusual blood type.Maybe it same as Woohyun!I'm running into the laboratory.And luckily,there's no patient there.So it will be fast.

 

-15 min later-

 

The results is out.Its same.But there's a note that it will take a long time for my body to producing blood.Because I don't take Cardio surgery while I was teenager. But I don't mind.I just give it to Woohyun.I changed my clothes.I'm lying into the bed.Slowly,the anaesthesia working.I begin to close my eyes.It feels so heavy.

 

¤Author's POV¤

 

The doctor team begin the surgery.It doesn't took a long time,only 40 minutes. Then,The nurse bring the bag that filled with Jessica's blood to Woohyun's room.Its an intensive room. Slowly,the nurse entering the needle into Woohyun's. Jessica already moved to the new room.The Anaesthesia still worked on her body.And its take a long time for her to produce the new blood cells. Meanwhile,Woohyun already wake up.

 

"Jessica?!!!!Eodiga??!!!Where I am?!!!!!"

"You're on the hospital.Jessica is still under Anaesthesia pressure"

"Who's the people that give they blood for me?"

"Jessica is the one"

 

Woohyun don't take longer time.He bring the blood bag and wall to Jessica's room.He walked slowly.When a step created,a tears falling. When he arrive on the room,he open the door slowly.

 

"Jessica ....."

 

He sit besides Jessica and holding her hand.He kiss her hand and tears are rolling.

 

"Wake up please ... I'll make you happy until the rest of my life ... "

He's tired of crying.And slowly fell a sleep.When he's sleeping for only 20 minutes,Miracle happens.Jessica wake up early than the time that the doctor predicted.

 

"Woohyun ~"

"Oh??!!??!?!???!????!?!?!??!??!!?!?"

"Hahaha you're silly ... "

"You want to eat princess?"

"Sureee ~ "

 

He feed Jessica.With a bright smile and full of happiness.Suddenly,He say something.

"Jessica,I already met your family ... "

 

"Me too"

"Why you don't telling me?"

"Its secret eohhh~"

"Hahaks,me too"

 

Then they laughing together.He continue to feed her.After that,he takes a straw,making a couple of ring.

 

"Jessica"

"Yeah?"

"I know this not a fine gold.It just a plastic straw.But please hear me.I think we're already adults now.And I think we should get a better life"

"Then?"

"Will you be mine?"

"Yes,Woohyun"

Both of them are smiling.Then,Woohyun peck her lip.And Jessica gets blushing~

 

 

 

 

-24 months later-

 

"Woohyun-ah!!!"

"Choi Nam Jung!!! Don't call your father like that -_-"

"But eomma call appa like that~"

"Because I'm his wife,Nam Jung -_-"

"This girl is growing up right,Jessi?"

 

Woohyun raise his daughter.Nam Jung laughed And Woohyun starts too spining.

 

"Appa Namu stop!!!"

"Wae?"

"I'm dizzy,Pabo"

 

Then Woohyun lies her and tickling her.Jessica laughing so hard.She's still washing the dish.Its holiday.

 

"Appa!"

"Heumm~~"

"Where does I come from?"

"You're from Korea~"

"Nonono,I mean how baby born?"

"They raised first in their mum's tummy.And you got Jessica Jung~~~"

"Before that?"

"You mean?"

"How to make a baby?"

"Ashoshosho,You still young~ you can't know that"

 

Jessica cuts their conversation.Woohyun just smiling towards Jessica.

 

"Mommy you're boring -_-"

"You can know that when you're teenager~"

"Okay appa!!!"

 

Then,they spent their holiday together.A small family but full of happiness~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FYUUUH!>< I hope you like the story ^o^ I'll make another SNSD and Infinite FanFiction on the future!Annyeong~ PS: Sorry for miss words,spelling etc. ^_^

 

-BlackMoist-